Chapter 24- The Concert

That next day, Takeoff and em had a concert to go to. So  me and Kiana got ready to meet the boys at the Stadium. I put on my Takeoff shirt and silver, white shoes and some black shiny skinny jeans.

   "Momma, I wanna wear that too." Kiana said, walking in my room, I shook my head, as we walked out going into her room. I took her outfit then dressed her. We got in my Hummer with Tonice and Kiki. London and D'Angelo was gonna meet us there. When we got to the stadium, everyone was backstage.

    "Awe look at u, baby girl." Takeoff said, picking Kiana up, kissing her forehead.

    "Don't I look pretty, dally.?" Kiana asked, smiling down at him.

   "U look beautiful, just like ur mother." Takeoff said, putting Kiana down, as I walked into his arms and kissed him. "Damn, I gotta go."

  "Dally, can I go.?" Kiana asked, looking up at him, Takeoff bent down, looked Kiana in the eyes, whispered in Kiana's ear then walked out.

   "What did daddy tell u.?" I said, as we positioned ourselves, so that we could see the show from the sidelines.

   "Dally said not to tell." Kiana said, as I held her into my arms, while we watched them perform. I looked at Kiki and Tonice, as they shrugged their shoulder then walked into the stage. "Can I get down momma.?"

  "Ok." I said, then Kiana ran onto the stage and jumped into Takeoff arms. I looked at him, narrowed my eyes then smiled. Then they began to perform John Wick. The crowd went crazy, as Takeoff let Kiana do the hook.

   "Fuck u." Some guy said, throwing something onto the stage then I heard Kiana cry. I ran onto the stage, as OG Maco grabbed me, Kiki had Kiana in her arms then Takeoff, Offset, Quavo and Skippa jumped off the stage and beat the living hell out the dude. Takeoff punched him in his face, as Quavo tired to pull Takeoff back. Offset punched ol' dude over and over again. Kiki passed Kiana to me, OG Maco let me go, as I walked backstage into a room.

   "R u ok, baby? Where does it hurt.?" I asked, Kiana pointed to her right leg and her head, as she continued to cry harder.

   "Takeoff, calm down. Did u see what hit her.?" I heard, Quavo asked, coming down the hall then walked in, looking at me, rocking Kiana, trying to calm her down.

   "Baby girl, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have let u out there." Takeoff said, lifting Kiana up in his arms, as she kept crying.

   "Kiki give me some ice in a bag or towel, please." I said, she shook her head and walked over toward the towels. Takeoff laid Kiana down on my lap, took Offset and Quavo then walked out. "Stay still, Ima wrap this around ur leg, ok."

   "Ok, momma. It hurts." Kiana said, grabbing my arm with her little hands then squeezing it.

   "I know, baby girl. Momma's sorry." I said, as Kiki placed the towel with ice in it on Kiana's head. Kiana closed her eyes, still kinda crying. "Don't go to sleep."

  After two to three hours, Kiana calm down and relaxed in my arms, as we drove to the mall to do the Meet and Greet. Everyone didn't wanna go, but Kiana did so we went.

   "Hey, Takeoff is that ur daughter.?" A fan asked, looking at Kiana, who was sitting on his lap, while I stood behind them.

    "Yes, my name is Kiana." She said, looking back at me, as everyone in range began to laugh.

   "Does ur leg still hurt.?" I asked, as a guy walked up, looking at me then Kiana.

   "No, not anymore." Kiana said, drawing on one of their pictures with a black marker. I shook my head and smiled.

   "Baby girl, no. Why u do that? We need those." Takeoff said, as he noticed that she draw on seven of their pictures.

    "I'm sorry, dally." Kiana said, as almost every girl in the mall said Aww's. The guy had a teddy bear in his left hand with his right arm was around this girl with pretty pink and black hair.

   "This is for Kiana, I'm sorry for what my cousin did to u." The girl said, Kiana looked at me, I shook my head then Takeoff let she get the Teddy bear and hug the girl. Kiana smiled and sat back on Takeoff's lap. Then they left.

   "Dally, what does YRN means.?" She asked, looking back at Takeoff, who was holding one of their albums.

   "Young Rich N." He said, before I cut him off.

  "Takeoff." I said, as Quavo looked at Takeoff and began to laugh.

  "What? All I was gonna say is Young Rich Nation." Takeoff said, smiling up at me. I bent down, kissed him and laughed. After the meet and greet, I put Kiana in her car seat, as she fell asleep, while driving home.

   What y'all think about Takeoff and 'em beating that dude up?
  Who y'all think should have said sorry that guys cousin or him?

  Vote and comment...!
     Comment y'all opinions..!?