Chapter 21- What's Wrong.?

When I woke up, Takeoff was taking our suitcases out the car. I looked back to see Kiana gone, I shoot up and got out the car.

   "Where's my baby? I'm light headed." I said, getting out the car quickly, holding my head, as I sat down on the ground.

   "Baby, she's fine. She's with Kiana and Tonice, they got her. R u ok.?" He asked, I shook my head, as Quavo walked over toward me and picked me up. Quavo took me to my room then laid me in bed. I laid down, as Tonice and Offset came in with  tears in their eyes.

   "What's wrong.?" I asked, as Tonice sat on the bed, while Offset kneeled down in front of me then put his head in his hands.

    "We got something to tell u. When kiana was here for u, for that week. We was at home recurring from the news the doctors had for us." Tonice said, whipping her tears away, looking over at Offset. He got up and pulled her into a hug.

    "What is it, tell me.?" I asked, reaching toward her, as she began to cry more.

    "Tonice had a miscarriage." Kiana said, slowly walking in my room, looking over at me with Kiana is her arms. She came over to me and laid her down next to me.

   "I'm so sorry, Tonice." I said, grabbing her, pulling her in for a hug. "Why didn't u tell me.?"

   "Cause u were happy then u were leaving, so I waited for u to get back." Tonice said, crying even harder. I felt, as a tear fall down my cheek.

   "What's wrong.?" Takeoff said, walking in, looking at us, as we cried.

   "Tonice had a miscarriage." I said, Tonice cried more, I rubbed her back to calm her down.

    "Damn. Y'all gon be ok.?" Takeoff said, pulling Tonice away from me to give her a hug.

   "Where y'all niggas at? This bitch is crazy. What's wrong.?" Rich the kid asked, coming in our room, looking around at us.

  "Miscarriage." Takeoff said, as he pulled away and rubbed her back.

   "Awe I'm sorry ma, but ur cousin is crazy. Y'all wanna know what she did.?" Rich asked, putting his hands on his waist, looking around the room, making Tonice laugh a little.

   "What she do.?" Tonice asked, whipping her face, sitting up, looking at me then Rich.

   "This crazy b..ok this crazy chick keyed my car, like she took her keys and sliced my shit up. I mean this shit is noticeable. I'm pissed off, frfr." Rich explained, walking back and forth. He was pissed.

   "Calm down, Richie." I said, "Y'all ain't have it that bad. I almost got raped by one of my favorite cousins."

   "Really? That's pretty fucked up." Tonice said, standing up. I shook my head then looked over at Kiana, who had a disgusting look on her face.

   "Who Miah.?" Kiana asked, looking over at me then up at Takeoff. He shook his head and looked at me.

   "De." I said, putting my head down then up at her.

   "What? He's cool as fuck. Why would he do that? Ima kick his ass, keep my niece away from him." Kiana said, standing up, walking over toward Takeoff, pointing at him.

   "Ya, ur late. We talked about that already." Takeoff said, putting her hand down.

   "Ook, never mind." Kiana said, Quavo got up, walked over to Kiana, picked her up from the back and placed a kiss on her neck.

   "U needa chill, baby. We got this, let the men take care of Kiana and them niggas, that's our jobs to protect y'all." Quavo said, Kiana threw her hands up and nodded her head.

   "Fine, ok." Kiana said, making everyone laugh. She rolled her eyes and laid in the bed next to Kiana.

   "Silly ass girl." I said, as Kiana sat up and reached up for me. I picked her up then she took my nose. "Oh no u didn't."

  "Yes she did." Kiana said, laughing a little, "Iana, give ur momma her nose back."

   "Please baby girl.?" I begged, smiling at her a little. She shook her head, smiled and put it back. "Thank u, baby."

   "U weltome, momma." Kiana said, kissing my cheek. I love the way, she talks. She be sounding so damn cute. I looked at Tonice, reached over and touched Kiana cheek.

  "U made my day, baby girl." Tonice said, Kiana jumped into Tonice arms and kissed her forehead.

  What will Myah do next?
What y'all think about Kiana making everyones day better by taking her mom's nose?
   Who y'all think might get pregnant next......?????

     Vote and comment
          Comment y'all opinions.!!