Chapter 18- The big argument

When I woke up, Takeoff had Kiana on his lap, she played like she was driving. She hooked the horn, Takeoff moved her hand and smiled.

   "Stop, ur gonna wake up momma." Takeoff said, looking up at the road again, laughing a little.

   "Its ok, I'm up." I said, he looked at me and smiled, as I grabbed Kiana off his lap. "Hey, baby."

   "Did she wake up or.?" Takeoff asked, poking Kiana's cheeks.

   "Nah, I woke up by myself." I said, looking outside to see where we were. "Where we at.?"

   "Illinois, we'll be there soon." Takeoff said, touching the side of my side, I leaned in a little and kissed his cheek.

   "Ok, but I gotta tell u something before we get there. R u listening.?" I asked, he shook his head, looked at me then the road. "Ok, some people can not, let me repeat can not touch or hold our child, ok."

   "Why, baby? That's ur family." He asked, pulling over into a gas station.

   "A whole lot of reasons. Some shit I don't tell u, cause I don't want u to go to jail, ok." I said, he looked at me, shook his head then got back on the road. A couple hours later, we pulled up to a hotel, went in cleaned up and put some clothes on. We walked back to the car, Takeoff put Kiana in her car seat then got in the driver. We drove for a while then pulled up to my families house. I took Kiana out and up her around my waist. Takeoff knocked on the door then again, after a couple times the door came open.

   "Hey, cousin." DeShaun said, hugging me, we walked in and everyone was sitting in the living room.

   "Awe sis, who baby is that.?" My sister, Chantel said, looking up at me with a smile on her face.

   "Well, did u forget we got married. We also had to cut our honeymoon short." Takeoff explained, pointing at her, she smiled and then laughed.

    "Can I see ur.?" She asked, standing up, walking toward me.
   "Ight." I said, I turned her around for everyone to see her little face.

   "Awe she got Takeoff's cheek." My cousin Tay Tay said, walking over toward me with her arms out. Kiana held onto me and hid her face.

    "She ain't shy, but she don't know y'all, so." I said, looking over at Takeoff, he looked away and smiled.

   "Can I hold ur baby.?" My step dad asked, I looked at Takeoff, raised my eyebrow and shook my head no. "So I can't hold her.?"

   "No, I thought I made myself clear or do I gotta spell it out for u.?" I asked, looking down at him then Takeoff, who slowly grabbed my shoulder. I looked down at Kiana and smiled.

   "What's her name? Like what's her full name.?" DeShaun asked, walking over toward me, touching the side of her face.

   "Kiana Tatyanna Ball." I said, he shook his head and smiled.

   "That's cute." He said, I passed Kiana to him, she reached her me, as a tear came down her cheek.

   "Its ok, baby. He's ur cousin." I said, as I whipped her tear away. She looked at him then stopped crying. Then my boy cousin Miah came in the front door and walked in the living room. I looked at Takeoff, he walked over toward me and put his arm around me.

   "That's ur baby.?" He asked, I shook my head yes, then looked away. "Can I hold her.?"

  "No u can't." Takeoff said, stopping him from touching Kiana. I pulled DeShaun toward me, as he looked at me.

   "Really? I wasn't talking to u. Christina, can I hold ur baby.?" He asked, pushing Takeoff. I shook my head no, as me, DeShaun, Tay Tay and Kiana went in the back.

   "Let me hold ur baby." My step dad said, coming in DeShaun room, walking over toward me, reaching toward her. DeShaun got up and blocked him.

   "Tay Tay hold my baby." I said, "Why the fuck would I let u hold my baby? Why? Huh, all the shit u put my throw, beat me physically, emotionally and verbally. Hell no, u wouldn't even about her, if I didn't came show my family, my baby. I will never let u hold my daughter" I said, as Takeoff walked in the room.

   "Ight, I'll remember that." He said, looking down at me then Takeoff.

  "Remember it, write it down and take a picture of it, cause I give no fucks." I said, he shook his head and walked out the front door.

   "Babe, that other guy just left." Takeoff said, "What he do.?"

  "That's the one that raped me. Why would I let him touch, hold or look at my baby? If he raped me, what makes u think he wouldn't do it to Kiana, but I won't let that happen, if I gotta kill him and go to jail for ten years." I said, turning around, pointing at Kiana.

   "No, that's my job." Takeoff said, turning me around, placing a kiss on my lips to calm me down.

  How y'all feel about Chrissy not letting them hold her baby?
   Was she wrong for not letting her step dad and her cousin holding Kiana?

   Vote and comment
       Comment y'all opinions..?!