Chapter 11- Kiana

So before I start I just wanna say I'm sorry for all the people who wanted Chrissy to have a Baby Takeoff. Maybe that'll happen later in the story, I don't know, ok. Anyways to the story.

   Around 11:23am, I woke up the smell of paint. I got out of bed and walked to the baby's room. I stood by the doorway, as I watch Takeoff, Quavo, Offset, Rich and Skippa paint the pink.

   "Y'all should paint her name in a different color." I said, they all turned around and smiled at me.
   "What name u were thinking about, babe.?" Takeoff asked, looking at all the color, he could use.

   "I was thinking Kiana Tatyanna Ball." I said, walking over, sitting down on the floor,"Its kind of a tongue twister "

   "I like it. Named after ur friend, the one I sent for.?" Skippa asked, smiling at me, while I looked at the colors they had.

    "Yup, she's my best friend." I said, looking up at him with a smile on my face.

   "So, Kiana Tatyanna Ball.?" Offset said, kneeling down next to me, "I like it."

   "Thank u, but Takeoff. Baby I think when y'all write her name, put all the letters in different colors." I said, looking up at Takeoff.

   "How do u spell that.?" Quavo asked, with a pen and paper in his hands.

   "K. I. A. N. A, T. A. T. Y. A. N. N. A, then Ball." I said, looking at Quavo then Takeoff, laughing a little. After they finished painting the her name. I got up, walked over to her name, took a red paint brush and painted a flower then took a green and painted some leaves, then painted five some.

   "That's really pretty." Someone said, I turned around to see Kiana, standing behind me. I walked over toward her and hugged her. "But, I wanna draw something too."

   Kiana pulled away, walked over to the all the paint one wall all black then, began to draw a white tree, with birds and butterflies. I walked over toward her, and smiled. I walked over to the other wall and painted it all green.

   "Can y'all put y'all hands on this.?" I asked, turning around, they all walked to different color paints and dripped their hands in it and printed their hands on the wall. I backed up to see our work. When u first come threw the door u see her name then look to the left u see the black wall, to the right to see a green wall. We walked out closed the door, so that the paint could dry. We walked downstairs,  went in the living room and sat in my rocking chair.

   "Look at u, Chica. Ur belly poking out." Kiana said, pulling a chair up next to me, rubbing my stomach.

   "I know, I'm fat." I said, slapping her hand, playfully. She shook her head and smiled.

   "No ur not. That's just gon be a big baby." She said, laughing up at me then Takeoff. Takeoff shook his head then walked in the kitchen with Offset and Rich.
   "U cute." Quavo said, looking over at Kiana. Kiana looked at him and smiled.

   "Boy, stop lying to urself." She said, pushing him back, playfully. Kiana got up, walked to the kitchen and came back with some ice.

   "Thank u, Kiki. Um why did u come back.?" I asked, looking over at her, chewing on some ice.

   "U think Ima miss my best friend/sister pregnancy and the birth of my niece." Kiana explained, touching my belly, looking up at me.

   "I missed ur hard headed ass." I said, pulling her into a hug. Kissing her cheek.

   "I missed u, Chica." Kiana said, smiling at me, as she kissed me forehead. "Bitch, u gon make me cry."

   "No don't, cause then Ima cry and we don't need that." I said, whipping her tears away.

   "Y'all good.?" Takeoff asked, coming in the living with a big plate of hot wings, ranch on the side with pickle. "This is our stuff, and these ur pickles."

   "Nigga no, I want hot wings and pickles, don't play me." I said, looking up at him, he smiled, leaned in and kissed me.
   "I'm just happy, ur kind of getting ur appetite back." Takeoff said, dipping a hot wing in the ranch.

   Months later, I woke up to Kiana, rubbing my legs. The A/C was on high, I sweated up a storm.

   "Baby, put this on ur head." Takeoff said, placing a cold towel on my forehead.

   "No, fuck u. U did this to me, I'm fat and nasty." I yelled, grabbing him by his shirt, pulling him down toward me.

     "Calm down, Chica." Kiana said, placing her hand on my arm. I let him go, laid down and relaxed.

   "I'm dying, Jesus. Lord, help me." I said, closing my eyes.

   "Chrissy, its gonna be ok." I heard someone says, I opened my eyes to see, Monica. She was giving me more meds to ease the pain. 

   "Monica. Hey, girl." I said, touching her hand, smiling up at her then the meds starting to kick in and I fell asleep.