Chapter 14- What A Morning

When I woke up, I was in Quavo'a arms, I looked up at him, as he was holding me, he was still asleep. I will say that he looked so cute sleep, ew no Kiana. Ur better than this, u can't like him. I slowly tried to slide away him, but he'll pull me back in and placed his face in my neck. I relaxed, as Quavo began to breath on me, he breathe on my neck was so warm, but cool. I turned my head to him, looked in his face, reached up and began to play with his dreads. After five minutes, Quavo began to move, he opened his eyes and smiled at me.  I pushed him off me and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and took a quick shower. When I got out, Quavo was taking his shirt off, I widen my eyes then went back in the bathroom.

   "Don't think I didn't see u." He said, tapping on the bathroom door. I rolled my eyes and smiled, uggghhhh I hate him so much.

   "I don't care, get away from me." I said, pushing him away from me. Walking over to my bed, holding my towel pretty tight.

    "What u got to hide.?" Quavo asked, grabbed my towel. I grabbed his hand and bent it back. "Aah shit."

    "Don't ever do that again or Ima shove a giant pole up ur asshole, u got that.?" I asked, in a very strict voice, holding into his hand.

   "Ight, Stawty." He said, as I let him go. He smiled, leaned toward me, I backed out a little bit. Quavo slowly grabbed my face, pulled me in and kissed me. He pulled away, got some clothes out then walked back to the bathroom.

    "U gotta go, cause I'm leaving for the gym with Chrissy." I said, he smiled and shook his head.

   "U want me to give u a ride, cause I gotta go over to anyway." Quavo offered, I agreed, as we got in his car and drove down to Chrissy's house. When we got there, I knocked on the door then Chrissy opened the door with Kiana in her arms.

   "Hey, niecy." I said, grabbing her from Chris. "Look at u, Iana. U got so big."

   "Hey, Kiana." Takeoff said, walking over toward me, giving me a hug.

   "Hey, wassup. I hope y'all know what y'all doing, I don't wanna hear she got hurt or nun." I said, pointing at Takeoff then Quavo. I passed Iana to Takeoff then me and Chrissy walked out. We got to the gym and went to change into our clothes. While, I was changing I was thinking about how crazy my morning was, I might be crushing a little, but I still will beat his ass.

   Do y'all think Kiana's a little aggressive toward Quavo, even tho she likes him.?
   Should she lighten up or keep doing what she's doing.?

    Vote and comment.?!

         Comment ur opinions.?