Chapter 35- Family Time

I walked in the kitchen and Kirshnik was jumping around in his swing, looking all happy. I walked over toward him and picked him up.

    "Hey, man." I said, he moved his little arms and sucked on his finger.

    "He so cute." Tonice said, I shook my head and gave him to her. She held him and smiled at him. "I wish I had a son/daughter."

   "Don't we all. I wanna see how y'all baby gon come out, cause u light as fuck and Offset black, but a good black." Kiki said, laughing up at Tonice, as Offset and em came in the kitchen.

   "Whatcha say.?" Offset asked, looking over at Kiki, walking over to the counter.

   "I said, I love y'all so damn much." Kiki said, fronting, making me laugh.

   "U didn't say that." I said, trying to get her in trouble.

   "Bitch, shut the fuck up." Kiki said with a smile on her face. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled.

   "U love me." I said, looking at her then Kirshnik. "U see how Auntie, tryanna play me."

   "Stop Chrissy." Kiki said, taking Kirshnik out my arms, smiling at him, kissing all over his face while he laughed.

    "Silly ass." I said, "Let's watch The Secret Life Of Pets."

   "Bitch, r u serious.?" Tonice asked, looking over at me.

   "Lecla, do u wanna watch The Secret Life Of Pets with Auntie.?" I asked, she jumped in my arms, Kiana grabbed my hand then we walked to the living room. I sat them on the couch, as I walked over and put the movie in the DVD player. Kiki came in and sat Kirshnik on the floor to play with his toys. Kiki and Tonice sat next to me and began to watch the movie. Then the boys came in. Quavo grabbed Lecla and sat her on his left legs then Kiana climbed onto his right leg.

   "Cats don't talk." Lecla said, as her and Kiana began to laugh, pointing at the TV, looking back at Quavo, who was laughing right along with them.

   "I know right, ain't that's crazy." Quavo said, laughing, looking over at me.

    "Wait, pause it Auntie. I gotta go use the bathroom." Lecla said, jumping off Quavo's lap, running to the bathroom. When she came back, I pressed play, so we could finish the movie.

    A couple years later.

  "Mom, mom." Kiana called running out her play now into the kitchen.

   "Yes, sweetheart." I answered, damn I even sound like a mom, but its coo.

   "Kirshnik hit me with his toy truck." Kiana said, telling on him. I turned around with a spoon in my hand.

   "Did he hit u with a real truck.?" I asked, she shook her head no, "Did u die.?"

   "No." She said, looking down then up again.

   "Ok then, ur perfectly fine. I love u, do u want to eat now or later.?" I asked, showing her the pork chops.

   "Now. I'll go get everyone." Kiana said, running downstairs to the basement to go get the boys. She came running back upstairs to go get Lecla and Kirshnik.

   "Girl, she got so big." Kiki said, sitting at the table. I shook my head and smiled.

   "They all got big. Kirshnik 4 years old, now. Where has the years gon.?" Tonice asked, sitting down, rubbing her stomach.

   "What u rubbing ur stomach for? Bish, u hungry.?" Kiki asked, looking at me then Tonice. Kiki leaned in and poked Tonice pregnant.

     "Nah, I'm pregnant." Tonice said, smiling, as Offset and the boys slowly came in the kitchen.
    "Awe, congrats." I said, with a big smile on my face, as everyone sat at the table, while I filled up everyday plates. Then I sat down.

   "Offset, its ur turn to say grace." I said, he shook his head. We all grabbed each others hands and put our hands down.

   "Ok, God we're gathered here to thank u for giving Chrissy the strength to cook for us, almost everyday. Thank u for keeping us a family and keeping us out of jail and also out of harms way. I also wanna thank u for sending me a baby, I hope u let our child stay this time, Amen." He said, looking up at me then Tonice.

   "Amen." We all said, in unison, letting each others hands go.

  "I'm not hungry, but I will sat this, I love all y'all crazy asses. If it wasn't for Kiana, making me do that contest, when 16. We wouldn't be here, the kids would have not been here and for that I'm thankful for God and my best friend/Auntie." I said, as my eyes began to get watery. Kiki got up, walked over toward me and pulled me into a hug.

   "Look, ur my best friend/sister/ whatever. I will always love u and I will always be here for u no matter what happens." Kiki said, pulling away, whipping my tears away, smiling at me. I shook my head yes and hugged her again. I pulled away, got up and put my plate up for later. I walked upstairs to my room, laid down and went to sleep.

    I just wanna say Thank everybody for the support and thank y'all for motivating me to write more and entertain y'all with my fucked mind and stories.
       ~Chrissy.