Chapter 32- The Cheating Has To Stop

"Baby, can u come here for a second.?" Takeoff asked, I signed, then slowly got up off the couch and waddle to the kitchen.

"Yes, husband." I said, sitting in the chair, looking up at him.

"I love u and I gotta tell u something." He said, kneeling down in front on me.

"Nah, don't sit in front of me. Because if its bad, Ima slap the hell outta u." I said, as he quickly got up and stood by the frig.

"Ight, um. Ok, so u know when we went on tour and I told u about the girl, who was on me." He said, as I slowly got up and walked over toward him.

"Ya, why.?" I asked, putting my hands on my hip.

"I saw her again, he asked me if I wanted to go out for a drink, so I said ok. Well, we went to her hotel and she gave me head." Takeoff said, I slowly nodded my head, smiled then walked away. I walked up to my room, closed the door behind me and locked it. I sat on my bed with my hands on my stomach. Thinking about what made me not wanna slap the shit outta him. I got up, pulled the covers back and got back in bed, rubbing my stomach.

"I can't wait to see u. I need u to take care of me. I don't want u to never mistreat women, I want u to owe up to ur mistakes and learn from these mistakes too. Momma and ur sister, we actually need u." I said, rubbing my stomach, talking to my baby. I pulled the cover up to my shoulders, let my pain out and began to cry.

"Baby, can we talk.?" Takeoff asked, threw the door, I rubbed my stomach and tried to think of some words.

"Why? Why the hell should I let u in? Go over to that chick's hotel room." I said, whipping my face, letting out a deep breath.

"Please? I love u, I'm sorry." He said, I rolled my eyes, closed them then tried to go to sleep.

"Baby, let's talk." I opened my eyes to see Takeoff, sitting in front of me.

"Why, Takeoff? Why u do it? Its not the point of cheating. Ots the point of cheating and still being with me. U got me here, looking stupid, cause I'm still fucking married to u, having ur second baby and u being with other women if u don't want me, Takeoff. I understand, but don't keep me here, if u not feeling me." I said, looking up at him, still rubbing my stomach. He put his head down and didn't say nun.

"I know, I fuck up a lot when ur pregnant, but I don't want u to love me." Takeoff said, "I make mistakes, I know I do and I'm sorry."

"Change then, u keep making the same stupid ass mistakes and its getting old." I said, slowly sitting up, yelling at him.

"I'm sorry." Takeoff said, getting up, standing over me with his head down, not looking at me.

"Sorry doesn't cut it, the cheating has to stop." I said, getting up, walking downstairs to the living room, sitting in my rocking chair, while everyone looked at me, as I looked at Lecla and Kiana play, I closed my eyes then a tear fell down my cheek.

"Chrissy, u ok.?" Kiki asked, tapping my arm, I opened my eyes and shook my head no then started to cry. Kiki pulled me in hug, when she pulled away, Takeoff took there.

"Takeoff, cheated me on." I whispered, pulling Kiki over to say in her ear. She pulled away, looked at Quavo then me, as I began to cry again. "I don't know, what to do anymore."

"Baby, I'm sorry. Please." Takeoff asked, walking in the living room.

"Myah was actually right about u." I said, looking up at him. "Ur a rapper and that's what rappers do."

"No, don't say that. Look baby, Ima changed, give me a chance to show u baby, ok. Please, just let me show u.?" Takeoff asked, I shook my head, he smiled, pulled Quavo and Offset up and walked out the living room. Lecla and Kiana got up and went to the play room.