Chapter 22- I'm sorry, Kiana

Later that day, we all went out to eat, but eating out with Migos, obviously things ain't gonna go how we planned.

   "I wanna sit next to dallie." Kiana said, reaching her Takeoff with tears in her eyes, as people crowded around us, as we sat in our seats.

   "No baby, seat with momma." Takeoff said, shaking his head, looking at me for help.

  "Baby, u gotta sit here, cause daddy's fans r gonna start to touchy with him and ur uncle and daddy don't want nun to happen to us, so we gotta stay over here." I said, Kiana shook her head, smiled and looked at Takeoff again.

   "Takeoff, I love u. Can I have an autograph.?" A girl said, wearing all red on with her titties hanging out 

   "Don't u see me with my family.?" He asked, pointing over at us, looking up at her.

  "I don't give a damn about ur family." She said with a nasty ass attitude.

   "Bitch, u can get the fuck from over here with that negative shit. Takeoff, if u sign that picture, I swear on my life. I'm taking Kiana and u will never see us again." I said, standing up, reaching toward the girl, KiKi (Kiana) grabbed me and pulled me back.

   "Calm down, Chrissy." Kiki said, (I'm gonna use her nickname, cause I feel like y'all get confused, cause two characters have the name Kiana. So Chrissy best friend Kiana is now KiKi) pulling me down in my seat.

   "Fuck u, can I have ur autograph.?" She asked, Takeoff shook his head no and looked at me.

   "Momma stop, please.?" Kiana yelled, touching my arm, I looked back at her, as she began to cry. I pulled away from Kiki, grabbed Kiana and hugged her.

   "Get the fuck away from over here." Quavo said, pushing the fans back.

   "I got u, bitch. U and ur ugly ass baby." The girl in red said, pointing over at me and Kiana.

   "Hold her." I said, giving Kiana to Kiki. "Bitch, where my baby ugly at? What u mad, cause Takeoff ain't sign this ratchet ass picture of u.?"

   "Bitch." She yelled, getting around Quavo. She got in my face, she pushed me. I grabbed her by the shirt then began to punch her in the face over and over again.

   "No, don't touch me. She finna say sorry to my baby, come here Kiki." I said, motioning them to come over to me. "Say sorry to my baby, before I beat ur ass again."

   "I'm so." She said, in a whisper. People started pulling their phones out and so did Quavo.

   "Nah, bitch. Don't stop, cause people got they phone out. Say I'm sorry, Kiana." I said, smacking the living hell outta her.

   "I'm sorry, Kiana." She said, as I smacked her, Takeoff pulled me back, as I pulled her hair out. "Try that shit again."

   "Momma." Kiana yelled, reaching toward me. Takeoff let me go, I walked over toward her and grabbed her into my arms.

   "I'm leaving." I said, walking out the restaurant. I put Kiana in her car seat then walked over to the driver seat, I got in and started the engine. Takeoff got in the passenger, leaned in and kissed me. When we got home, everyone was there waiting for us to open the door. "Kiana, go to ur play room."

  "Otay." She said, walking to the room, down the hall.

   "Come sit down." Quavo said, I walked over and sat on the couch, "R u ok, cause u blacked out when she called Kiana ugly."
   "That bitch had no right to say anything about my baby girl." I said, standing up. Takeoff walked over toward me, picked me up and carried me up to our room. He throw me on the bed and ripped my shirt off. "Takeoff, what the fuck.?"

    "Shut the fuck up." He yelled, I looked down, he lifted my head up and kissed me with so much force. He pushed me down on the bed and quickly took his clothes off. He got on top of me, pulled me on my back then kissed my neck. Takeoff ripped my panties off and stuck his fingers into of me.

   "Oh fuck, baby." I said, as he stuck his fingers out, after I cummed. He positioned his manhood at my cure. He pushed it in, he pounded me, I screamed out in pleasure, as he pounded faster. "Awe fuck, faster, awe."

   "Scream my name, baby." Takeoff said, whispering in my ear, as he flipped me over and put me on all fours.

    "Takeoff." I said, as he went faster and harder, he grabbed my hair and pounded me harder.

   "That's not my name. What's my name.?" Takeoff asked, going harder.

   "Kirshnik." I said, as I cummed then he cummed right after. I laid down, as Takeoff pulled me into his arms.

    Takeoff kinda went ham on Chrissy.

    what y'all feel about Chrissy beating that girl's ass for calling Kiana ugly?
     Did she deserve or not?

    Vote and comment y'all opinions.....?!