Chapter 16

"Bitch, what. U should go in there and say yes." I said, pulling my arm away from her. Kiana looked at me, put her hands in her hair and pulled, lightly.

"I don't know." Kiana said, looking up at me, "I don't wanna get hurt again."

"True, well I don't know what to say." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Bitch, ur my best friend. U suppose to come up with those big ass ideas." Kiana said, throwing her hands up in the air.

"Wassup, my niggas." Tonice said walking in the kitchen with Myah behind her. I walked around them, as Rich and Offset walked in the living room. "What's wrong.?"

"Quavo asked Kiana out on a date, but she done know if she should go." I explained, looking at Tonice then Kiana.

"Bitch, u betta good. What's wrong with u.?" Tonice asked, laughing, playfully pushing Kiana.

"Ok, I'll think about it." Kiana said, as we went back to the living room. Then baby Kiana started crying.

"Takeoff, can u go get Iana. Please.?" Kiana asked, Takeoff shook his head and went upstairs.

"So, Tonice what r y'all gonna name him.?" Kiana asked, looking over at Tonice and Offset.

"Well, I was thinking Toni Michael Cephus, but Offset was thinking Cabel Michael Cephus." Tonice explained, looking down at Offset, as Takeoff came in the living with in his arms then sat her on the floor to play with her toys.

"Oh that's wassup." I said, looking over at Tonice, as Myah got up and left with tears in her eyes.

"Aye, we gotta go." I said, following behind her, picking up Kiana. Kiana knocked Rich down followed by Tonice. We walked out to the backyard to see Myah, sitting by the pool. I put Kiana in her outside mechanical swing. Then walked over toward her.

"What's wrong, Myah.?" Tonice asked, rubbing her back, Myah whipped her face then looked up at me.

"I wanna baby, y'all all having babies. Then there's me and Rich." Myah said, crying again, but harder this time.

"Baby girl. None of us, r in a rush to have babies." I said, lifting her face up, so that she was looking at me. I whipped her tears away and smiled. "Don't me in a rush, finish school, go to college, get a nice stable job, find a nice boy, get married then worry about babies."

"But u didn't do none of that." Myah said, I shook my head and looked at Kiana.

"U know what I'm done being nice, acting like I'm fake. Let me tell u something, I didn't finish school, yet. I ain't got a job, yet, but I gotta man who loves me and cares about his fucking family. He ain't gon cheat, I got married first. I got something, baby girl Rich ain't ready for none of that shit. He wanna fuck bitches and get sucked by hoes, he don't wanna be cuffed and ask me how I know, because he talks baby, he fucking fucking talks. Go ask him." I said, grabbing Myah by her arm then pulling her up. Turning around, pointing at Rich, who was followed by Takeoff, Quavo and Offset.

"Why would u say something like that.?" Myah asked, crying, pulling her arm away.

"He's a rapper honey." I said, waving my hand in her face. "Hello, wake up and smell the roses."

"Takeoff, gon cheat on u." Myah said, yelling in my face.

"How? He always with me and his daughter. When he go on tours, where we at? With him. At interviews, where me and Kiana at? With him, he wouldn't think twice about cheating on me, not even once on how crazy I can get. Wrapped ur thick ass skull around that." I said, Myah walked away, pushed Rich out the way and left. I looked at everyone, walked over to Kiana, took her out her swing then put us some clothes on and went over D'Angelo and London house.

Did y'all think that was ok for Chrissy to snap on Myah like that?

Do y'all think Myah is right about Takeoff or is Chrissy right about Rich?

Vote and comment.!
Comment on how y'all feel...! Comment or inbox me.