Chapter 53

"Where we finna go.?" Derek asked, looking over at me.

   "The lake front." I said, looking in the back seat at Derek then Daniel. I turned the radio on and Dear Future Husband came on.

    "Aww y'all theme song." Daniel said, looking over at me with a smile on his face.

     "Boy, no. Stop." I said, smiling, looking out the window. He laughed, as we pulled up to the lake front. We got out the car and walked over to me, Lecla and Kirshnik favorite part to watch sunsets. Its the most beautiful part in ATL. I sat in between Derek and Daniel, as I let the wind go threw my hair.

    "That looks so pretty." Daniel said, looking over at the other side of the lake. I looked up at him and smiled.

    "Y'all remember when I didn't came to y'all house, cause I said I was depressed.?" I asked them, they shook their heads and looked at each other then me. "Yup, this is where I came. My family had just got back from my mom's family reunion and I wasn't feeling up to being around anyone. I was pissed, cause one of my boy cousins tried to fight me for no reason then Toni and Kirshnik got in that ass."

   "Damn. That's kind of fucked up." Daniel said, shaking his big ass head left and right.

    "Ya and we gotta go to the family reunion again." I said, looking at the lake, as I picked up a rock and threw it in the water.

    "Ima go with u." Derek said, getting up off a rock, walking closer to the water.

    "Really.?" I asked, walking over toward him. He shook his head, pulled in toward him and kissed me.

    "Aye, I don't wanna see this unless Ima get a kiss to." Daniel said, getting up with his arms wide opened. I walked over toward him, pulled his face down and kissed his cheek. "Aww, thank u."

   "U a lame ass nigga." Derek said, pushing Daniel back, as he fell in the lake.

    "Derek, why u do that.?" I asked, grabbing onto Daniel's hand, trying to pull him out.

   "That's wasn't on purpose." He said, grabbing Daniel's arm, pulling him out the lake.

    "Wet as fuck." Daniel said, smiling over at us, "That's what she said."

    "U so dumb." I said, playfully pushing him.

    "I'm just saying." He said, as we began to walk down the bike path.

    "U stupid as hell." I said, rolling my eyes, looking at Derek.

     "Y'all love my black ass tho." Daniel said, pulling me into a hug with a smile on his face. I shook my head, as we walked to Caribou. Its the 4th nobody drives anywhere, cause of the parades expect the police.

    "What y'all want.?" Derek asked, looking back at us, I raised my eyebrow, he shook his head then pointed at Daniel.

    "Carmel." He said, Derek nodded his head then walked away. "I gotta question."

    "Wassup." I said, looking over at him.

   "Can I go with y'all and do u really love my brother.?" He asked, looking over at Derek then me again.

    "Yes I do and ya u can go, u can meet my other crazy family." I said, shaking my head yes.

    "Cool. How much do u love him.?" Daniel asked, looking over to see what Derek was doing.

    "A lot. More than u can imagine." I said, as Derek came with our coffee.

    "What y'all talking about.?" He asked, looking at Daniel then me.

   "Nun." We said in unison, looking at each other then him, as I took a drink of my coffee. After we finish our coffees, when walked around downtown.

       Comment or inbox me....!!!!