Chapter 30- The Dream

That next morning, Kiki was pacing back and forth, slowly trying to make Lecla stop crying. Kiana sat in front of me, as I began to do something with her hair.

"U wanna go to ur daddy." Kiki said, as Lecla stopped crying. "Yes u do. Here Quavo."

"Um ok, coo." Quavo said, grabbing Lecla from Kiki, looking over at me then Takeoff.
"Help ur uncle, Takeoff." I said, finishing Kiana's hair, as she got up and ran to her play room. I got up, went to the bathroom and throw up.

"Baby, r u ok.?" Takeoff asked, coming in the bathroom, after me. I shook my head no and throw up again.

"Daddy, what's wrong with momma.?" Kiana asked, standing by the doorway, looking down at me then Takeoff.

"Momma is ok. Go get Auntie Kiki and Auntie Tonice." Takeoff said, she shook her head and ran down the hall to the living room.

"Wassup, what's wrong.?" Tonice asked, as her and Kiki came running in the bathroom with Kiana behind them and Lecla in Kiki's arms.

"Go get a pregnancy test or something? She's not feeling good." Takeoff said, they shook their heads, Kiki gave Lecla to Quavo, as they walked out the for front door. "Go get some apple juice, Offset."

"Ight." He said, walking out the bathroom, Takeoff sat me up on the floor then began to clean me up. He lifted me up and took me to our room. Offset sat upstairs with a glass of apple juice. Quavo came in, with a sleeping Lecla in his arms, he laid her in my bed and put a blanket on her. They left put to go back downstairs then Kiana came in.

"R u ok, Momma.?" Kiana asked, walking toward me, I shook my head, as she slowly got in bed, sliding Lecla in between us.

"Chrissy, here's ur pregnancy test." Tonice said, coming in my room with Kiki behind her.

"I already know I'm pregnant, we don't needs that." I said, pushing her hand away, looking up into her eyes then closed my eyes, they got in the bed with me, as I slowly fell asleep.

When I woke up, everyone was gon, I got out of bed and walked downstairs, I walked into Kiana's play room and she was sitting in the corner, I walked toward her and tapped her shoulder. She jumped up at me with fire in her eyes, she jumped over me and ran out the room. I walked down the house, the house was black, all the lights were off. I slowly walked in the kitchen, the floor was wet then the lights came on. Kiana was leaning over a boy, she looked up at me and blood was running down her lips, face and hands. She walked over to the counter, pointed at me then BAM.

"Chrissy." Kiki said, shaking me up, I jumped up and grabbed onto Tonice arm.

"Baby r u ok.?" Takeoff asked, I shook my head, as I began to cry. I got out the bed and went to the bathroom locking it.

"Momma, what's wrong.?" Kiana asked, I screamed then opened the door and fell out. "Momma."

"Go to Uncle Quavo. Baby, what's wrong with u.?" Takeoff asked, I looked up at him, as I whipped my face. "Can y'all leave. Baby, what's wrong.?"

"I had a horrible dream. Kiana tried to kill me. My baby girl tried to shoot my fucking brains out." I said, as Takeoff pulled me into a hug and started to rock me, slowly.

"It was just a dream, Kiana loves u." Takeoff said, I shook my head and smiled. He pulled me into a hug and kissed my neck.

"It was just so damn scary. She jumped at me." I said, looking down at my friend, "There was blood everywhere."

"Its ok, baby." Takeoff said, I leaned on his chest, as we sat on the floor. Kiana came in and walked over toward me. She sat next to me, as I pulled her into a hug and kissed her head.

"Momma loves u, Kiana." I said, rubbing her back. Takeoff looked at me and smiled. After that, I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower