Chapter 27- The Talk

A couple years later.

  "Momma, can we go outside.?" Kiana asked, I shook my head, as we all got ready, we got in the car and drove to the park.

   "Ok baby girl, go play." I said, as we ran to the swing.

   "She got so big." Tonice said, watching her, as she began to swing her feet, back and forth.

   "Ya, I know. She's a big girl now." I said, watching her. My baby girl is 5 years old. I'm 23 and Takeoff 28, he just turned 28 on the 19th of June. Yes, I'm still with that big headed fucker, but I still love him. He also changed his ways, he barley drinks, but he still smokes, obviously. Tonice and Offset got married, now they working on having a baby. Quavo and Kiki married, now Kiki pregnant, she's actually like 7 months pregnant, its a baby girl. Myah and Rich worked shit out and they back together.

   "I can't wait to have my baby girl. Just imagine a black baby with Asian eyes." Kiki said, making us laugh.

   "That's so fucking true." Tonice said, looking at Kiki eyes then at me. "Kiana got ur eyes."

  "U think so.?" I said, touching my eyes then looking over at Kiana, "I thought she had Takeoff's."

   "Bitch, if she had Takeoff's eyes, they would be popping out her head or closed and red." Kiki said, making me laugh, pushing me.

  "Y'all, Takeoff want another baby." I said, throwing that in. They looked at me then over at Kiana.

  "Is he not happy with Kiana.?" Kiki asked, rubbing her stomach, while looking at me. I shrugged my shoulders then looked down.

   "He wanna baby boy." I said, looking at Tonice then at Kiana. She ran over toward me, jumped in my arms and smiled.

   "Hey, momma." Kiana said, climbing up onto my lap.

   "Hey baby girl." I said, touching the side of her face, smiling. She laid her head on my chest and closed her eyes. Tonice smiled at me, as we started to get our stuff together. I put my sleepy baby girl in her car seat then we all headed back to my house. I put Kiana in her bed then walked downstairs to the living room.

   "Y'all, she be moving around all the time." Kiki said, rubbing her stomach, looking at Tonice then me, as I walked in the living room.

   "Maybe she wanna come early. That's what Kiana did." I said, passing Kiki some ice. She chowed on it and smiled up at me.

   "She did.?" Kiki asked, as I sat down next to her, I shook my head and smiled.

  "Yes, she was ready to come out." I said, laughing, "Kiana come out on the wrong time tho, she was a couple weeks early."

  "Damn, why didn't u tell me that.?" Tonice asked,throwing a pillow at me, I caught it and began to laugh.

   "I don't know, calm down big head." I said, throwing it back, Kiki grabbed my arm and squeezed it.

   "Oh, wait. Aah no that hurts." Kiki said, trying to get up off the couch. I helped her up then her water broke.

   "Fuck, Tonice get Kiana and call the guys." I said, helping Kiki to the car. The boys were actually at a interview, but who cares a baby is about to come out. Tonice put Kiana in the car seat then I helped Kiki in the car.

  "They said, their meet us there." Tonice said, getting into the passenger seat, as I pulled out the driveway. When we got to the hospital, the doctors took Kiki away, then we waited for the boys to come.

   Will Quavo make it in time?
   What will Kiki name her baby?

   Who gon have a baby next..?

  Vote and comment..!?