Chapter 55- I'm What..?

"Kiana, can we talk.?" Derek asked, waking me up. I looked at him and slowly sat up.

   "About what.?" I asked, sitting all the way up.

    "Sex." Derek said, looking away from me. I rolled my eyes and pulled his face toward me.

    "Why u wanna have sex so bad.?" I asked, he shrugged his shoulders, leaned in and kissed my lips with so much force. He slowly got on top of me, kissing my neck, slowly trying to take my bra off. I took his shirt off then kissed him again.

     "Ur body so sexy baby." Derek said, pulling away, looking my body up and down, as he grabbed my pants and slowly slid them off. He quickly got out of bed, pulled his shorts and boxers off and got a condom, as I took my pantie off.

      "I can't believe we're about to do this." I said, as he got back in bed. I pulled him into a kiss, as he tried to put the condom on. He pulled away from the kiss, put the condom on, looked at me, pulled my legs open then slowly pushed inside me. "Aah." 
     "Shh, Kiana." Derek said, pushing in more, putting his hand over my mouth, so that I wouldn't make noise. I shook my head, as he pulled out then in again. I moved his hand, as he pushed in and out over and over again.

    "Go faster." I said, he did as he was told and went faster. I grabbed onto his neck and pulled him down toward me then kissed him lips. He went deeper and every time he did it, it felt so damn good. After 37 minutes, we cummed together and laid down in each others arms.

     "That was really good." Derek said, smiling down at me then kissing my forehead.

     "Ya, it was." I said, sitting up slowly, kissing his lips then laid back down on his chest.

    Two weeks later.

    "Lecla, please I can't stop." I yelled, from the bathroom. I've been throwing up all damn morning and Derek at work. Kirshnik, Toni, Dylan, Daniel and Jordan went to go play ball.

    "Hold on, I'll be up there in a minute. Kiana, u think I should call ur mom.?" Lecla asked, coming up the stairs then showing up at the bathroom doorway.

    "R u fucking kidding me? Do u want me to die.?" I asked, looking up at her then throwing up again.

     "U keep throwing up like that u probably r." Lecla said, walking over toward me, rubbing my back some more. I shook my head then looked up at her.

    "We aren't calling my mom or urs, ok. Please don't.?" I begged and pleaded her. She shook her head then came out the bathroom cabinet with a pregnancy test. "U think I'm pregnant.?"

    "Yes, I do. Why else would u be throwing up.?" She asked, I shook my head and grabbed it. After I took it I gave it to her then walked back to my room, not wanting to know the results. Lecla walked into my room and stood by the doorway.

    "What.?" I asked, looking at her, waiting for her to say something. She stood there for a while looked at the test one last time then looked at me.

   "Ur pregnant, Kiana." Lecla said, throwing the test at me, I caught it and looked at her. I looked at the test, it was 2 blue lines, holy shit then I looked at Lecla with tears in my eyes and their weren't from joy.

     "What.?" I said nearly screaming, scared about what Derek and my dad was gonna say, oh my gosh. My dad us gonna fucking kill me, I'm dead meat.

    So y'all what y'all think gon happen.?

    And this is the end of this book. I might make another, I don't know. Maybe.