Chapter 28- In The Hospital

As we waited on the boys to come, Tonice got light headed and fainted. The nurses came and took her to a room and hooked her up to machine. Kiana began to cry then Quavo came running in.

    "Where's Kiki.?" He said, I pointed him to her room then he ran down the hall, holding his pants up.

    "Where's Tonice? Where she go.?" Offset asked, looking at me. I hold Kiana in my arms, as a tear fell down my cheek.

    "She fainted, they took her away and they didn't tell me anything. I'm sorry, Offset." I explained, looking at him, as I passed Kiana to Takeoff, I walked over toward Offset and hugged him.

    "Cephus family.?" The doctor asked, we stood up and walked over him.

   "Yes, that's us." Takeoff said, the doctor shook his head and looked down.

   "The bad news is Mrs. Cephus had got sick and fainted from the heat and the good news is that she's pregnant." The doctor said, smiling. I looked over at Offset and he had a big smile on his face.

   "Holy shit, thank u doc." Offset said, shaking the man's hand, letting it go and looking at Kiana, grabbing her outta Takeoff's arms and spun her around. "I'm gonna be a dad."

     "U can go see her." The doctor said, Offset walked to her room, leaving us behind.

    "Ain't this something.?" Takeoff said, smiling down at me, as I whipped Kiana's face.

     "Ya it is." I said, standing up with Kiana in my arms, kissing him. Kiana pulled us away then kissed my cheek then Takeoff's cheek. After a couple hours of waiting, Kiana fell asleep then I laid on Takeoff's arm, closed my eyes and relaxed, waiting for Kiki to have her baby.

   "Marshall's family.?" The doctor asked, me and Takeoff stood up and waited to what he was gonna say. "Its a baby girl and her name is Lecla Miracle Marshall."

   "That's beautiful." Takeoff said, looking down at me, smiling at me.

   "Yes it is." I said, as he placed a kiss on my head then Kiana woke up.

  "Momma, is the baby here yet.?" She asked, sitting up in the chair, looking up at us.

  "Yes. Auntie Kiki named her Lecla." I said, picking her up, Kiana smiled then hugged me.

   "So Momma, what do I call Auntie Kiki's baby.?" Kiana asked, as I slowly sat her down back in the chair.

   "She's ur auntie too, even tho ur older." I said, Kiana shook her head and smiled. 30 minutes later, Tonice was sent off, we walked to Quavo then left to our house. Around 9:42am, we all got to my house, Tonice took a shower then went to the guest bedroom with Offset. I made Kiana cereal then went to take a shower myself. Takeoff sat on the couch and watched the game. When I got out the shower, I put on some basketball shorts and a tank top. Then walked back downstairs, Offset was sitting next to Takeoff.

   "Momma, daddy told me he used to sit in this chair, so he could calm me down when I cried." Kiana said, looking at me then sat her cereal bowl down on the table.

   "That's true. Daddy never wanted to listen to me about how to stop u from crying." I said, walking over toward him and sat on his lap.

   "Keep the past in the past."  Takeoff said, looking up at me then slapping my thigh. I laughed and slapped him, playfully.

   "I would go to the gym, but my gym buddy ain't here." I said, looking over at Takeoff then Offset then put my head down and shook it left and right. "I'm bout to watch tv."

  "Wait. Momma can I give some of my toys to Lecla.?" Kiana asked, walking over to me and hug my waist.

   "Yes, whatever u like." I said, she smiled then ran to her play room. I walked upstairs, walked into my room, got in bed and watched some tv. "DD4L."

   I said, laying in bed, watching TV. I turned on my side, cut the tv off, closed my eyes and went to sleep.