Chapter 9- Rich The Kid

When we got home, Takeoff opened the door, letting us in, when we walked in. I took my shoes off then headed to the living.

"Rich the mother fucking kid, wassup." I said, smiling, as I walked over to him, hugging him.

"Wassup, boo." He said, kissing my head, while shaking Takeoff's hand.

"How the fuck u get in here.?" Takeoff asked, laughing. I walked over to the couch and laid down, Tonice sat in my rocking chair, as Myah sat in the chair next to me and Tonice, looking up at Rich.

"Richie." I yelled, as he came in the living room, looking over at me then Tonice.

"Who called me.?" He asked, looking fucking confused."

"Who calls u Richie.?" Tonice asked, he smiled and pointed at her, shaking his head.

"U got me. Wassup.?" He said, walking over toward me. Helping me sit up, a little.

"Myah this is Rich and Rich that's Myah. Tonice's cousin." I said, as Myah shoot her head, looked at me and smiled.

"Aye wassup.?" Rich said, shaking Myah's hand, smiling at her.

"Hey." She said, smiling up at him then looked over at me. I gave her a thumbs up then looked at Tonice.

"U always trying to hook people up." Tonice said, smiling down at me, as I laid down. I shrugged my shoulders and turned the tv on. I turned to Wild n' Out and started to laugh a little. I thought about my baby and telling everyone. I got up and walked in the kitchen.

"Hey, baby." Takeoff said, I walked over toward him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Takeoff, what do u want a boy or girl.?" I asked, looking up at him, then kissing his lips.

"I want a boy, but if its a girl then she gon be daddy's little princess." Takeoff said, looking down at me. I shook my head, pulled away and looked at Quavo.

"What u do want, niece or nephew.?" I asked, walking over toward him.

"A nephew, but it don't really matter to me. Ima love the baby, either way." Quavo explained, touching my stomach, I smiled up at him, got on my tip toes and kissed his cheek.

"Offset, how about u.?" I asked, turning around pointing at him.

"A baby girl." He said, I looked over at him then looked at Takeoff then walked out and laid down.

"So what u having.?" Rich asked, kneeling down in front of me.

"I'm not telling." I said, he stood up, threw his hands up in the air, signing. I smiled and relaxed on my side, as I slowly fell asleep. When I woke up, Takeoff was laying behind me sleep. Tonice was laying on Offset asleep. Rich and Myah was sleep next to each other, I slowly got up, put my shoes on and went to the baby store.

"Hello, Chrissy." My nurse Monica said, walking toward me, hugging me.

"What u doing here.?" I asked, walking into the store, looking around.

"I'm here with my sister, she having her babies soon." Monica said, pointing at her sister, looking at the boys clothes and girls.

"A boy and a girl." I asked, looking over at her, she shook her head and smiled.

"Yup, twins." She said, looking at me then her sister again.

"Monica, let's go. Hi, Chrissy." Her sister said, shaking my hand, smiling. I smiled smiled back then walked over and bought a baby outfit then headed home.