Chapter 45- Hospital ASAP

"Y'all did a good ass job out there." Uncle Quavo said, hugging all of us. "But this boy, Toni."

  "Ya." He said, smiling up at him.

  "That was crazy. U was dabbing out there." Daddy said, putting his arms around his shoulder.

   "U think so.?" Toni asked, looking over at Offset.

   "Naw forreal." Offset said, Toni smiled, walked over toward him and hugged him.

  "We were proud of him, when we practiced. It like Toni wasn't there anymore. Its like Offset was there, just taking over." Lecla said, looking over at Toni, he had a tear fall down his cheek, I walked over to him and pulled him into a big hug.

   "U did a good job out there, Toni." I said, rocking him side to side, slowly. After that we all went back to my house, my mom and dad, went back to theirs.

   "That was fucking crazy." Kirshnik yelled, walking in the house, turning around looking back at me, smiling.

   "I know right, but Toni tho." I said, Toni smiled and sat on the couch, turned the TV and turned to B.E.T and there we were.

   "What y'all think about the Migos kids doing their parents a tribute.?" Tyga asked, passing the mic to Meek Mill.

   "It was ight, but Ima say this I know Migos gon come after me for this, but it gon be worth it. Quavo's daughter Lecla and Takeoff's daughter Kiana, they r fine as fuck, plus they mixed." He said, looking at Tyga then the camera. I looked at Lecla and she looked at me.

   "That was a bold things to say. Did u know they had prison time for their daughter and so did Kirshnik, Takeoff's son.?" Tyga asked Meek Mill, he looked at Tyga, smiled and shook his head no.

  "That was a bold thing to say." Meek said, shaking his big ass head.

   "Well stay tuned, cause we'll be back with more music and awards." Tyga said then it went on commercial.

   "Ew, that's nasty. Meek Mill is older than Uncle Quavo." I said, a little creeped out.

  "Ya, that's weird." Toni said, looking over at me and then Lecla.

  "I know right." I said, shaking my head, looking over at him. I got up off the couch, walked up to my room and laid down. I checked my phone and had a message from my dad's friend Skippa. It said, Ur daddy said, come to the hospital, and that was sent 32 minutes ago. "Hospital, now. Shoes on, let's fucking go."

   "What happened.?" Lecla asked, getting in the passenger seat and looked over at me, while I backed out the driveway.
   "If I knew I wouldn't told u." I said, pulling up to the hospital, we got out and asked for the Migos family.

   "Ball family.?" The doctor asked, we all stood up and looked at him. "Mrs. Ball or in ur case Chrissy. She fainted in the sun."

   "Is she ok.?" Kirshnik asked, he looked down and pointed toward my mom's room. "Mom.?"

  "No, why u guys here.?" My mom asked, looking over at us.

   Chrissy P.O.V
When I saw my kids come threw that door, my heart melted. I don't want them seeing me like this. I turned my head, looked at Takeoff, as a tear fell down my cheek. He bent down and hugged me.

   "Momma, r u ok.?" Kiana asked, as they walked toward me, I shook my head and looked up at Takeoff.

   "Mom is fine. She just got light headed. She'll be going home, tomorrow I think." Takeoff said, looking over at Kirshnik and Kiana.

   "R u sure.?" Toni asked, looking over at me, I shook my head, he leaned in and kissed my forehead.

   "Y'all go home. I'll be fine." I said, Kiana and Kirshnik looked at me with sadness in their eyes.

   "We're only leaving, cause u told us too." Kiana said, walking over toward me with Kirshnik holding her, kissed me them waited for Lecla. She leaned in and whispered, Get better soon and with that they left.