Chapter 3

That morning, I woke up. I got out the bed, walked into the bathroom and saw Takeoff sitting on the floor, with tears in his eyes. I placed my hand on his shoulder, he looked up at me, got up and began to walk out.

   "Takeoff, don't leave me. I'm ur wife, I'm here for u to talk to." I said, he closed the door back and turned around.

  "I'm not ready to be a dad. I mean, I wanna family, I love u and I wanna baby, but what if I'm a bad dad? What if the baby don't like me? What if I make a mistake? What the hell am I gonna do.?" Takeoff said, throwing his hand up in the air. I looked down, touched my stomach then up at Takeoff again.

    "Takeoff, ur gonna be a great father." I said, walking over toward him, pulling him in and placing a kiss on his forehead.

    "U think so." He said, looking down at me. I shook my head and smiled. "U wanna go look for homes.?"

  "Ya sure, I'll get dressed." I said, he shook his head, as I went in the bathroom, took a shower, brushed my teeth and did my hair. I went in the room, looked at Takeoff, he held my straighter and curlers.

   "Which one.?" He asked, I smiled at him, took the straighter and kissed him. He sat one of my dresses on the bed and then took some heels out.

   "Damn, baby." I said, finishing my hair. I walked over took the dress and put it on.

   "What.?" He asked, laughing a little, looking over at me. I smiled and shook my head. I put my heels on, I looked over at Takeoff and he was putting on his QC chain and his Migos chain on. We walked out our hotel room, I waited at the front, as Takeoff went to the back to get the car. He pulled up and I got in. We drove to the medium sized family homes.

   "Oh look at the white one." I said, Takeoff slowly came to a stop, as we got out and walked over to it.

  "Is this a open house.?" Takeoff asked the lady, she shook her head and told us we can have a look around.

    "Let's go to the kitchen." I said, we walked in and looked around, the frig was silver and the counters were all marble.

   "This is kinda nice." Takeoff said, I shook my head and smiled.

  "This living room is beautiful." I said, walking into the room. Takeoff came in and hugged me from behind. "I didn't see the whole house, yet and I already love it."

   "What do u think.?" The lady asked, walking toward us, Takeoff let me go and looked down at me.

   "We love it, but how much is it gonna cost.?" I asked, looking over at her then Takeoff.

   "Um Its gonna be $120,000. I know its a lot, but its worth it. Ur buying the house, u have a pool out back and a nice master bedroom. U have three extra rooms, so all together u will have four bedrooms. U have two bathrooms, upstairs, downstairs and a basement." She explained, I shook my head and smiled up at Takeoff.

   "This house is actually worth $120,000." Takeoff said, I looked at her then Takeoff again, as tears ran down my face.

    "We can have it.?" I asked, Takeoff shook his head and smiled. "Oh my, baby. We can make one of the rooms, a play room for the baby. Oh I'm so happy."

   "We'll give u the money tomorrow." Takeoff said, as I walked out the house, going to the car. When he came out, he leaned toward me and kissed me. "I love u."

   "I love u too." I said, smiling at him. We pulled off and went back to the hotel. When we got up to our room, we changed into our pj's then got in bed. "I'm happy, that house is so beautiful."

    "Yes it is, we're gonna have a beautiful family." Takeoff said, rubbing my side. He kissed my forehead then my neck and pulled my face toward him and kissed my lips.

   "Don't try and get freaky." I said, pulling away from him, pushing him back behind me.

  "Ight ok, baby let's go to sleep. We gotta good day ahead of us." Takeoff said, I shook my head. I began to rock myself, as I slowly fell asleep.