Chapter 26

I woke up in Quavo's arms, he carried me into a room then Kiki brought Kiana to me. Kiana climbed into my arms then went back to sleep and so did I. That morning, Kiana was still asleep, I slowly got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

    "Chrissy, I wanna talk to u when u come out." Quavo said, I shook my head then walked in the bathroom and brushed my teeth. When I got out, I went over to the living ro, where Quavo was and sat next to him.

   "What u wanted to talk about.?" I asked, looking up at him, he looked at me then turned around so that we were facing each other.

    "Last night, what happened last night.?" He asked, I let out a tear, I whipped it away and looked down.

   "I don't know what happened to him, he went off on me, when I looked in his eyes, there was no love nun. He yelled at Kiana, he slapped me and choked me. It was like he didn't love us anymore." I explained, crying lightly then looking up at him.

   "R u serious.?" He asked, standing up, looking down at me. I shook my head yes, as I began to cry. He lifted me up off the couch by my forearm and pulled me into a hug.

   "Momma, dally on the phone." Kiana said, holding my phone in her hands. I pulled away, Quavo walked over toward her picked her up and took my phone from her.

    "Hello. This Quavo. Nah she business, yes she don't wanna talk to u. Why u put ur hands on her then?  Nah, u wouldn't have to say sorry, if u would've done it." Quavo said, hanging up the phone, looking over at me then passing it to me. "He said he didn't do anything wrong. He said, he doesn't remember anything last night."

   "So u trying to tell me that he was on something.?" I asked, slowly sitting down on the couch, Quavo put Kiana down, she walked over toward me and hugged me.

    "Momma is dally coming here.?" Kiana asked, looking in my eyes, I shrugged my shoulders then looked up at Quavo. "Uncle Quavo is dally coming.?"

   "No, he's not." Quavo said, as Kiki came downstairs, talking on the phone.

  "Phone." Kiki said, passing Quavo the phone. He looked at her then me. "Its Offset."

   "Ight, hello. He pissed off, cause I told him he couldn't talk to Kiana and Chrissy. Why? Cause he put his hands on Chrissy and yelled at Kiana, they cried a lot last night. I know. Ya, if y'all want. Ight, see y'all in a little bit." Quavo said hanging up the phone, putting it in his shirts. Kiki walked over toward us, pulled Kiana onto her lap and kissed her head.

    "Its gonna be ok." Kiki said, looking over at me, rubbing my back, as a tear fell down my cheek.

   "Hopefully. Y'all don't know, Takeoff actually scared me. He put the fear of God in me." I said, looking at Kiki then Quavo. The door bell went off and I jumped.

   "Its ok. Its only Offset and Tonice." Quavo said, walking over to the door, letting them in.

   "Awe, come here." Tonice said, walking over toward me, pulling me into a tight hug, she smiled away then hugged Kiana.

   "Quavo, come here." Offset said, as they walked into the kitchen.

  "Kiana, do u wanna watch a movie.?" Kiki asked, Kiana shook her head then came and sat on my lap. "What movie? I gotta lot of cartoon movie."

   "Finding Nemo." Kiana said, looking up at me.

   "That's my favorite movie, Kiana." I said, smiling down at her, she nodded her head up and down, leaned in and kissed my forehead.

   "Its mines too, momma." Kiana said, and with that Kiki started the movie. Tonice went in the kitchen and came back with popcorn.

   Do y'all think Takeoff was on something or he just lied, so he could talk to Chrissy...?

   Vote and comment...what y'all think.?