Chapter 37- T.K.C

Days later, we walked out the front door, while Tonice and Offset stayed at the hospital, when got to the front. Fans, crazy females were everywhere.

   "Takeoff." A fan yelled, reaching for him. Kirshnik looked up at me, then grabbed Takeoff's hand.

   "Daddy." Kirshnik called with tears in his eyes, Takeoff picked him up and hid his face inside Takeoff's chest. Kiana grabbed my hand, as she hid my face. Quavo picked up Lecla and cried.

   "Daddy, why r they doing this.?" Lecla asked, crying harder with her arms wrapped around his neck, crying. 

     "They're crazy." Quavo answered, while people pulled out their phone, taking pictures and record videos.

   "Quavo, I love u." Someone said, Quavo looked at Kiki then Takeoff, as Takeoff, pushed people back, so that we could get to the car.

   "Takeoff, wait. Kiana." I yelled, as I lost Kiana's hand, slowly in the crowd, looking around for her.

   "What? Hold Kirshnik." Takeoff said, giving him to Kiki, as they put the kids in the car. "Kiana, don't touch me."

      Kiana P.O.V
  After I lost my mom in the crowd, I began to cry, as people began to yell at me and take pictures. I hid my face, as I cried more, I got pushed and pulled. Then someone grabbed me, I looked up and it was Daddy. He picked me, hid my face then pushed threw the crowd to get to the car. Daddy sat me in the back seat with mom, as Uncle Quavo looked back at me.

   "R u ok.?" He asked, looking at me then Momma, as she pulled me in for a hug.

   "No, those people r crazy." I said, whipping my face.

   "Its ok, baby girl." Momma said, slowly rocking me whipping my tears. When we got him, me, Kirshnik and Lecla walked to our play room.

    "Did they scare u.?" Kirshnik asked, playing with his trucks.

   "Yes. How about u, Lecla?" I asked, looking over at her, while she played with my old doll.

   "I cried a lot." She said, I shook my head and played with my toys.

     Chrissy P.O.V

  "We gon be on the news, watch." I said, picking up the kids shoes, walking in the living room.

   "I've never seen, Kiana cry like that before." Takeoff said, looking over at Kiki, as I sat next to him. "Its like she couldn't breath on how she was crying. They were pushing and pilling her."

   "I hate it, when the kids have to go threw this." I said, looking down at my hands.

   "Same here." Kiki said, looking over at me, while she laid across Quavo's legs. "I want Lecla to have the good life."

   "True true." Takeoff said, shaking his head, playing with my hair. I laid on him, as I slowly closed my eyes.

    "Momma, can I sleep with u.?" Kirshnik asked, climbing on me, I shook my head yes then he laid down and fell asleep.

   "My son, my daughter and my wife. This is all I need." Takeoff said, as Kiana came over and got in the couch with us.

    "That's right nephew." Quavo said, kissing Kiki's head, while Lecla laid on Quavo too. After the kids went to sleep, we watch some random ass movies.

     Months later
Tonice was finally able to come home with the baby. He was a cubby baby, all cute and cute. His name is Toni and he dark like his daddy, but let's not bring that up.

   "Hey, lil man." Tonice said, as he laid on his stomach, looking up at Tonice then me.

    "He so cute." I said, poking his lil face, looking up at Tonice. "See I told u. God blessed u with a bueaitful baby boy."

   "Thank u, Chrissy." She said, pulling me in for a hug.

    "Don't thank me, thank the lord for blessing u." I said, pulling away, slowly, pointing up to the ceiling.

    "Thank u, lord for my baby."  Tonice said, looking over at Toni. I call him baby Toni, sometimes.

    "October what.?" I asked, picking Toni put.

   "October 5th." Tonice said, I shook my head and smiled. He yawn, I gave him, his bottle then he fell asleep, I put him and her arms, then got up and walked out. I got out the bed and walked downstairs. I laid down on the couch, closed my eyes and went to sleep. The boys were out with the kids and Kiki was in the guest bedroom, knocked the fuck out.