Chapter 36- Story Time

When I woke up, Kirshnik, Lecla and Kiana was sitting in my face. I looked at them, as they smiled at me. I closed my eyes then rolled over.

"Momma, tell us how u and daddy met." Kiana said, I sat up and looked at them then the door, as the door came open then Takeoff and em smiled at me.

   "Well, um. I was 16 years old at the time and u know how Daddy's a rapper. They put out a contest and Kiana told me to do it. I wasn't gonna do it, but when I did I won." I said, shaking me head yes, as they looked over at Kiki. She shook her head and smiled.

   "What happened next.?" Kiana asked, looking over at Takeoff then me.

   "Ok, well. I got on the plane and headed down to ATL. When I got to their house, our home boy Q, showed me my room. So one day, the boys had an interview and they took me with them. I almost burnt ur daddy's eyebrows off, he choked me and I cried in Offset arms." I said, looking over at Takeoff. He looked at Kiana then Offset.

   "Daddy, that's mean." Kirshnik said, looking up at him, standing up, slapping his hand.

   "Ouch, I'm sorry. It was a long time ago, momma forgive me. After that happened, momma moved down here to live with us. After she started school, I purposed to her, momma said yes and agreed to get married, when she turned 18." Takeoff said, grabbing onto my hand.

   "After that, a year later or whatever, we went to London and stayed there. I got mad at Takeoff and called off the wedding, he said sorry and I forgive and said, I was never gonna leave him. Takeoff said, he was never gonna do it again. And then we got married, after that we went to our honeymoon. To the Bahamas, a wedding gift from Uncle Quavo. Then I got pregnant with Kiana." I said, picking up Kiana, kissing her head.

   "Five years later, Kirshnik came." Kiana said, I shook my head, as Kirshnik got up and got in my lap.

    "And I love u both." I said, kissing both their heads. Then looked up at Kiki, as Lecla got up and jumped into her arms.

   "I love u, mom." Lecla said, Kiki looked up at me then kissed Lecla cheek.

   "I love u too, baby." Kiki said, hugging Lecla.

   "We got the best family in the world, Unc." Takeoff said, nodded toward Quavo and, then Offset.

    "Awe, daddy." Kiana said, as Lecla, her and Kirshnik got up, ran and jumped onto Takeoff.

    "Oh shit, y'all ain't light no more." Takeoff said, picking up Kiana and Lecla.

   "Language." Tonice yelled, smiling at him.

   "What? I'm just saying." Takeoff said, sitting up.

   "I want ice cream." Tonice said, getting out of bed, walking downstairs to the kitchen.

   "Ice cream with no peanut." Kirshnik said, running after Tonice and the girls. Kirshnik is allergic to peanuts, we found that out, when we went out to eat and all he wanted was ice cream with peanuts on top. While we were eating, he began to choke, Takeoff got the car ready in front of the restaurant. Expect for people trying to help us they were taking pictures and recording. That following day, we were all on the news, but my baby was ok as y'all can see.

   "Not too much tho." I yelled, as I walked down the stairs with the boys following behind me.

   "Momma, Auntie Tonice stomach hurt." Kirshnik said, running toward me, grabbing my hand pulling me in the kitchen. When we walked in there, Tonice was sitting on the floor, Lecla was holding her hand and Kiana was rubbing Tonice's back. Offset picked her up and carried her to the car. We all got in the car and drove to the hospital. They took Tonice away, as we waited in the waiting room.

  "So what happened.?" I asked, as Offset came out the room with his head down.

    "Well, she almost lost him, but they brought him back. But also due to the fact that, Tonice only 6 months, she gon have to stay here, until he's ready to come out." Offset explained, looking at me then Kiki.

   "But why.?" Kiana asked, looking up at Offset. He bent down and looked her in the eyes.

   "Because, Auntie ain't strong enough to carry or have this baby." Offset answered with a straight face. I looked at his face and knew how hurt he was over how Tonice body was acting. He walked away and went back in the room with Tonice.