Chapter 49- Daddy Meets Derek

Kiana P.O.V

Derek pulled me into the best kiss I have ever had, his lips were so soft. Derek put his arms around my waist then pull me in closer to him. I slowly lifted my hands up, put my right hand on his face and my left hand behind his neck, as we kissed. When we pulled away, Kirshnik looked at me, smiled then got in the passenger seat of my car.

"So I was meaning to ask u, if u wanted to go to the fireworks with me and my brother this Saturday.?" Derek asked, I looked over at Lecla, back at Derek then shook my head.

"Ya, I'll go." I said, then got in my car. Jordan got in Derek's car then Toni got in the back seat of my car. While Dylan went with Lecla and Kirshnik sat next to me. After a while of driving we went over to my parents house. We all got out and knocked on the door, it was 9:32pm so it was kinda dark out. I looked back at Kirshnik then knocked on the door again. After a while, Derek picked the lock and opened the door, I walked in first then headed to my mom and dad's room.

"Mom." I said, as she sat on the bed with my dad laying his head on her stomach, while his body laid between her legs.

"What.?" Mom said, as daddy slowly sat up, looking at me then the TV.

"Daddy." I said, jumping in the bed, onto daddy's legs.

"Was that y'all knocking on the door.?" Mom asked, as everyone else walked in.

"Ya, why didn't y'all answer the door then.?" Kirshnik questioned, walking over to the bed, sitting next to momma.

"Maybe, we just didn't feel like answering it." Daddy said, looking over at me then Kirshnik.

"Guess what? Kiana gotta boyfriend." Kirshnik said, pointing over at Derek. Derek looked at me then my dad.

"Move, Kiana. Derek let me talk to u for a sec." Daddy said, slowly pushing me up, as they walked out the room.

"Kirshnik, why u gotta run ur big ass mouth.?" I yelled, pushing him so that he fell out the bed.

"Aye, I don't care if y'all grow. Y'all ain't finna curse all up in my house, ight." Momma said, grabbing my hand, pointing at me then Kirshnik, Lecla, Jordan and Dylan.

"I'm sorry, momma." I said, as she let me go, momma nodded her head up and down then started looking at watching tv again.

Takeoff P.O.V

"Ight, Derek. Let me talk to u. Kiana, my only daughter, my baby girl, if u fuck with her, break her heart or make her cry in any type of way. U betta find a good ass hiding place and it betta be a good one, cause if u don't. Ima hunt u down and beat the living hell outta u, ok." I said, looking him in the eyes, he shook his head, as I slowly began to smile.

"Yes sir, I promise." Derek said, still shaking his head, as we walked back into the room to find almost everyone sleep expect Kiana and Chris.

"Hey daddy, hey Derek come sit." Kiana said, patting the spot next to her. Derek looked back at me, I shook my head then he walked over toward her and sat down.

"Let me talk to u husband. I'll be back, Iana." Chrissy said, grabbing my arm, pulling me out the room, as we walked down into the kitchen.

"What is it, baby.?" I asked, sitting on the table.

"What did u do to that boy.?" She asked, looking into my eyes with a serious and concern look on her face. I pulled her in and kissed her neck.

"I just talked to him. I didn't do,nun wrong." I said, kissing on her neck some more. Chrissy closed her eyes then moaned in my ear, as she softly pulled at my dreads.

"Ew, we don't need another brothers or sisters." Kirshnik said, slowly walking to the kitchen with a gross out look on his face.

"Then get out my house." I said, pulling Chris in again, she pushed me back, turned around then smiled at Kiana.

"I'm going to my room and nobody come in." She said, pointing all around the kitchen at everyone expect me. Chrissy looked back at me, winked and walked upstairs.

"Y'all gotta go like right now." I said, grabbing Kirshnik and Toni arms, slowly pushing them out the front door.

"Y'all some sickos." Kiana said, I shrugged my shoulders and rolled my eyes.

"What u need to do is take Derek here and give me some grandchildren." I said, Kiana looked over at Derek and smiled, as they walked out.

Kris P.O.V
I can't believe daddy said that in front of Derek. When we got home, I walked up into my room, laid down and fell asleep. When I woke up, Derek was laying next to me with a smile on his face.

"What.?" I asked, looking away from him.

"U think ur dad is kind of right.?" Derek asked, I turned my head and looked at him.

"U and my dad got jokes. I ain't having a baby. I'll have a baby, when I get married to a man I love." I said, sitting up, getting out of bed then walking into the bathroom.

"So, u don't love me.?" Derek asked, standing in the doorway, looking at me, as I began washing my face and brush my teeth.

"Derek, we've knew each other for years since we were 10 and 11 years old. I care about u a lot and I liked u since I was 14 years old. I'm 27 and Ima be 28 soon, and I know what I want." I said, turning around looking over at him. Derek walked toward me, leaned down and kissed my lips.
"Well, I love u." Derek said, pulling away, "I loved u every since I was 13, but u don't feel the same way."

After he said that, I pulled him down toward me and kissed his soft lips.

"Stop talking." I said, pulling away from him, he smiled then walked back into my room and laid in bed, as I got in the shower.