Chapter 38- The Big Interview

The "kids" life. Fast Forwarding
Oldest to youngest.

       Kiana P.O.V
  Hey y'all, wassup so y'all know me, as Takeoff's daughter. I gotta brother named, I'm 27 years old and I gotta amazing family. But right now, me, Kirshnik, Toni and Lecla, we gotta go to a boring ass interview.

   "Ok guys welcome."

  "Thank u for having us." Lecla said, smiling over at me.

  "So u guys r the next generation of Migos.?"

   "U can say that." Kirshnik said, looking at me then the interviewer guy.

   "So tell us, ur names and who do y'all belong too."

   "I'm Lecla and my parents r Kiana and Quavo." She said, shaking her head.

  "I'm Toni. My parents r Offset and Tonice."

   "I'm Kiana, that's my brother Kirshnik and our parents r Christina aka Chrissy and Takeoff." I said, as Kirshnik shook his head and smiled over at me then the interviewer guy. We don't know his name and ain't trying to know it. Lol

   "That's wassup. So y'all personality tells a lot. Kiana u know everyone the best, tell their personalities in ur view."

   "Ight, so Ima start with Lecla. She's the wild one, she's not into parties, but she'll turn up in the house." I said, smiling, pointing at her.

  "That's true. U know Ima turn up in my room." She said, playfully pushing me.

  "I know right then there's, Kirshnik. He likes to pull shit on people, like pulls pranks, but he means no harms. He'll have ur back threw the toughest shit, he loves his family." I explained, as he got up and kissed my cheek.

   "I love u." He said, smiled then sat back down by Toni.

   "I love u too, he's also a little overprotective of me and Lecla." I said, smiling a little. "But then we got Toni, he's the quiet one. He's like Offset. Toni doesn't show his emotions, but he beat a mother fucka ass over his fam."

   "Ya." He said, looking over at me, shaking his head yes.

   "Now talk about yoself, don't front either." Kirshnik said, pointing at me with a serious look on his face.

  "Ight, then me. I got my mom's attitude, I get mad easily. I got a very crazy sense of humor. I hate it, when Lecla tries to tell me what to do." I said, looking over at Lecla, as leaned toward me and kissed my cheek.

   "Why u say that.?" The interview guy asked, laughing.

  "Cause she's my Aunt, but I'm.older than her." I said with a smile on my face.

   "Speaking of that how old r u guys.?" He asked.

   "I'm 27 years old." I said, looking over at Lecla.

   "I'm 22 years old." Lecla said with a smile on her face, looking over at Kirshnik.

  "I'm19 years young." Kirshnik said, "Toni's 15."

   "That's wassup. That's actually surprising that y'all r years apart, cause talked to Jay Z and Kanye's kids and they all about the same age." He said, laughing looking over at the camera then us, as we laughed too.

   "True. Recently I asked my mom who Kim Kardashian was and my mom ain't gon lie. She said Kim was a random lady, who has no talent and doesn't know why Kanye married her." Kirshnik said, laughing hard as hell.

   "Shut up, ur so stupid." I said, laughing, looking over at him.

   "I remember that." Toni said, smiling, looking over at me then Kirshnik.

   "That was funny." Lecla said, pushing Kirshnik so hard, he fell out the chair.

   "Damn." I said, laughing really really hard, my cheek bones were hurting like hell.

   "Ugly, u saw she pushed my black ass out the chair." Kirshnik said, getting up off the floor from laughing.

   "Oh my. Stop my cheeks hurt." Lecla said, getting on the floor, still laughing. After 10 minutes of laughing, we finally stop.

   "Ok, so thank y'all for coming." He said, shaking our hands.

  "Thank u for having our crazy asses." Kirshnik said, looking over at me. We walked out the building and got in the car. Then drove off, we pulled up to Caribou, I gave Kirshnik and Toni money, as they went into the cafe to go get all of us coffee.

    I skipped a little, hoped y'all liked it.

   Vote and comment....! What y'all think.?