Chapter 15

Chrissy P.O.V
Kiana went in one stall and changed then I went to another one. When I was got, I walked over to the treadmill and began can jog. Then Kiana finally came out, looking all confused and crazy.

   "Bitch, what's wrong.?" I asked, looking over at her.

   "I gotta tell u something." She said, looking up at me, I raised my eyebrow and nodded my head.

    "Ok, what.?" I asked, waiting for her to answer.

    "Me and Quavo slept together last night." Kiana said, starting to jog, looking up at the tv.

    "Y'all have sex.?" I asked, leaning toward her with a smirk on my face.

    "No, bitch." Kiana said, looking over at me with a serious look on her face. I smiled then shook my head. "He came over to my hotel room, call me and told me to let him in, so I did. So we talked and after a while, I started to get sleepy. He asked if he could hold me, so I was like ya, but if u try to do something funny, Ima cut ur dick off and make u eat it."

   "Kiana, calm down. He likes u, don't be an asshole." I said, laughing a little bit.

    "Ok well, this nigga he pulled my towel off me and I told him if he ever did that again, I was gonna shove a pole up his ass." Kiana said, looking down. I threw my head back and began to laugh.

   "Bitch, u need to chill." I said, as we started to do our squats. I grabbed a 20 pound weight then started doing squats. Kiana sat down and drank some water.

   "I don't know. He ight, u know, but he like 25 or 26, right.?" Kiana asked, I shrugged my shoulders then looked at her.

   "I don't keep up with how old he is, only me, Takeoff and Kiana." I said, "I know its bad, cause Quavo's my uncle and all, but its whatever."

   "U know, if we date and it actually work out. We get married, I'll be ur aunt." Kiana said, standing up, starting her squats, laughing.

    "No, bitch. U will still be my fucking friend, don't get it twisted." I said, laughing, pushing her playfully. After working out for what feels like ten hours, we went back to my house. I unlocked the door, Takeoff and Quavo were laying on each ends of the couch, sleep. Kiana was laying on her blanket asleep too. I guess, they did a goof job. We walked up to my room with waking them niggas up. We took our showers then, I walked downstairs, picked Kiana up and placed her in her crib. When we came back down, Takeoff was looking around the living room.

    "Quavo, wake up. Where Kiana go? Holy fuck, I'm a terrible dad." Takeoff said, sitting on the floor looking up at Quavo, who was looking under her blanket. "Nigga, why u looking under there.?"

   "Nigga, its not my fault. U woke me up and I'm all half sleep and shit. This ur fault." Quavo said, turning around, pointing down at Takeoff.

   "Ur right, I'm a bad dad." Takeoff said, putting his head down.

   "No ur not, Takeoff. Kiana is upstairs in her crib. Calm down, baby." I said, as we walked into the living room. He stood up, walked toward me and hugged me, tightly.

   "Did u watch me worry about my daughter.?" Takeoff asked, pulling me into his body, kissing my neck then lips.

    "I'm sorry." I said, kissing him again. We walked over to the couch and sat down.

   "Kiana, I wanna ask u, if u would like to go out with me, tonight around 9:45.?" Quavo asked, looking over at Kiana. She looked at me, pulled me up, as we walked to the kitchen.

   Do y'all think she should out with Quavo?

    Vote and comment..!
         Comment on what Kiana should do....?!