Chapter 33- Kirshnik Jr.

After a while of waiting for them to come back. Kiki went in to the kitchen and brought me back a glass of ice. I took it and ate a couple then sat the glass on the table.

   "My stomach hurting, y'all." I said, Kiki looked at me and slowly got up.

   "What u mean.?" Tonice asked, getting up off the floor, looking up at me, as I sat up, gripping my stomach. Kiki helped me, helping me to the car. Kiki helped me in the passenger sit and I then began to cry of all the pain I was going threw.

   "Come on girls. Kiana, momma gotta go to hospital, put yo sit belt on. Lecla put it on." Tonice said, helping the girls put their belts on.

   "But." Lecla said, looking up at her then me.

  "Lecla, if someone tells u to do something do it. No questions asked, ok." Kiki yelled, turning around, looking at the girls, as Lecla sat down with tears in her eyes.

   "Ima call the boys." Tonice said, picking up her phone then put the phone on loud speaker.

  "Hello."

  "Ya, who this.?" Tonice asked, looking up at me with a confused look on her face.

   "Skippa, wassup? We in the studio."

  "Well y'all need to meet us at the hospital." Tonice said, while Kiki pulled out the driveway.

    "The what? Wait, Takeoff turn that down." Skippa yelled, over the music.

   "Ight, what.?"

   "Tonice, tryanna tell me something.

   "If y'all shut the hell up, she could get it out." I said, grabbing Tonice phone, yelling into it. "Y'all know what, just meet us at the hospital."

   I hung up and gave her, her phone back. when we finally got to the hospital the nurses took me to a room and helped me in the bed and hooked me up to some wires. She gave me some meds then the pain slowly stopped. I closed my eyes to relaxed, BUT THEN. The door flew opened, I opened my eyes and Takeoff walked in. He walked toward me and grabbed my hands.

   "Hey, baby. What's wrong.?" Takeoff asked, I looked at him and shrugged my shoulders.

   "I don't know, Kirshnik doesn't like it in there." I said, pointing my stomach, smiling up at him. "Oh shit, wait a minute."

   "U ok.?" Takeoff asked, holding onto my hand. The doctor came running in with grooves on.

   "Mrs. Ball, its almost time to push." The doctor said, Takeoff looked at him then me.

   "Wait, she's not ready to have the baby yet, she's only 6 months." Takeoff said, trying to stop the doctor.

   "No she's not, who ever told u that was wrong." The doctor said, then I screamed.

   "What u mean? Ur telling me, I'm due, at 6 months.?" I asked, holding my stomach, looking at the doctor then Takeoff.

   "Eight months, sweetheart." The doctor said, "Push."

   After a while of pushing, screaming and squeezing Takeoff's hand, my baby boy finally came out, but I didn't get to hold him. The nurses took him into another room, cause he had troubles breathing. I hope he's ok, I don't wanna lose my baby to some type of lung cancer.

   "I want u to stop smoking in the house." I said, looking up at him, he shook his head and sat next to me.

   "Anything. I'll be anything, I just want my son to be coo." Takeoff said, holding my hand, looking up into my eyes, I let a tear fall down my face, as he whipped it away, leaned in and kissed me.

   "Baby, did u notice? That we gotta fucked up ass family." I said, he put his head down, laughed and shook his head yes.

   "But, why u say that.?" He asked, looking up at me with a smile on his face.

   "Cause, Kiki my best friend and I'm a year older than her. Now she married to Quavo, who is our uncle, so she my aunt. Then we got Lecla, which is also our aunt, but she calls me Auntie. Then Tonice, who is our cousin, but Lecla and Kiana call her Auntie." I explained, laughing a little, to how weird our family sounds..

   "That's true." Takeoff said, smiling, as they walked in my hospital room.

    "Where is he.?" Tonice asked, looking around the room.

    "They took him away. He was having breathing problems." Takeoff said, looking over at her.
   "Is he gonna be ok, daddy.?" Kiana asked, climbing onto his lap, looking at me then Takeoff.

    "Yes. He's gonna be fine, hopefully." He said, looking up at me with sadness in his eyes.

    "Awe, nephew. Come here." Quavo said, Takeoff slowly got up and hugged Quavo. "He's gonna be fine. He gotta tough mom and strong headed dad, he gon be ok."

   "Ight, ur right." Takeoff said, pulled away and looked over at me.