Chapter 39

Lecla P.O.V
Me and Kiana sat in the car, in the parking lot of Caribou, waiting for the boys to come back.

"Babes, how u been doing out here in the A.?" I asked, looking over at Kiana, she looked at me and smiled.

"Good, I've been fine. How bout u.?" She asked, I shrugged my shoulders and smiled.

"Same shit different day." I said, she shook her head in understanding.

"Girl, did u hear about Kirshnik almost got in a fight with that one guy son.?" Kiana asked, looking over at me with a shocked look on her face.

"Who.?" I said, jumping outta my seat a little.

"That dude, that was having beef with our daddy's. Um Keef Chief son, girl." Kiana said, grabbing onto my arm.

"No he didn't." I said, shaking my head, in disbelief.

"Yes I have there. He walked up to me, asking me if I gotta boyfriend then Kirshnik walked over and said, 'No and she not looking for one' all up in his face." She said, shaking her head, looking down at her phone then me again.

"Damn. That's crazy, but did they fight tho.?" I asked, tilting my head to the left, looking up at her.

"Girl nah, I was waiting for one of em to swing tho. I was." She said, throwing her hands up, looking up at the ceiling of the car then me.

"Girl, where was I.?" I asked with a confused look on my face.

"Girl, u was at home. That's the day when were fighting and, mom and dad made us spend a day together to chill out our tension." She explained, looking up, as the boys began to walk over with all our coffees.

"Thank u, Toni." I said, as he passed me, my drink.

"Awe, thanks bro." Kiana said, putting her in the cup holder. Kiana pulled out the parking lot, as we slowly drove home.

"Toni, say something I'm giving up on u. I'm sorry that I couldn't get to u. And I will swallow my proud." Kirshnik said, trying to sing some shit, even tho he know he can't sing.

"Nigga, shut up. Leave Toni alone." Kiana said, making Toni laugh, as he looked over at me.

"Damn I wanted to say it, cause Kirshnik know damn well he can't sing to save his life." I said, looking back at Kirshnik. He looked at me and began to laugh.

"True, but shut u. U blawasain." Kirshnik said, Kiana stopped the car, as we all looked at him. "I don't know, I couldn't think of something else."

"Stop, nigga." Kiana said, putting her hand up, beginning to drive again.

"Ight, coo." Kirshnik said, smiling, looking out the window then at Toni, who was laughing quietly to himself. I hated how Toni doesn't share or show his emotions. For some reason, that really annoyed me, but its Toni we're talking about.

"We still love u, Kirshnik." Kiana said, looking in the mirror back at Kirshnik, he sat up in the chair and kissed the right side of Kiana's face. Kiana is the oldest, which means everyone loves her, including me. She brings smiles on peoples faces, when their pissed off and mad. She knows how to make people laugh, I wonder where Kirshnik got it from, but Kirshnik got Takeoff's temper. That's why we all call him Baby Takeoff. We all have different personalities, but we all have the same crazy, stupid love for one another. After driving her another 20 minutes, we finally got home, yay. I couldn't be in that car anymore, I had to get the fuck outta there, for real.

What y'all think of Takeoff and Quavo's daughters, so far.?
Vote and comment...?