Chapter 31- Its Gonna Be Ok, I Promise

When I got out the shower, I put on some clothes. I walked downstairs to the living room and sat on the couch.

    "U look beautiful." Takeoff said, coming out the kitchen with Kiana behind him with a bowl of mac n cheese in her hands. She came over toward the couch, sat next to me and smiled.

   Months later

  "Auntie." Lecla said, as her and Kiana ran out the play room, into the living room.

   "Yes." I said, as they jumped on the couch, looking up at me and smiled.

   "Hi." Lecla said, looking up at me then at Quavo and Takeoff, as they walked in the living room with my cup of ice in Takeoff's hand.

    "Thank u. Oh u little, big heads." I said, as Lecla and Kiki took my cup of ice and ran back to the play room. "Can I have more ice, Takeoff."

   "Ight." He said, smiling, walking back to the kitchen. I laid down the on couch, as he came and gave me more ice. He kissed me, pulled away then sat in the chair next to me.  I rolled on my side, closed my eyes and fell asleep. When I woke up, Lecla was sitting in front of me with a smile on her face.

   "Auntie, can u come outside with us.?" Lecla asked, I slowly sat up and shook my head.

  "Ok, hold up." I said, as Lecla ran out the back door. I walked out there, sat in the shade.

   "Hey, boo." Kiki said, walking toward me, poking my stomach, smiled at me.

   "Wassup." I said, looking up at her, Tonice came and sat in front of me.

   "Auntie, when will ur baby come out.?" Lecla asked, as Kiana came in sat next to her. I looked at Kiana then Tonice.

   "In March." I answered, touching the side of her face.

   "That's in 4 months, Auntie." Lecla said, standing up then sitting back down with a smile on her face.

   "Ya then Ima be a big sister." Kiana said, smiling over at me. "Momma, told me it was a boy. Right.?"

   "Yup, a baby boy. We was gon name him, after Takeoff. What was it gon be, Kiana.?" I asked, looking at her, she sat closer toward me and smiled.

  "It was gonna be Kirshnik Jr." Kiana said, looking at Kiki then Tonice.

   "That's actually good too." Tonice said, looking up at me then down. She got up with tears in her eyes and walked away. I told Kiki to help me up, after she did, I walked over to Tonice.

   "Tonice, slow down. I'm fat, I can't walk that fast." I said, she slowed down and sat in the grass, I made my way next to her. "Talk to me, babes."

   "Chrissy, y'all don't understand. I wanna baby too. I don't care, if its a boy or girl. I wanna be a mom. Y'all coming out with babies easily then there's me and Offset. We're been together for years and still can't have a baby." Tonice explained, she looked at me, as tears slowly began to fall down her cheek.

   "No, like. Tonice, I understand I really do. I'm sorry, but listen to me, babes. Its gonna be ok, I promise. Things r gonna get better." I said, grabbing her hand, looking up into her eyes.

    "No its not, when I lost my sister, things got worse." Tonice said, I whipped her tears away and smiled.

   "Tonice, I never believe when people said that to me, but shit got better for the both of us. We both gained sisters, I have u, Kiki and London. U have me, Kiki and London, maybe Myah, I don't know. We got married to men, who love us and care about us. U got two beautiful nieces and a nephew on the way. So don't say things got worse. Things r gonna be better, I promise." I said, Tonice shook her head, as I pulled her into a hug.

   "I'm sorry. Ur right, Chris." Tonice said, pulling away with a smile on her face.

   "Alright, help me up, cause I don't wanna sit out here anymore." I said, making her laugh, as she helped me up and walked into the house to find the girls eating chicken, sitting on the living room, watching cartoons.

    Will things get better for Tonice and Offset.?