Chapter 44- The B.E.T Awards pt. 2

"Ight pops, u dabbing out here." Kirshnik said, smiling over at dad.

   "Ight, we song we finna do.?" Uncle Quavo asked, looking over at Lecla, as the music began to play. We did, Hit 'Em then Bricks. After we did those, our dads got off stages and went and sat down.

   "Everybody been through it Everybody used to it But ain't nobody new to it We all gone go through it And that's the struggle Struggle, struggle, struggle Call it the struggle Struggle, struggle, struggle....Got to survive, the struggle I had to get my money cause I ain't have no muscle My squad gon ride that's because I trust em If he want to die, know my squad gon bust him If they ain't with us then my nigga fuck em It's a struggle in my hood, blue Benjamins, I touch em RIP to Mike Brown, I heard my nigga throw it up Middle finger to the police dare them niggas throw it up I got all these chains, I'm representing slavery Only listen to my god and mama, that's who made me When my brother [?] come off, that shit was crazy RIP my brother Pistol Pete, let em know we made it Mama told me that she can't visit me in the pen She didn't want to break me out and I can't see her going in I swear to god you might [?] seen it But if you been through the struggle I know you feel this." Lecla rapped.

   "See the struggle is a motherfucker Nigga tryna hit me for my chain, but I ain't gon let him tuck it [?] interstate, walk through your hood and I ain't got to tuck it Swear to god if you touch my brother I ain't gon hesitate to bust ya Niggas see you getting money, plotting, tryna take it from ya It'll hurt if you know your right hand man, he telling on you [?] bag, rolling me a blunt of marijuana Outcast in my backwood, young nigga smoking on [?] Remember plugging up that George Foreman Early in the morning eat leftovers I had [?], now young niggas eat steak and shrimp and Benihanas I remember taking chicken nuggets from McDonalds I remember mama said get up, go get that money Stand silent, never let another nigga take it from you I told you mama, now you got that mansion that you wanted I came a long way from renting the island, now I own it Rest in peace [?] and Pistol Pete, [?]." Kirshnik rapped, as we all slowly walked into the crowd, shaking peoples hands.

    "First free my brothers, we used to build the mansions in the house with covers He used to beat me, told me nigga get some muscle If you can't beat em then you gonna have to bust em It was a struggle, grandma dead man I really wish I could hug her Migo gang la familia, so fuck the other I told my mama I got her back when I lost my brother Locked up for a [?] said I wasn't going back and I still got in trouble If you got the set then my niggas cannot call my niggas, they gutter Packing the dope, we kick in your door, we looking for the gold Keep the forties on my hip, the heater because the world is so cold Get the money, fuck the bitches, nigga that's the number one goal If a nigga want a problem then a nigga got to be bold Five racks, hit him with the chopper, nigga you got to go You niggas is hoes when the pistol shows, you getting exposed Givenchy my toe, I came out that bowl, I lived on the stove." Toni rapped, looking over at me from across the lane. After we finished that, we walked back to the stage and sat on the edge, we did Conversation.

   "Ight this next to is what all men had to go threw with ur kinda crazy girl, but she hasn't. She was just in love." Kirshnik said, winking over at me, I pushed his face, as everyone started laughing.

   "Baby keep on calling my phone Wanna know when I'ma come home She telling me that I be fucking bitches And I told her that she trippin' Cause you must be high off shrooms Want to investigate me when I come in the room Talking bout where you been at And why you ain't pick up your phone? I've been on the road stacking money Talking bout I treat her Macaulay Culkin Cause she stay at home alone But it's all good though....When I come in with them M&Ms And tell you to count up this big bankroll Everything good though Told me stop trapping but you told me That you wanna get up out the hood though All my hard work, it done paid off Shawty stayed down since day one Got to keep her by my side like my Tommy gun Put on my jewelry baby, shine like the sun." I rapped, looking over at Kirshnik, as he smiled at me.

   "Ok I be on a private jet to [?] to just pick up some Benjamin Franklins From some people I ain't never seen The OGs keep telling me boy you gon make history Told my bitch you better ask about a nigga in these streets We can go to MIA to see the palm trees Lamborghini, man we pull up on Daytona Beach When I look into her eyes I make her panties leak She still probably won't believe so we taking a trip to go to Belize But it's all good though." Kirshnik said.

    "Quavo talk to em' ooh You know you're shining baby Looking like some VVS diamonds baby Want to thank your mama, my god what a creation Wanna welcome you into my mansion with an invitation I'm a young nigga, ain't used to relations So you know I ain't patient She told me she black and she Asian Look how she walk when she came in She hate it when I got to go on the road But she like it when I bring back the hundos She cooking spaghetti and gumbo Mama told me don't eat no sauce from no hoes But you know a nigga really like you But you tryna shut down my empire That's my lifestyle, like the wire You too bipolar, baby you fire." Lecla rapped, touching her hair and smiled, when she said, Black and Asian.

  "I had to fly out to Vegas to show her dad I'm a player I'm not used to cuffing the women but I'm gonna save her Booty fatter than [?], when I hit her we lay up We together, get up on our knees and we say our prayers Ain't no trials and tribulations, we having some patience 25 she got two cars, and a house that she pays for So what else could I ask for, first night I was mad, I done smashed And that taught me a lesson, lil mama got to be special She just want to kick it with me, we can travel wherever She know I got a busy schedule, sometimes she be acting selfish When I hit her she be quitting cause she say it's too much pleasure She telling me her favorite song is Handsome and Wealthy She love it when I'm kissing on her body, start to melt her I be murdering the pussy, I should have another felon We sticking together just like we salt and pepper But it's all good though." Toni rapped, as we stood and walked around the stage.

    "Now give it up to the OGs, who made the most hit songs in the past 28 years, Migos." Toni yelled, as our dads got up to get their awards. Daddy hugged me and Kirshnik.

   "First off, I wanna thank my daughter, my lil cousin, my niece and my nephew for an amazing performance." Uncle Quavo said, pointing at us, as we all smiled.

   "Ya same here. I'm shocked, cause my daughter, Kiana. Don't rap at all, she's more of a singer, but thank u baby girl." Daddy said, making everyone laugh, he walked over to me and hugged me. After that we all went backstage, talked and hugged everyone.