Chapter 29- Again

When I woke up, Kiki was standing over me. I looked up at her and smiled. When I stood up, I gave her a hug, Kiki pointed at the bed then I melted, as I saw Lecla laying there in her cute a little dress.

   "Why she looking like that.?" I asked, Kiki slapped my arm and smiled. "What.?"

  "Stop it. U should have seen Quavo. He held her in his arms and spoke to her." Kiki said, as the door slowly came open, I looked down and Kiana came in. She walked over toward us, lifted Lecla head up and put a purple headband on her.

   "Awe, Kiana." I said, picking her up, sitting her on my lap.

  "Awe, she looks beautiful. Thank u, Kiana." Kiki said, Kiana smiled and jumped into Kiki's arms. When she pulled away, Kiana bent down and kissed Lecla cheek, pulled away then ran out the room, closing the door behind her.

   "Baby born on June 21, that's my cousin Tay Tay birthday." I said, picking her up, looking into her eyes. "She is so damn cute."

   "But she so light. When Quavo held her, I thought he was gonna deny her." Kiki said, touching her hair then looking up at me.

   "Really, Kiki? Don't think that why." I said, slapping her left leg, looking her her. "If he ever tried, it would've been a fight between is. He should be happy, he gotta beautiful wife and a beautiful daughter."

  "Awe thank u. U think so.?" Kiki said, looking up at me, while whipping a tear from her eye.

   "Yes, bish. I know so." I said, smiling at her. I laid Lecla down, stood up and hugged Kiki. Then Tonice came in with tears running down her face.

   "I don't know what's wrong with me." She said, walking in, looking at Lecla then me and Kiki.

   "Tonice, calm down. What's wrong.?" I asked, grabbing her hand, sitting her on the bed.

   "I had another miscarriage." Tonice said, crying some more. "Its like God want everyone else to have a beautiful baby girl, expect me."

    "I'm sorry, Tonice. Well maybe he got bigger plans for u." Kiki said, rubbing her back. "Does Offset know.?"

   "Yes, he stormed out. Takeoff left to go calm him down. I feel like he gon leave me, cause I can't have a baby." Tonice said, looking up at me, I whipped her tears away and pulled her in for a hug.

  "Tonice, let me tell u something. My sister, had more than four miscarriages, but now she gotta baby boy. He's beautiful, she had him, when she was 28, I think or 27." I said, Tonice slowly stopped crying and looked up into my eyes.

   "U think, that's gonna happen to me.?" Tonice asked, I shook my head yes and smiled.

   "Yes, I know so." I said, Tonice smiled, jumped into my arms and squeezed me. Kiki put Lecla to sleep then we went downstairs to the living room. I put the baby monitor in my room, so we can keep a eyes on her.

   "What y'all wanna watch.?" I asked, looking at Tonice then Kiki.

   "Something funny." Tonice said, standing up walking toward me. "Something seriously funny like crazy funny, Kevin Hart."

   "Yes, which one? We got I'm A Grown Little Man, Seriously Funny, Laugh At My Pain or Let Me Explain.?" I said, going threw the CD's. 

   "Let Me Explain." Kiki said, looking at the monitor to see what Lecla was doing.

   "Don't worry boo, I had the same problem. I thought Kiana was gonna do something from Mask the movie." I said, sitting next to her, smiling. Then Offset and them came in.

    "Wait, think about Kiana. Where my baby at.?" I said, as we all got up to go look for her. I went to the backyard to find her, playing with all her toys that could actually swim. "Ok, baby girl. U scared me."

  "How, momma.?" Kiana asked, looking up at me, as Kiki and Tonice came rubbing outside.

   "Cause I didn't know where u was at." I said, walking over toward her, kneeling down them picking up one of her mermaids.
   "Oh, I'm sorry. Mom I'm sorry I didn't tell u." Kiana said, picking up all her toys with the help of mom and Aunties Kiki and Tonice. Kiana walked to the bathroom and played with her toys in the tub, as Takeoff, Offset and Quavo went downstairs to the basement.

    Will Tonice ever have a baby?
   Should her and Offset keep trying or give up?

   Vote and comment.