Chapter 6- Myah

When I woke up, around  7:19pm, I was laying in bed with Takeoff's arms wrapped around my waist, (stomach.) I slowly got up, off the bed and walked in the bathroom. I ran the bath water, took my clothes off, I slowly put my feet in the warm water and sat down. I laid back on the tub, as I closed my eyes and relaxed in the tub. I laid in the tub for about a good eleven minutes, until a heard something fall.

   "Baby. Holy fuck." I heard Takeoff yelled, walking out the room. I smiled at the site of him worrying about where I am. Any tho the bathroom door is open with the light on, but he obviously don't pay attention. "Baby. Chrissy."

   "Takeoff, I'm in the bathtub." I yelled, as I heard his footsteps come running up the stairs. I ran in the bathroom and took a deep breath.

   "U scared me. I thought something bad happened to u." Takeoff said, walking over toward me.

   "I'm fine, Takeoff." I said, smiling up at him. He kneeled beside me, leaned in and kissed my cheek. He stood back up and walked back to the room. After a couple minutes, I got out and went to the room to air dry. After I air dried I got under the cover.

    "Babe, why r u naked.?" Takeoff asked rubbing my thighs.

   "I took them off, so I could dry, but I'm to lazy and fat to put some clothes on." I explained, pushing his hand off me. He smiled, wrapped his arms around me and went to sleep. That morning, I got out of bed, walked to the bathroom and put on a black skit, a white top and curled my hair then headed down stairs.

   "U looking good, Mrs. Ball." Takeoff said, turning around looking over at me.

   "Thank u, husband." I said, I walked over toward him and kissed him.

   "So, baby. U gon tell me the gender or u gon have me waiting.?" Takeoff asked, I shook my head and smiled. I walked, well not really. I waddled in the living and sat in the rocking chair. Then the door bell went off. "I got it."

   "Hey, where Chrissy." I heard Tonice asked, coming throw the front door.

  "In the living room." Takeoff said, as she came in with some random chick.

    "Wassup boo, u look good. Let's go chill in the backyard " Tonice said, helping me up. We went to the backyard, I sat under the shade.

   "Who's she.?" I asked, pointing to the girls, coming out the house, behind Tonice.

  "That's Myah, she's my cousin. Calm down, she's cool as fuck." Tonice explained, while she came and sat next to us.

    "Ur pregnant. How many months.?" Myah asked, looking up at me. Myah was light skin, long black hair, a little taller than me, but shorter than Tonice.

  "Three and a half." I said, Tonice looked at Myah and smiled.

   "What happened when y'all got home last night.?" I asked, looking over at her with concern in my eyes.

  "After we left, we got home and yelled at me asking me, who was I sleeping with, when he yelled that I started crying and ran upstairs and locked the  door. He tried to talk to me, but I didn't want to. After a while of him trying to talk to me on the other side of the door, he said sorry and said that he loved me and slept in the guest bedroom." Tonice explained, looking down at her hands.

   "I'm sorry." I said, leaning in, hugging her, kissing her cheek.

   "Girl, but this morning he gave me his car keys and some money with a note that said and I quote. I'm sorry baby on how I reacted. I know u mad at me, but I love u and my baby." Tonice said, taking out the note.

  "Awe that's cute." I said, smiling up at her.

   "So what we're gonna do is go buy u some baby clothes with the money Offset gave me." Tonice said, smiling at me then Myah. I laughed, as they slowly helped me up.

   "Ok." I said, as we walked back into the house, to get my shoes. "Wait a minute, I feel light headed."

  "Sit her down." Myah said, grabbing my arm, as they sat me in the rocking chair.

    "Takeoff." Tonice called, he came from out the kitchen, whipping his hands. "Help us, she's not feeling good."

    "Ight, I'll check her temperature." He said, going to the bathroom then coming back with the temperature thingy. He put it in my mouth and waited for the beep. Beep, it finally went off after like five minutes.

    "Ur temperature is, oh my." Tonice said, as Takeoff looked at it.

  "Come on, baby. U gotta to the hospital." Takeoff said, putting on some white flats on my feet.

   "I'm not leaving until I know my temperature." I said, stopping at the front door with my arms folded. 

    Do y'all think Chrissy's being a little stubborn.?
    Will Chrissy ever get to tell them, what's the gender of the baby?

    Vote and comment on what u think?

  Comment what gender u think the baby is?