Chapter 25- What A Night...!

When we got home, I had Takeoff carry Kiana to her room. After he put her to sleep, he came back to our room. I changed into my night clothes then got in bed, I turned around, so that I was laying on his chest.

   "I love u." Takeoff said, while he played with my hair.

  "I love u too, ur a good dad." I said, kissing his cheek.

  "Ur a good wife and mom." Takeoff said, playing with my hair some more. I closed my eyes, opened them back then sat up.

  "No, I'm not. Do u know how hard it is to marry a famous rapper to get talked about for the rest of my life then to have a baby, so that she can go threw the same shit I've been threw." I said, sitting up, looking down at him. "R u even listening to me.?"

  "I understand, but none of this is ur fault. I fell in love with u, I asked u to marry me and I got u pregnant. I'm sorry, I loved u so fucking much." Takeoff yelled, getting out the bed, looking down at me with his hands in the air. Then Kiana came in our, looking at us.

   "R u fighting.?" She asked, with tears in her eyes.

   "No, baby." I said, slowly getting out of bed, picking up Kiana then looking at Takeoff, who had nun, but anger in his eyes. I walked out, put Kiana's jacket on, when I went back in the house, Takeoff grabbed me.

   "Ur not leaving me." Takeoff yelled, in my face with his hand around my neck.

   "Dally, stop." Kiana yelled, standing in front of the doorway.
   "Get the fuck out." Takeoff said, Kiana's eyes got watery then she began to cry.

  "Don't yell at her like that." I said, trying to get away from him, he slapped me. I put my hand on my left side of my face.

   "I'm so sorry." Takeoff said, realizing what he just did. He reached toward me, as I backed up away from him.

    "Kiana go to the car, get my phone and call uncle Quavo." I said, Kiana shook her head and ran to the car. "U said u would never hurt me."

  "Baby, I'm sorry." Takeoff said, walking toward me, I fell down on the floor, he looked down at me then bent down. "I'm sorry."

   "Don't touch me." I said, pushing his hand away.

   "What happend? Kiana called me crying." Quavo said, coming threw the front door, helping me up off the floor.

   "I wanna leave." I said, Quavo shook his head, I picked up Kiana then ran to Quavo's car. After a couple minutes, Quavo came out with some of our clothes.

   "Y'all gon stay with me snd Kiki for a while, ok." Quavo said, I shook my head then looked out the window to see Takeoff standing in the doorway with tears in his eyes. I laid back in the seat, as I slowly fell asleep.

   Who was wrong in this situation Takeoff or Chrissy.?
   Who was the cause of this problem Chrissy saying or Takeoff's (Toward the beginning in the chapter)

    Vote and comment
        Comment y'all opinions....!?