Chapter 42- Still Looking Young

Kiana P.O.V

  "Ight, pause it. What do u got.?" I said, pointing over at Kirshnik. He put his finger up then looked at our list.

   "We got ten songs, which r Move, Cross The Country, Conversation, Bricks, Naw Fr, All Good, John Wick, Hit 'Em, Looking For U and Struggle." Kirshnik read off the list looking up at me then Lecla.

   "Toni, u pick the songs. Pick six tho." Lecla said, he took the list out Kirshnik's hands and looked over it.

   "Cross The Country can be first, next Hit Em, Bricks, Struggle then, Conversation then All Good gon be last." Toni said, passing me the list, I shook my head and smiled.

   "I love All Good, one of my favorite songs, but then I love them all. Ight let's start with Cross the Country. U gon do dad's part on this one." I said, looking over at KB. (I call him that sometimes.)

   "Nah, u do that one, I wanna do Hit Em verse." He said, waving his hand at me. The there was a knock at the front door. We all ran out Toni's room, down the stairs to the door, when I opened, Momma stood there with a smile on her face.

   "Momma, move." Kirshnik said, pushing me out the way, walking over to momma, hugging her. I walked over to daddy and hugged him.

   "Hey, daddy." I said, pulling away, smiling at him.

   "Hey, baby girl. How everybody been doing.?" Daddy asked, as we all walked into the living room.

    "We been good, we went to the interview." Lecla said, sitting next to Auntie Kiki.

   "We saw it, y'all need help. Y'all all crazy." Auntie Kiki said, pointing at all of us, even Toni.

   "Not that crazy." I said, sitting in between mom and dad, looking at Auntie Kiki then Tonice.

  "Nah, crazy." Tonice said, smiling at me. I smiled and looked at Momma.

   "But this boy." Momma said, pointing over at Kirshnik, he looked up at momma and smiled.

   "I love u, momma." Kirshnik said, getting up, walking over to momma, placing a kiss on her forehead.

   "Umuh, whatever. I love u too." Momma said, pushing him back, slowly, smiling.

   "See I told u, Kiana. U and momma just alike." Kirshnik said, walking around the living room with his hands in the air.

   "Why u say that.?" Momma asked, looking over at me then Kirshnik.

  "Cause, yesterday I ate the chicken in the frig and Kiana said it was hers, so I was like I'm sorry, I love u and she said, whatever, I love u too." Kirshnik explained, looking at momma then dad. I smiled then shook my head.

   "Shut up, nigga." I said, throwing a pillow at him, he caught and smirked.

   "Y'all also fighting." Daddy said, looking at Kirshnik with his eyebrow raised.

   "He starts it, every time. Right, Lecla.?" I asked, looking over at her. She smiled and shook her head yes. Ya, we fight or whatever, but we love each other a lot. But my ass still can't believe my dad is 50 years old and he still look like he 36. Same with my mom, but my mom always looked young, when she was 37, she looked like she was a college student. My Uncle Quavo, like 54, something like that, he still like young around 39. Then Offset, same with him, 38. Auntie Kiki, she looks beautiful, as always, so does Tonice. Long story short, we all got some young looking parents.

   What y'all think about Kirshnik and Kiana always fighting.?
   Vote and comment...!