Chapter 52- Daniel

Derek P.O.V
When I woke up around 9:45pm, Kiana was gon. I got out of bed, walked down to the living room and looked out the window to see if Kirshnik car was out there and yes it was. Ya, she with him that's coo, Ima go see what's up. I walked in his room to see them asleep. I truly do love Kiana, but she gotta believe me. She's been hurt a lot and I hope she know, I'm not trying to hurt her in anyway, cause if I do her dad gon kick my ass and I know Kirshnik will too. I closed the door back and turned around.

    "What u doing.?" Toni asked, standing in front of me.

   "Nun." I said, shaking my head with my hand on my chest.

   "Did I scare u.?" He asked, I shook my head no, as I walked to the kitchen. "U sure.?"

   "Yup, can I talk to u tho." I said, he shook his head and sat down on the counter. "Ight, I love Kiana and all, but I don't think she feel the same way."

   "Well maybe she do, but she don't wanna tell u, cause she don't wanna get hurt. Have u ever thought about that.?" Toni asked, I shook my head and walled to the frig to get a bottle of water. "Ok, so if u know that. The only thing u can do is just show her how much u care about her. Let her know u ain't like the other guys."

   "I'm trying, but its like she just don't wanna let me in. We knew each other ever since u were a baby and if she can't trust me by now then all I can do is show her." I said, explaining, looking over at Toni. He shook his head, got off the counter then walked up the stairs with me following behind him. He went to his room and I walked over to Kiana's, I got in bed and went to sleep.

       Kiana P.O.V
I rolled over, sat up then looked at Kirshnik. My lil brother, he sleeps so wild, I can see where she got it from. I slowly got out his bed and walked to my room. I opened the door and saw Derek on his stomach, shirtless. I walked over toward him, climbed over him, laid on his back and slowly began to fall to sleep. He moved, sat up and pulled me into his arms, kissed my forehead then went to sleep. I love Derek, but I can't go throw another heart break, not again. Derek is the type of guy, if u need something and he ain't got the money to get it, he'll find a way and that's what I like about him. I'm also glad that he gotta nice as job so he really don't gotta hustle for shit. Derek doesn't have a record, he does shit, but really don't get caught. Derek lives with his lil brother Daniel, who also looks like each other. Derek pulled me closer and kissed my neck, I relaxed in his warm arms and went to sleep.

    "Happy 4th." I heard someone whisper in my ear. I rolled over, opened my eyes to see Derek with a big ass smile on his face. I moved his face and rolled on my left side.

   "Daniel." I said, sitting up.

   "Happy 4th." He said with a big ass smile on his face, looking like Derek.

   "Aww, u looking like Derek. How cute.?" I said, poking his cheeks, getting up out of bed, walking to the bathroom. "Happy 4th."

   "U don't look like me." I heard Derek say. I ran the shower, took my clothes off and got in. After I got out the shower, I wrapped the towel around my body and went to my room to change. I had a white shirt on with a eagle on it, blue jeans, red and white shoes on with a red headband. After I got dressed, I walked downstairs to the kitchen.

    "What u wanna eat.?" Daniel asked, walking over to the frig, looking back at me.

   "I'm not hungry." I said, waving my hand, grabbing my cars off the coffee table in the living room.

    "How much money u got on u.?" Kirshnik asked, walking over toward me with $600 in his hand.

   "In my pocket, right now.?" I asked, he shook his head and smiled. "750."

   "Ight, I'm going shopping. Talk to y'all lata. I might meet y'all at the fire works, same place as last year.?" He asked, grabbing his cars, off the key hook.

    "U bet, lata bruhh." I said, nodding my head at him, he smiled and walked out. I threw my keys at Daniel, he smiled up at me, as me, him and Derek walked out the front door. Lecla, Jordan and Toni went to the gym, I might go tomorrow, u know we gotta stay fit, but Ima cheat today, fuck that.