Chapter 35

Okay so I have to go for a week but please keep her safe and sing to her and tell her she's the cutest ever always. Got it mom. And keep her away from Ramiro. Wow. I'm sorry but like. Raul laughed holding one year old Rae. Your dad is probably somewhere cheating and if he touches her KILL him...I'll even cover it up and go to prison for it. Always. Okay bye Rae I love youuuu. Grace kissed Rae's cheek and face multiple times. I love you guys too I guess. Nice to know where you stand mom. Of course.

Rae was sitting up playing with her toys and putting some in her mouth. She has a Lego in her mouth man. Take it out dumbass. Ramiro grabbed the Lego and took it out of Rae's mouth. Sit her on the bed. Raul grabbed Rae and sat with her on the bed. What do you wanna do sis? Rae fell on her head and put her feet up so Raul did the same. Rae was laughing. She's so cute man. She's okay. Shush man. What are you even doing? I'm living in Rae's world. Sounds horrible. It's great, you should join us. Ramiro walked and sat on the bed copying Raul. Isn't it fun? Kinda is. So let's just copy her all day. All day?!? Man I have a girlfriend I wanna see. Mena will be fine plus mom asked us, you can ask mena... chicks love babies. Rae isn't a baby dude. Yes she is...what?? She's like a toddler or infant. Just shut up man. Raul grabbed Rae and headed downstairs. Where are you taking Rae Rae?? Away from the toxicity!!! YOU started it.

I'm gonna get her some food and we need a little bit of groceries but not too much cause of dad. I know man. Raul put Rae in the car seat and started to drive to the store. I got you Rae Rae....you'll be stocked with all the baby food. Raul smiled at her. Rae was falling asleep. So adorable man. Raul pulled up to the store and sighed. That was fast. Raul parked and grabbed Rae. Hey Rae. Let's go get some food.

Oh I'm so sorry! It's okay. Is this your baby? Mind as well be. Oh? My mom's. You had a baby with your mom? What NO!? Ohhhh...she's your sister. Yes yes. Gotcha. Mhm. Well she's adorable. Yeahhh. You're pretty cute too. Me? No I was talking to the pasta sauce in front of you. He laughed. Thanks. Good with babies too. This is just a front, she'll start screaming as soon as you leave. The girl smiled. People do love me. I can see that being true. I'm sam. Raul...and this is Rae. Well Rae deserves an award for being the cutest baby ever. Say thank you Rae. Sam smiled and tickled Rae a little bit. I'll uh see you around. Maybe? Who knows. I will if you give me your number. Right right. Sam laughed as he struggled getting out his phone. I can-. Here I'll get it. Raul held Rae a little tighter and looked at sam awkwardly. So how old are you? 18. Me too. Nice. Nice. Sam finally grabbed his phone and put her number in it. Guess it all worked out huh? She said handing the phone back to him. Guess it did. I'll call you. I'll answer you. See ya. Bye sam. Sam walked away as Raul smiled and looked at Rae. Oh my god oh my god. Rae huffed. I know! I knowww! She babbled as he smiled at her. You're magic you know that...MAGICCC!

You're now out of the bath and now I can bath. RAMIRO!! What man. Oh...hey. Hi. Can you watch Rae I'm gonna shower real quick. Sure. Thanks bro. Raul ran into the bathroom and Ramiro looked at clueless Rae. Your pajamas are stupid. Rae just fell over. Can't even sit up. Rae put her arms up reaching for him. NOW you need my help?? Ramiro rolled his eyes grabbing her. I love you. Rae smiled gripping his cheeks. That hurts. She spit. That's nasty. Rae just looked at him. You're so boring and useless and you're not even that cute I was a cuter baby than you. Rae huffed. Now you have an attitude. Rodrigo walked into the room. Who's that cutie? Um your daughter. Rodrigo fell closer and looked at her. Back up. I wanna see the cutie that's gonna turn into a stud in a few years. Dad back the fuck up. Raul stepped out the bathroom. What is it? Dad is being weird towards Rae. Dad get away from her. I didn't do anything. You're too close. Fine fine. He said putting both his hands up. But I'm right about her being hotter when she's older. They looked at him disgustedly. We all know I'm right. He said pointing at them as he walked out.

Mom is coming back todayyy. Rae was just playing with her toys. I get it man but like she's your mom. Rae put her hands out like she was shrugging. Right right. Rae smiled. OHHH you tricksterrrr. Raul smiled and picked her up. You know we're like eight years apart which means we'll have nothing in common. Rae touched her stomach. Are you hungry? She just looked at him. Why the hell are your eyes so blue. Rae rolled over. Hey hey answer me! Rae huffed. So now you have an attitude. Rae mumbled. Umm say it louder drama queen. Raul picked up Rae and headed downstairs. You need a baba. He sat Rae in her high chair and looked over at her. You hungry? Okayyy. Ramiro sat down and was just staring at her. I'm gonna win you little shit. Rae was just babbling. Oh okay. Raul put the bottle in the microwave and sighed. Babies are so dramatic. I thought she wasn't a baby. Man leave me alone damn! Raul laughed and grabbed her bottle. Rodrigo sat down at the table. Let me feed her. No dad. Come on I'm her father. NO! It's my goddamn child I can feed her. He snatched the bottle out of Raul's hand and gave him a look. He scat closer to Rae and gave her the bottle gently. I can be a good dad when I'm not hitting you. Raul and Ramiro both have him an "you're a dick" look. Grace walked in. Where's my sweet baby girl!!!?