Chapter 45

Okay have a good day at school kids. Bye dad, thank you. Bye daddd. He smiled as they walked out. Thanks for taking them Raul. No problem. Umm what are all of your names? A random lady said as they walked over to the car. Rae, Ro and Raul...? Thanks. She walked away. They all got in the car with confused faces. Weirdest thing ever. Actually true. Yeah I'm shaking. Raul and Rae laughed.

Hello Rae. Hello Matt. He put his head in her chest. Ugh I missed you. It's been a week. Too long...can we hang out today? I'm up for it. Okay great. Have you ever lost or taken off that necklace? Nope. She sighed. Well it is beautiful. Thank you Matt. You're beautiful. Thanks love. He grabbed her hand. Rae. Yes? I want you to know that even if you can't or won't choose me right now that you've brought out a side of me I didn't even know was there and for that I'm forever grateful and happy to have met you because you're extraordinarily great and I love you. Matt. Don't say anything just listen please. Right yeah. You will be extraordinarily great with or without me there and for thag I will forever be in awe so I'm just happy to be around you when I can be.

Awww Rae he loves you. I know Amara I know. Why do you sound SO depressed? Because I love him too. You didn't tell him. No I didn't. Why not? It's too much...his love for me is too much. Love is scary and it comes in waves but aren't you happy to experience someone like Matt. Of course but. But what? I'm Leo's sun and moon. And you'll always be but Matt he's right in front of you. He loves me. And he looks at you with certainty and hope for you guys. I love him so much. So tell him when you get the chance. Thanks girlfriend. Amara laughed. You're welcome girlfriend.

Your "kids" are so annoying and loud and I just moved in right here I shouldn't be complaining. You're really good at it. What do you mean by that? I mean it's ten in the morning and the kids aren't even here. It's okay I got their names. Of course you did. What is that supposed to mean. Only ten o two. I can go until ten thirty. Well I'm making pancakes and you're gonna make me burn them so can you like leave? That was. Po closed the door as she stood there appalled. Wow. Po opened the door and put a plate of pancakes down and sat by her. Oh I don't like pancakes. Ugh okay they were for me anyways I just felt a little bad about closing the door. I'm shocked you did. And you sound like my wife. You have a wife and your sharing pancakes with me? And I thought you couldn't get more annoying or worse. Um she's dead. Oh I'm sorry. It's been almost two years that's okay. Well what was she like? Breathtaking and stubborn and hated strawberry's but loved the strawberry necklace I got her even wore it the day she died. My Herschel was like that with a watch I got him for our fifth anniversary.. he really wanted it and it cost about $200 so I saved up.

Rae you were amazing! It was one game guys. Yeah but you did amazing for it to be your first year. Am I supposed to have a medal? YES! Okay okay please calm down. How's Ro? Uh hey guys I'm um good. He said looking up at the girls and waving awkwardly. Oh yeah. Ignored again. No no I'm just a little sluggish. Ro soccer is starting soon, do you wanna maybe try that out? I'll think about it sissy. Good enough. She put her hair in a ponytail and then his. Now we're twins! I love it sissy and I love you. I love you Ro. You guys have the best relationship. We do...we're the best brother and sister duo.

How was practice? Good. How's Ryan? She's better. I haven't seen her in forever. She'll be back. Mhm. Hey girlfriendddd. I'm no-. Heyyy. Amara got in friend of Matt and hugged Rae. I'll see you tomorrow! Good luck. She whispered walking away. I'm surrounded by pretty people. You're the attraction to them so. Awww thanks I don't know what that means but thanks. You're the main attraction Rae. Your compliments find a way to tether me to you more and more and it aches not being able to express that everyday. You should. I love you too. Matt's eyes developed a new but known sparkle. Rae had seen it but this time it was different...it was something she wanted to see forever. Rae Catalina Wilson you're extraordinarily beautiful and Wholesome and I'm extraordinarily in love with you. Please don't say extraordinarily again for like at least two weeks. Okay okay. Soo you loveeee me. Yes yes I do. Rae smiled as he grabbed her chin and kissed her softly and she put her arms on his shoulders. Matt picked her up and spun her.

Ro your hair is so curlyyyy. Thank you sissy! Rae finished putting cream in his hair and kissed his cheek. Thanks for doing my hair. My pleasure. Yeah ew don't say that again. Got it. Ro hopped off the stool and headed to bed. Raul sat on the tub and looked at Rae. Told Matt I loved him today. Oh?? Yeah. And do you really love him? I do. What about Leo? He seems like he'll wait. Rae that's not a good thing to say. I didn't mean it like tha-. Never make a guy wait for especially an guy who gives you his mothers necklace. Ughh I feel horrible now. You should but only for a minute because it's not your fault. Everything feels like it is. Rae you're unstoppable and yeah some things might get in your way and the way you might handle it might not always be best but Ro has clothes on his back and A dad that doesn't hit him and he has you and even if you lose more people you'll still have each other. People like you Raul say things like that to people like me Rae and you manage to not see what's right in front of you. What's that? A good life with hope. Hm. Yeah I'm not the only one that deserves these things too and that is because you not only got out way before I did but you also were the first to get hit so you deserve more than all of us. We all do Rae. Rae hugged him. You'll be okay Raul...you're the force.

Lisa knocked on the door. Who is it? Not sure. Rae opened the door. You're the woman who asked for our names. Yes I am. Can I ask for yours? Lisa. Hey Lisa sorry about my daughter. Ohhh daughter?? Yes and this is her brother...my son. Hiiii Lisa! I'm ro. Aww hello. Would you like to come eat pancakes with us? Or are you more of a waffle person?? Lisa walked in. Welcome to our house. Why are you guys being so nice. Because we're nice people and always have been. Debatable. Wow dad. Lisa laughed. Thank you for having me. You're always welcome.