Chapter 65

1 year later

I got you flowers. Aww why? Just because it's their wedding doesn't mean you can't have them..you really deserve them my love. Thank you. Leo smiled. My favoritessss. White roses yes. I love them. Along with daises, sunflowers and chrysanthemums. I'm so in love. I am too. Leo kissed Rae's cheek. Are we ready? We're matching like those weird couples so I think so? We're ready and my girlfriend is stunning. My boyfriend isn't here yet, he'll be at the wedding but that means that us flirting has to be STRICTLY confidential. I'm on it..I won't flirt too much but weddings bring all the feelings out so don't be shocked if I kiss you. Rae smiled and kissed him softly. I love you. I love you too.

Sam we love you so much so we want to start with the most dated and best tradition for you. Aww thank you guys. Rae handed her the first thing. Here's the something borrowed. Thank you. Sam opened up the gift. Oh my god rae. The something borrowed..Raul gave us these every new years not telling us what they were for and we still had them so I thought why not? Plus you mentioned it a year ago when you guys had fought. Sam smiled at Rae. I'm so thankful that you had these and so so in love with Raul. You're welcome sam. Maureen handed Sam the next gift. Here's your something old. Sam looked at her mom and opened the gift. Is this Mr. Rabbit? It is. Mom this is so so special. And dirty. Rae said shriveling in disgust. Sam laughed hugging her mom. I'm so happy you kept this and I'll definitely wash it for my future kids. Sam said rubbing her stomach. YOU'RE PREGNANT?!?! I am. Oh my god!!!! Rae hugged Sam and smiled. Does my brother know? Not yet. Sam that's great. How far along? Three and a half months. Either you're really good at hiding things or you're just not showing but why haven't you told him. Because I'm telling him today. Isn't three months a little late though? We weren't trying or anything so I think it'll be fine plus he's so oblivious he hadn't  noticed my morning sickness or hormones. He's so dumb man. He's not, just oblivious. True. Rae and Maureen pulled out the hug. Po handed her his gift. Thanks for making my boy so happy. Well I can only provide him with what he gives me. That's right so I got you guys something you can both enjoy together. Sam opened the gift and looked at him. A cookbook?! Yes honey. Sam started tearing up. I'm so speechless thank you. You're welcome. Oh wait. Yeah? What's the something blue? Oh it's these candy bags...all blue candy nothing too special. Fair enough. Sam chuckled. She looked at everyone. I never thought worthy or good enough to get married but now I know I'm so worthy and loved and good enough to marry someone who's the best and brings the best outta me and his family and what's left of my family, everyone deserves love and weddings are a perfect place to witness the love because life is so so short and I love you guys. We love you so so much sam and we give you to Raul happily. Let's go get you married. Let's do it.

He got you white roses??! Mhmmm. So much better than Matt. NICOLE! What? I said what we were all thinking. Fair enough. True true. We're also matching. AHHHH. That's so stinking cute. Oh my god you guys. Are we okay as a trio, cause I thought we established that we were all busy this year. Of course we are. Rae said laughing as raine took a breath of relief. Sam's pregnant. OH MY GODDD! I knowww. How far? Three and a half months. She doesn't look it. She's a goddess. So true. I hope we get to be like this at each others wedding. Of course we will. I believe it. They all put their heads on each others and smiled. This is gonna be so fun. Yeah but it would be more fun if we could drink. Who says we couldn't? Uhm the law and our parents. Not if we're sneaky. Nicole you tripped trying to get the answers from me on a quiz and you were at your DESK SITTING DOWN. Bro let it go. Raine laughed. No alcohol...just happiness.

You're the woman I've always wanted you to be...stronger and more beautiful than me. Mom you're strong and beautiful too and I get both of those things from YOU. Sam held her mom's hand trying not to cry. That night when you told me what dad did I saw you be the strongest than you ever were when you've always been like that ever since I was little...I mean that night just showed how overwhelming it really was. Sam I-. Mom you're my favorite person ever and no matter what you said about me mirrors back to you because you've settled so much of your hurt into the will of being resilient and I'm so happy I get to do the same with my children and my great love story and mom. Yeah? I'm so proud of you. Well you've ruined my makeup. Sam laughed. I'm so happy to be here on your big day. Me too. Sam stood up and hugged her. You look extraordinary by the way. Thank you.