Chapter 51

Rae was in a black t shirt with white plaid pants and had her hair in a ponytail. She looked at the ring Matt bought her from the mall on their date.

A ring??? Matt it's stunning. I agree but you're prettier. Matt kissed her cheek. How much was it? How much do you cost? Nothing. So nothing! Matt stop it. You stop. I'm not even doing anything! She sighed. Okay maybe like $25. Then $25. Ughh you're such a liar! Maybe. Matt smiled and kissed Rae subtly. I love you. I love you too. Rae. Matt. I don't think I can support you or us right now. What? What are you saying Matt?! School is almost over and you should focus on your dad and his health. Matt I can be worried and still be with you. We're not breaking up, you're just taking care of yourself. Where will we end up though? Together and that's all that matters. You can't promise that. I can because remember what you asked me? I don't. You asked if I see us together for a long time. Oh yeahh. And I do, I've seen it since we've talked and first kissed. Matt you're the best person I've ever met and I don't deserve the amount of time we've talked or hung out or this ring. You do and so much more and I can provide that but not right now.

Rae walked in the hospital room and opened the door softly. Sissy! Heyy good morning Ro. Morning! Rae smiled and picked him up. How's Po? He's...better but he still needs about a week in here. Raul walked in. Hey sis. Heyy. I got us breakfast but not from the hospital. Yum! Po was asleep in the bed as they all sat around to eat. Save me something please. Pooo! That's my name, hey kid. Hiii. He smiled softly at Rae. Glad to see you. Glad to be here. Sissy makes everyone feel better! That's incredibly sweet, thanks Ro. It's true. Raul said taking a bite of his pancake. So how was it with Matt? It went good I'm just happy to be back with you guys. Hospitals are depressing though. Oh my god, I forgot to take my meds! Rae it should be fine. I hope so. Rae stood up and walked into the hallway with her meds. Does she seem anxious? Kinda but maybe because her meds weren't taken yet. Could be or I could just kill Matt you know. Raul chill out. Yeah. Po said sitting up slightly. Rae walked back into the room and sighed. You okay kid? I'm so stressed but I'm here for you and I should be fine. Kid come here. Rae walked over and stood by po. He grabbed her hand and looked up at her. Go home and finish school...I'll be alright. No no no I came to see how you were doing. And you see me, I'm in the hospital so I'm not doing too good but none of what I'm going through is your fault, okay? Rae nodded as a tear rolled down her face. I love you Kid. I love you too. Rae leaned down and hugged him. Are you sure? I'm so sure. I guess that settles that. And boys please take care of her. I'll be fine. Then take care of each other. We always have. Because if not, who will!? That's right Ro. Ro smiled.

So we'll come Monday, Thursday and Friday. That's good for now and then after school is done I should be out by then. Hopefully. It'll be fine. Raul reassured them. Thanks for helping them and moving down here. I needed a change, needed to be with my family. It was a good thing to do Raul. You're a good person. We all are. Guys I have to tell you something. What is it Po? I'm in love with Lisa. Oh we thought it was bad, whew. But I don't wanna be the one who dies first I've dealt with that with Cassie and it's already hard falling in love again especially at this age. Po we'll be happy with any decision you make because Lisa is great and would be good for you but you also have to make sure that YOUR'E happy with your decision always. Thanks for the support Kid. Rae took all the words out my mouth. You were most likely gonna say that they should get matching Hawaiian shirts. Okay but hawiiancouples.com is a GREAT investment Rae! Rae shook her head in disbelief as Ro happily watched and Po laughed. Uhm hey Po. Hey there Lisa. Lisa smiled as she walked in. I brought you some flowers. I love daisies. Good to know. Po smiled grabbing and smelling them. Hey kids. Hi Lisa! Hey Lisa. How are you guys? Taking care of my guy?! She said smiling at him. As best we can. As much as he's helped us this isn't as big a deal. Well you're great for it. You're great for the flowers Lisa and you're great for Dad. Pa loves you! Talks about you all the time. You love me?? Oh I didn't mean, it's really early to say it. We're old, it's fine. I love you Po. I love you too Lisa. Lisa bent down and kissed him. I'm gonna call Sam, this is adorable. Raul grabbed his phone and walked out.

He got you a ring??? Wanna see? Of course, you've only hidden your hands like a weirdo since I've gotten here which is a REAL talent by the way, you're like those actors that hide their pregnancy on shows. Nice comparison. Now lemme compare this ring to a wedding ring. Rae showed amara her ring and smiled. AHHHH. Right?!?? Ohhh he lovesss you. Rae smiled. I'm glad he does. So is dating a pretty boy like a blessing and a curse? Described it perfectly. He's really pretty. But so am I and so are you. I don't get rings. You'll get all the jewelry in the world one day and if not you'll be the biggest diamond of them all. Thank you Rae. Always Mar. Amara grabbed Rae's hand and interlocked hers with it. You're my best friend. You're mine girlfriend. Rae smiled. I love you. I love you too. Ryan was with another guy when me and Matt went on our date. WOAH??? I know righttt. Was he cute? Can't say. Why not? Cause I'm taken and you're gay. Ah right. He wassss. Amara laughed. I knew it! So who's that woman that was in Po's room. That's Lisa. Oooh old love how sweet. We'll be like that one day. If I settle down with you just pull the damn plug. Amara hit Rae in the arm and scoffed. YOU BITCH! Rae laughed and kissed her cheek. Kidding kidding. Uh huh. Amara said narrowing her eyes at Rae. I love you. I love you more. And you love me most right?! Of course Ro. What about you sissy? Always! Ro smiled sitting down in between both of them. It'll be okay, right sissy? Right Amara. It'll be okay. Yes Ro it'll be okay. Good.