03

Chapter 3 Shura Field in Rose Manor 3

Shura Field in Rose Manor 3

The moment Ai Luo entered the banquet hall, it was like entering another world. Compared with the silence outside, it could be said that it was very lively inside. There were countless crystal chandeliers above the head, hanging in the air as if by magic. The banquet hall was magnificent, and the guests were dancing in gorgeous clothes.

No one noticed Ai Luo at first, until the first dance ended and the dancers separated one after another. Ai Luo walked into the crowd. More and more people noticed him and looked at him.

"Who is she? Do any of you know her or have seen her?"

"No, I have never seen her before. She has such a beautiful face. If I have seen her before, I will never forget it. "..."

"Her eyes are golden, really beautiful, like gems, no, more beautiful than all the gems I have ever seen." "

She is so beautiful, she is definitely me She is the most beautiful person I have ever seen. Is she really a human? Could she be a fairy?" "The

dress on her is so beautiful. I have never seen such a beautiful dress. I miss her so much. Ask her who made her dress."

"I really envy being able to have such a face, even if it's only for a day, I really want to have this feeling of attracting everyone's attention as soon as I appear. "

With all kinds of envy, love, jealousy, and astonishment in his eyes, Ai Luo walked to the long table, picked up a glass of fruit wine in his hand, and stood alone. And even though there were so many people looking at him, no one came forward to talk to him. He was so beautiful that it made people feel ashamed. It made people feel that he was an elf incarnation and they didn't want to disturb him.

After Della came back to her senses after looking at Ai Luo's face, the jealousy in her heart immediately broke out. She did not recognize Ai Luo, and she hated everyone who looked better than her. She thought that as long as Ai Luo didn't come to the ball, she would definitely be the most beautiful person at the ball today. She didn't expect that such a competitor with peerless beauty would appear, which made her jealous and also felt a great sense of crisis.

Della turned to look at Aqil who was standing next to her. Sure enough, Aqil, like the other men, was stunned with eyes full of amazement, which made her grit her teeth in anger.

At this time, dance music started playing again, but there were not many couples dancing, because the men were eager to try to invite Ai Luo to dance.

Aqil had already taken a step towards Ai Luo, but when he saw that his brother Galen had already walked in front of Ai Luo, he stopped.

Della pouted, jealousy making her feel sour, but she felt that since Galen had already invited the girl to dance, Archie had such a good relationship with his brother that he would definitely not fight with his brother.

Aiello glanced at Galen and the hand he stretched out to him. Among the three nephews of the Earl of Flanders, Galen was the gentlest romantic, and Aiello felt that he was the perfect breakthrough point.

"Ah!!!"

A sudden scream caught everyone's attention, and they immediately looked in the direction of the sound.

"Outside... there are so many people dead outside... ahhhhh!!!" A girl was so frightened that her face turned pale. After pointing to the window, she fell to the ground trembling and screamed hysterically.

Some people quickly moved towards the open window, and some people also opened other windows and looked outside, and screams continued to sound.

Ai Luo was about to go to the window to see what was going on. Galen immediately stopped him and said, "Don't go there, it will scare you."