23

Chapter 23 The Shura Field in the Rose Manor 23

The Shura Field in the Rose Manor 23 In

Oleson's heart, he hated Ai Luo, and at the same time he couldn't help but feel passionate about him. While he was full of anger towards him, he also had a feeling of saying no. Unexplained feelings and emotions. He knew that Ai Xi was Ai Luo, but Ai Luo could never be Ai Luo. He could not allow himself to transfer his feelings for Ai Xi to Ai Luo, so whenever he couldn't help himself, he would become even more angry.

"I want you to promise me that you will never approach my second brother again." Oleson grabbed Ai Luo's wrist forcefully to stop his struggle.

"I...I can't do it." How could Ai Luo guarantee such a thing? If he wanted to survive in the Rose Manor and find the White Rose, how could he not get close to Flanders.

"I'm telling you one last time to stay away from my second brother, do you hear me?!" Oleson's inner anger took over again.

"Let me go!" Ai Luo was also a little angry and started struggling again.

"If you can't do it, don't blame me for being rude to you." Oleson threatened angrily.

"What do you want to do?" Aiello was still a little scared when facing Oleson's threat. He had clearly felt the changes in Oleson. At this moment, Oleson gave him the feeling that his temper and personality had changed. a person.

When Oleson's kisses fell on Aiello's cheeks and neck, Aiello immediately struggled to escape: "Please don't do this!" "Let me go,

I want to find Count Flanders." Aiello cried. said.

Oleson's whole body stiffened for a moment, and then slowly let go of Ai Luo.

Iroh pushed him away with all his strength, then quickly stood up and ran to the door.

Archie and Galen, who were standing outside the door, were stunned at the same time when they saw Iroh suddenly opening the door and running out, with his hair and clothes a little messy.

Iroh pushed them away and ran forward. He wanted to find Flanders, and he wanted to see him even more urgently.

Archie and Galen saw Ai Luo's expression and appearance, and they were obviously violated. Archie finally couldn't help it, looked at Oleson in the room and asked: "Uncle, what did you do to Ai Luo?"

"It's none of your business." Olerson stood up and walked towards them, looked at them seriously and warned: "You two, stay away from him from now on."

Olerson's words made the two of them stunned at the same time. , and even they felt that Oleson's tone and demeanor when he spoke seemed to be a different person. The former Oleson was gentle and gentle, and would never treat them with such an attitude.

"But the third uncle, after all, he was engaged to the second uncle. I'm afraid it's not good for you to do this." Archie looked at Oleson and said.

"I know this very well, and I don't need you to remind me." Oleson walked to the door and closed it forcefully, then scratched his hair irritably.

Oleson asked Archie and the others to stay away from Aiello because he felt that if he couldn't control his impulse towards Aiello, let alone Archie and Galen. He didn't want things to develop into a situation where he wouldn't Would like to see the appearance.

Archie and Galen, who were locked out, felt that Oleson asked them to stay away from Aiello because Oleson had transferred his feelings for Elsie to Aiello and wanted to Possess Iroh.

Aiello first went to Flanders' room, but didn't see him, and then went to the bookcase to look for him, but didn't see him either, so he walked to the corner, squatted down and hugged his legs.

Iroh buried his face in his arms. He didn't know what to do now. It was probably because he was a player, and the monster seemed to be specifically looking for him to attack him. But in this case, who was he? When can we find the white rose? Could it be that he was so unlucky that he really couldn't escape from the first game?

Ai Luo sat alone in the corner for a long time. Just when he felt sad and didn't know what to do, he suddenly heard the sound of someone coming in. He looked up, then immediately got up and ran over and threw himself into Flanders' arms. , hugging his waist tightly.

Flanders looked down at Ai Luo and was stunned for a moment. He was thinking of pushing him away, but his body failed to push him away.

"I was in the garden today and was almost attacked by a monster. I couldn't find you no matter how hard I looked." Aiello looked up and complained to Flanders with tears in his eyes.

"Then don't go to the garden until the rose array returns to its position." Flanders looked at Ai Luo expressionlessly and said, "As soon as the rose array returns to its position, you will leave immediately." "But...

I We can't just leave like this." Iroh said looking at him with sad eyes.

Flanders looked at Aiello and was silent for a while, then asked: "What is the purpose of your coming to Rose Manor?"

Flanders knew that Aiello didn't love him, so he didn't believe Ai Luo said that he came here for the purpose. Seeing him, he felt that Ai Luo, who disguised himself as a woman, must come to Rose Manor, and it must have some other important purpose.

After Ai Luo thought for a while, he decided to tell him the truth: "I came to Rose Manor just to find a white rose in the garden, but I haven't found it for so many days, and now I'm really afraid of going to the garden. I don't want to be eaten by monsters."

"..." Flanders was surprised that Ai Luo's purpose was this. He told Ai Luo: "You can't find white roses in the garden." "

But I I've seen them all." Ai Luo immediately said: "I saw a rose with two white petals."

Flanders was obviously stunned for a moment. After hesitating for a while, he looked at him and said, "What you saw is white." Even if the rose petals are picked, they will turn red immediately. There is indeed the last white rose in the Rose Manor, but since it is the last one, it is impossible for anyone to take this white rose away. "

Flanders's words made Ai Luo's heart feel like he was on a roller coaster. When Flanders said that the roses with white petals would turn red immediately even if they were picked off, Ai Luo felt a rush in his heart. Desperate, but Flanders said that there was indeed the last white rose in Rose Manor, which made Ai Luo's heart immediately filled with hope.

"Where is that white rose? Can you show it to me?" Ai Luo asked a little excitedly, thinking to himself, he said that his mission might be difficult to complete, but it is not destined to be a dead end, right? Sure enough, there are white roses in Rose Manor. As long as he gets the white rose, he can escape from this game.

"No, I can't show it to you." Flanders said seriously: "Also, don't tell anyone about this matter, including Archie, Galen and Olerson."

Flanders told Ai Luo this matter , because he didn't want him to search in the garden again, and then be attacked by monsters. Among the guests who came to Rose Manor, only Aiello was attacked twice by monsters, and Flanders also found it strange.

"I promise I won't tell anyone, can you just let me take a look?" Ai Luo looked at him with pleading eyes and said, "Please." "Tell me first, why you must find

Bai Rose?" Flanders looked at him and asked.

"I..." Ai Luo didn't know how to answer for a while. Of course, he couldn't tell the real reason, but Flanders asked so suddenly that he couldn't think of a suitable one right away that wouldn't be exposed. False reasons.

Ai Luo wanted to find a white rose in Rose Manor so much that he would even be sad because he couldn't find a white rose. So even if Ai Luo didn't say it, Flanders could guess that this reason must be very important to Ai Luo. Luo wouldn't say it easily.

"You don't have to tell me, I won't force you to ask, but you are not allowed to mention going to see the white rose again." Flanders raised his hand to touch Ai Luo's face, but when he touched Ai Luo's face Before that, he put down his hand again, looked at Ai Luo and said: "When the rose array returns to its position, you can leave and never come to Rose Manor again."