21

Chapter 21 Shura Field in Rose Manor 21

Shura Field in Rose Manor 21

After the guard heard this, Della pointed at Ai Luo and said: "Put him in a water prison and torture him severely!"

Inside Della's mind , had begun to fantasize about torturing Ai Luo to death. She stayed by Cooper's side last night and didn't sleep all night. She had been worried that Cooper had guessed wrong and that Ai Xi was not Ai Luo. Now that she saw Ai Xi really It was Ai Luo. Her brain was in a state of excitement, just thinking about how to kill Ai Luo.

But although the guards came over, Della was not the owner of Rose Manor. They could not obey her orders and just put Ai Luo into a water prison.

Ai Luo looked at Della and said: "I was banned from entering the Rose Manor because I raised the issue of breaking the engagement and stealing medicine. Mrs. Esalin asked me to break the engagement. You should be better at stealing medicine. I know better what's going on."

Della was shocked when she heard Ai Luo mentioned stealing the medicine, and she almost forgot about it.

"It was you who stole the medicine and put the blame on me. I have told Count Flanders about this matter and will also ask him to re-investigate the matter." Ai Luo looked at Della with a serious expression and said.

"You are talking nonsense!" Della said louder and guiltier: "How could I do that kind of thing? You can't even think of framing me in this way! Put him in a water prison quickly!" Della saw the guards

. Without moving, he turned around and walked up to Archie, looked at him and said: "Look carefully, he is Ai Luo, a person who is not allowed to enter Rose Manor. He also deceived you, so you just ignore it and don't deal with it at all?" ?!"

Archie turned his face to one side and said: "Second uncle will decide what to do with him, we have no right to make decisions for him."

Della was so angry that she gritted her teeth, then turned around and walked to Galen, her eyes wide. Said: "He is a man, but he pretended to be a woman and deceived your feelings. Don't you hate him at all? Don't you want to take revenge on him?!"

Galen has not yet recovered from the shock that Essie is Iroh. He has really fallen in love with Essie, but now he is directly told that the person he loves no longer exists, which makes him feel hurt in his heart. It was a big blow, and the whole person was already immersed in sadness, and there was no extra thought to pay attention to what Della said.

When Della saw that neither of their brothers was going to take action against Ai Luo, she stamped her feet angrily, turned around and left quickly to find Mrs. Isalin, asking Mrs. Isalin to deal with Ai Luo quickly. She didn't want to The truth about stealing the medicine was found out.

Iroh looked at Archie and Galen, then walked past them.

After Ai Luo left, Archie walked up to Galen, put his hand on his shoulder and said: "It might be better if there is no Elsie at all in this world, and we don't have to... don't have to be trapped in a fruitless world. Emotionally."

"But I really love her." Galen was so sad that he almost cried: "I really love Elsie. I don't know how to face it. I can't accept that Elsie doesn't exist. Things."

Archie could understand Galen's feelings. He knew how uncomfortable this feeling was. He took a deep breath and said, "Since you can't love anymore, then hate." "Hate?

" Galen was stunned for a moment. , looked at Archie and said, "Do you hate Aiello?"

"We hated him before, and now that we have been deceived by him, we should hate him even more." Archie clenched his fist and said, "Just let us Your hatred for him should offset your love for Essie, so it won't be so uncomfortable." "