07

Chapter 7 The Shura Field in the Rose Manor 7

The Shura Field in the Rose Manor 7

Ai Luo was soaked all over, and his skirt was looming and clinging to his skin. At this moment, he was like a mermaid who had thrown herself into a trap, and could only helplessly Leaning in Oleson's arms.

Oleson lowered his head and glanced at Aiello. He knew that Aiello survived last night and was not injured at all. He was very happy and thankful in his heart. He felt that his second brother did not hurt Aiello even when he lost his mind. , indicating that there is a high possibility that Ello can help Frander lift the curse.

Aiello leaned on Oleson's chest and had regained some strength. He was about to ask him to put him down and let him go by himself. Oleson had already carried him into a bathroom. There was a square in the bathroom. bath.

Oleson put Aiello down, looked at him and said, "You can take a bath here and then go back to the room."

Aiello turned around and glanced at the smoky bath, thinking that although it seemed more comfortable to take a bath here, But he still wanted to go back to the bathroom in the room to take a shower, where he would feel safer.

"I want to go back to the room to wash up." Aiello looked up at Oleson and said.

Oleson looked at Ai Luo who was soaked, like a white rose wet by rain, delicate, pure and pitiful. He involuntarily raised his hand and touched Ai Luo's cheek. Ai Luo because of him He trembled slightly at the touch, and something seemed to tremble slightly in Oleson's heart.

Oleson looked at Ai Luo and asked: "Last night, you spent the night in my second brother's room. What happened?"

Ai Luo clasped his hands on his chest, looked up at him and was stunned for a moment, thinking to himself How did he know he was in Flanders' room last night?

"Nothing happened." Iroh had answered Flanders that morning, and he answered Oleson the same way now.

"Although my second brother is a little serious, I can guarantee that he will definitely be a good husband. If you two are together, he will definitely make you happy." Oleson gently raised Ai Luo's chin. Holding his face, he said seriously: "Don't be afraid of him. If you can take the initiative to get close to him, you will feel his tenderness."

Ai Luo felt a little baffled, but he was soaked all over now, and his skirt was uncomfortable clinging to his body, so he said to him: "I...I want to take a shower and change clothes." Oleson stared at

Ai Luo's face After looking at it for a while, he let go of his hand, looked at him and nodded, then turned around and walked out.

Aiello also turned around and walked to the edge of the bath. After Oleson walked to the door and turned to close the door, he looked at the curve of Aiello's back, as well as the looming back and buttocks, as if they were specifically tempting him. It made him feel hot. Oleson knew that he had feelings for Ai Luo that he shouldn't have, but he felt that he could control his feelings.

After hearing the door closing, Ai Luo hesitated for a moment, then quickly walked to the door, trying to open it, but no matter whether he pushed it out or pulled it in, he couldn't open the door, so he had to walk back to the edge of the bathtub.

Looking at the bath towels and bathrobes placed aside, Ai Luo couldn't resist the temptation of the steaming and fragrant bath. He took off the long skirt that clung to his body and made him feel a little uncomfortable, and then Go into the bath.

The feeling of being surrounded by hot water made Ai Luo sigh comfortably, and his body that had been tense gradually relaxed.

Ai Luo thought about it. In the morning, Flanders suddenly said that he should marry Archie, and just now Oleson suddenly said that he should be with Flanders. These people were really a little strange. But he suddenly remembered that someone had said before that in the game world, no one is normal. Even normal people will slowly become abnormal after entering the game world. And the definition of normal is based on each person's definition. Individual circumstances vary.