35

Chapter 35: Performing Arts on a Luxury Cruise but Not Selling Oneself 6:

Performing Arts on a Luxury Cruise but Not Selling Oneself 6

Aiello's shouting indeed caused some panic and panic, and Serge's three bodyguards just wanted to take Aiello away quickly.

Ai Luo suddenly pulled out his dagger and swiped it hard on the arm of the bodyguard who grabbed him. As he pulled, the bodyguard felt the severe pain in his arm and couldn't help but throw Ai Luo away.

Iroh was thrown far away and accidentally hit his forehead on the steps. He soon began to bleed.

The blood on the bodyguard's arm and the blood on Ai Luo's head made the passengers who didn't understand the situation and saw blood everywhere on the ground scream in fear.

"So much blood! They really killed people, really killed people!!"

"It's so scary, the bodyguards of the Xidiya family really killed people on the boat!!"

"Ah!! Everyone, run, run!"

Ai Luo was not prepared to hit his head. At this moment, he was dizzy and in pain. The three bodyguards walked towards Ai Luo quickly and wanted to take Ai Luo away.

"Stop!" Arthur shouted to the three bodyguards. Seeing Odes coming, the three bodyguards immediately panicked and tried to escape. Arthur pointed at them and ordered the guards to say: "Catch them!

" Odes has walked quickly to Ai Luo and squatted down. He helped Ai Luo up and leaned in his arms, carefully checking the injury on his forehead.

Iroh opened his eyes weakly and glanced at Odes, then fainted in his arms.

Looking at Ai Luo like this, Odes felt an inexplicable pain in his heart, and at the same time he felt extremely angry. The injury on Ai Luo's forehead needed to be stopped and treated immediately. He didn't care about anything else and picked up Ai Luo quickly. Leave and find a doctor to treat Iroh.

It was impossible for Serge's three bodyguards to escape from the Odes escorts. They were quickly caught and taken away. Arthur stayed to calm the emotions of the passengers.

Serge quickly got the news. After listening to the person who came to report describe the situation, he was very surprised and said: "He really has no shame at all. He yelled in front of so many people, saying that someone Want to kill him?"

"Master, it's not the point now that Ai Luo is shameless. The point is that Ai Luo was taken away by Captain Odes, and our people were captured by Captain Odes's escort." "Take them

. Take them away as soon as you leave, grab them as soon as you catch them, what's the hurry?" Serge said indifferently: "I just ask my father to help me find the people. Could it be that Captain Odes will not give my father's money for the sake of Ai Luo? To save face?"

"This..." The reporter saw that Serge was simple-minded and didn't know the seriousness of the matter, so he didn't say anything more.

"Hmph!" Serge snorted coldly and said, "I prepared a special treat for him, but unfortunately it was not used. But if you escape this time, you won't escape next time. I will definitely kill him!"

The injury on Ai Luo's head has been treated, but he is still in a coma and has not woken up. Odes stays by his side waiting for him to wake up.

Looking at Ai Luo's face, Odes didn't know why. When he saw Ai Luo these two or three times, he felt a very inexplicable and indescribable feeling in his heart. This feeling became more obvious each time, but he had seen it before. After passing Ai Luo, there was no such feeling.