40

Chapter 40 Performing Arts on a Luxury Cruise but Not Selling Yourself 11

Performing Arts and Not Selling Yourself on a Luxury Cruise 11

After receiving the news, the people who rushed over immediately, except for Odes who was relatively calm, Serge and his friends, and Brian and his friends were extremely shocked when they looked at Ai Luo and listened to his performance, with expressions of disbelief on their faces.

After being scolded and slapped again by his father, Serge locked himself in the room for two days and did not go out. He was angry and hating Ai Luo in his heart. He had tortured him countless times and thought about it. There are many ways and means to prepare to kill Ai Luo.

Today his anger subsided a little. His friends came to talk to him, and then he received news from his men, saying that Claude was making things difficult for Wendy, and then Ai Luo came forward to play for Wendy. He told him Friends came over in a hurry, originally wanting to watch a joke, but when they heard Ai Luo's performance, they really couldn't laugh anymore.

In addition to the original hatred and anger towards Aiello, Serge now had a lot of jealousy that was difficult for him to accept. After their family became rich, he also learned piano, especially knowing that Brian liked to listen to piano performances, so he He also worked hard determinedly, but his talent was limited and he learned late. No matter how hard he tried, there was no progress or effect, so he had to give up.

Serge turned to look at Brian who came in behind him. Seeing the shocked look on his face and the eyes that kept looking at Ai Luo, Serge almost cried in anger.

Brian looked at Erlo and wondered, was this the Erlo he knew before? Why does he look completely different in his eyes now than before? Piano performance is obviously an auditory effect, but why has it become so visual that people can't take their eyes away?

Ai Luo finally finished playing. Because he tried to consume his mental energy while playing, he felt very tired after playing. However, he still stood up and turned around to walk towards Claude.

"Mr. Claude, are you satisfied with my performance?" Ai Luo asked with a slightly pale face.

"..." Claude was speechless for a moment. Even he could tell that Ai Luo's performance just now was indeed wonderful. He looked at the expressions of the people around him and was sure that everyone else felt the same way. , if he insists on saying that Ai Luo's playing is not good, others will definitely think that his appreciation level is not enough and laugh at him.

"So it was you and not Wendy who performed in the previous performances, right?" Someone suddenly asked loudly.

Harenke and Wendy both looked at Ai Luo nervously.

"That's right, in those performances, the person who was really playing... was actually me." Aiello admitted directly.

The onlookers were even more shocked and couldn't help but start talking.

"It's actually him. I wonder why Wendy has improved so much all of a sudden." "

That is to say, I have heard Wendy's performance before, and I still thought it hadn't been long. How could the gap be so big? "

But since he plays so well, why doesn't he just go on stage to play?" "Did

their leader deliberately not let Wendy show up in order to make Wendy famous?"

Odes looked at Ai Luo's pale face and asked, He controlled his urge to go over and take him away, because he knew that Ai Luo must have something to say.

"I requested the band leader and Wendy to do this myself." Ai Luo said loudly: "The reason why I didn't show up to perform was because Serge Xidia kept making trouble for me. I was worried that it would implicate the Starlight Ensemble, so I took the initiative Please ask the leader and Wendy to help me with this."