62

Chapter 62 Doll City 6

Doll City 6

Ai Luo stood by the door, looking at the bathroom door that had been shaken hard, and suddenly there was no movement, but Ai Luo felt that the person who just turned the doorknob hard wanted to break in. People are probably still out there.

Ai Luo moved his fingers and tried to use his mental power. After confirming the mental power he could use now and being able to protect himself, Ai Luo slowly opened the bathroom door.

"Who allowed you to be in my bathroom?!" Anthony shouted drunkenly, his face red.

"Your bathroom?" Ai Luo smelled the smell of alcohol on Anthony's body and looked at him who was obviously drunk. He couldn't help but frown with disgust.

"Ai Luo?" Anthony's eyes widened immediately when he saw Ai Luo, and he turned angry and said: "Why are you in my bathroom? Are you waiting for me here specifically? I knew you really wanted to You want to seduce me."

Ai Luo observed Anthony carefully for a while. He could tell that Anthony was indeed drunk, but was he really drunk enough to go to the wrong room, or was he still half-drunk and half-awake when Yavis was not around? If he comes in and wants to take advantage of him, only he knows it in his heart.

"There are only two of us now, so you don't have to pretend anymore. Come on, let me give you a hug." Anthony opened his hand and walked towards Ai Luo with a slightly floating step.

Ai Luo sneered, thinking that it didn't matter whether he was pretending or not. If he hadn't been able to use part of his mental power, he would have definitely taken advantage of him today. If his body was still like in the first world He was so fragile that he couldn't escape even if he wanted to. Since he was seeking death, let's help him. Then he used his mental power and slapped Anthony on the head.

Before Anthony even had time to react, blood was already flowing out of his head and his body was so soft that he fell to the ground.

Aiello grabbed Anthony's clothes and dragged him all the way to the window. He glanced out the window at the grass below, thinking that at this height, it was really uncertain whether Anthony was dead or alive, but his head was damaged by his mental power. After taking the picture, it was difficult to reply even if he didn't lose his mind. Then he mentioned Anthony and threw him down.

After watching Anthony fall on the grass, Ai Luo took a deep breath and shouted out the window: "Ah!!!"

After shouting loudly, Ai Luo felt much more at ease, feeling that he could use his mental power. It's really great. Finally, I don't have to be protected like in the first two worlds.

After Ai Luo put his emotions into his acting, he turned around and ran out with a panicked and frightened look. Two maids passing by in the corridor outside heard his cry and were about to open the door and come in to see what was going on. They almost ran after him. He bumped into Ai Luo who was going out, and then stood by the door with a puzzled look on his face and looked at Ai Luo who ran away.

When Ai Luo ran down the stairs quickly, Lunandi walked in from outside the door. When Ai Luo saw him, he paused, then ran over and threw himself into his arms.

Lu Nandi saw Ai Luo running toward him, subconsciously reached out to catch him, and then froze for a moment.

"The city lord...Master Anthony, he fell from the window." Ai Luo raised his head and looked at Lunandi with a frightened expression, tears kept flowing down.

"Falled?" Lu Nandi was just wondering when he saw the housekeeper and several servants running over from the back garden in a hurry.

"City Lord, Master Anthony fell in the garden. His head was covered with blood. He looked like he was about to die." The housekeeper hurriedly reported to Lunan Dihui.

Lu Nandi looked down at Ai Luo again, and saw that Ai Luo was very frightened. He roughly understood what was going on, and ordered the housekeeper to call all the doctors in the house to arrange for Anthony's rescue.

Kaili and others were admiring the oil paintings in the oil painting exhibition hall. They saw something seemed to be happening in the garden behind, so they went downstairs to see what was going on. As soon as they came downstairs, they saw Lu Nandi holding Ai in his arms. Luo, while Iroh cried in Lunandi's arms.

Although these dolls didn't know what happened, seeing this scene made them feel even more disgusted and angry with Ai Luo. They thought that in the morning he just grabbed the city lord's hand, but at night he actually dared to hug him. They were so angry that they secretly gritted their teeth and clenched their fists.

Lu Nandi looked at Kaili and the others and frowned slightly. Kaili immediately felt nervous and immediately called the other dolls and led them away silently.

After Yavis came back, he heard that Anthony fell from his room and the doctors in the mansion were snatching him away. He hurriedly walked into the lounge and saw his adoptive father sitting on the sofa in the middle with an expressionless face, while Ai Luo sat on the sofa next to him and was sobbing. Several of his other brothers were also there. Seeing him Coming in, everyone looked at him.

"Ai Luo, what happened?" Anthony looked at Ai Luo in a panic and asked, because the housekeeper just told him that Ai Luo was in the room when Anthony fell from the window of his room.

Ai Luo said with tears in his eyes: "Master Anthony was drunk, and he broke into the room and wanted to... force me. He forced me to retreat to the window with no way to escape. When I was struggling to escape, , Master Anthony threw half of his body out of the window, and then started to flop and struggle. I felt scared, and just when I was hesitating to pull him, he fell down." Ai Luo has already mentioned this process just now

, Everyone present believed what he said. Although Aiello's body proportions were very good, he was slightly smaller compared to Anthony. Anthony was much taller than him, and in their hearts, he was naturally stronger than Anthony. He was much older, and they had all seen Anthony act like a drunk. Even when he was drunk, he was very strong. It was difficult for them to control him, let alone Iroh.

"You can't blame Ai Luo for this matter." Angus, the boss, said, "It's not just once or twice that Anthony goes crazy when he drinks too much. This time he is reaping the consequences." "Father.

" Weiss looked at Lunandi nervously. Although it now sounds like it was indeed Anthony's fault as Angus said, whether Ai Luo should take responsibility for this completely depends on Lunandi's thoughts and decisions. After all, Ai Luo is just a doll, while Yavis is Lunandi's adopted son and the young master of the city lord's palace.

"Life or death is his personal destiny." Lu Nandi said coldly: "If he is not dead, everything will be as usual and you should do whatever you are supposed to do. If he is dead, just hold a simple funeral. As for him No one is allowed to mention the reason for the accident in the future, so as not to embarrass the entire city lord's palace with him." "

Yes." Several adopted sons replied in unison.

"You can go back and rest. There is no need to guard here anymore." Lunandi said.

The other people turned around and walked out. Yavis walked up to Ai Luo and stretched out his hand towards him.

Ai Luo looked at the hand stretched out by Yavis, looked horrified, hugged his body and backed away: "Don't touch me!"

Yavis looked at Ai Luo and was stunned. Several people who were about to leave , also stopped and turned to look at Ai Luo.

Ai Luo looked at Lu Nandi, his eyes full of fear and grievance, but Lu Nandi just looked at him and didn't say anything. After looking at each other for a while, Ai Luo got up and ran out.

After Yavis apologized to Lunandi, he turned around and followed him.

After returning to the room, Ai Luo hugged the pillow tightly and lay down on the sofa.

After Yavis closed the door, he walked to the sofa and said to Ai Luo: "I'm sorry, if I came back earlier, you wouldn't have experienced these things."

Ai Luo pulled up the blanket and covered it directly On the head.

Yavis sighed and turned towards the bathroom.

Under the blanket, Aiello showed a smile of success. During the day, when he was chatting with Buell, although he did not directly ask them how the relationship between the brothers was, he had already guessed it through Buol's description of some things. The other adopted sons hate Anthony, so even if something happens to Anthony, they will not speak for him.

However, he knew that the gap between the identity of the doll and the identity of the young master of the city lord's mansion was huge. Lu Nandi was the one who could really decide his fate. This time, he mainly wanted to see Lu Nandi's reaction, and Lu Nandi Not only did he not be held accountable at all, but he was also not allowed to mention the reason for Anthony's accident. This was actually a kind of protection for him.

Ai Luo just wants to test Lu Nandi step by step to see how far he can protect himself. Before testing Lu Nandi's true bottom line, he still has to hold back as much as possible, otherwise he will easily overturn. .

The next day, Ai Luo learned that Anthony had saved his life but fell into a coma. Under Lunandi's intentional suppression, this matter did not cause any big disturbance. Everything in the City Lord's Mansion remained as usual. Like nothing big happened at all.

Two days later, Ai Luo finished washing and was about to leave the bathroom. Suddenly he heard someone talking outside, so he opened the bathroom door a little further, put his ear to the crack of the door and listened carefully.

Angus came to Yavis early in the morning and wanted to borrow Erlo from him. Although people with good relationships borrowed dolls from each other and brought them to parties and banquets occasionally, and Angus was very interested in Yavis is pretty good, but Yavis is still a little hesitant.

"You also know that my dolls are relatively average compared to other people's dolls outside, not to mention those of you, and I have been laughed at a lot for this." Angus saw Ya. Weiss did not refuse directly, so he began to play the emotional card with him: "I actually don't want to regain much face. After all, your doll is still yours and will not become mine, but at least it can make people outside People know that our brotherly relationship is pretty good."

Ai Luo understood what was going on. Following a moment of silence outside, he did not go out to express anything or make a sound, but waited to see Yavis. Will he agree to lend himself out?

Being able to be borrowed and borrowed is also an act of treating the dolls as objects rather than as people.