43

Chapter 43 Performing Arts on a Luxury Cruise but Not Selling Oneself 14

Performing Arts on a Luxury Cruise but Not Selling Oneself 14

After getting up the next morning, Ai Luo went to the garden open-air restaurant to have breakfast.

On this ship, flowers, fruits and vegetables are the hardest things to preserve, so they are also the rarest and most precious. But when you are tired of looking at the sea and want to see flowers and plants, only this flower restaurant can give people the feeling of being surrounded by flowers and plants. Feel.

But you can also imagine how expensive it is to have a meal here, and it is also timed, and you are charged per minute. Most wealthy people are reluctant to spend such a high price just for breakfast. But for Ai Luo, if he completes the task, he will leave this world. If he fails to complete the task, he will die. There is no use keeping those gold, silver and jewelry. It is better to enjoy as much as possible. Whether it is leaving or dying, at least after enjoying it, it will be over. What a loss.

Even someone who loves to enjoy things like Serge only comes here once in a while, and today he and several of his friends had reserved their seats three days in advance.

When Serge and some of his friends came up, they saw Aiello sitting there drinking coffee. Serge's anger immediately ignited, and his friends looked at each other before following the service. The people walked to their reserved seats, sat down, and started ordering.

Serge was beaten for the first time in his life because of Iroh. Just thinking about Iroh made him so angry that he gritted his teeth. Now that he saw Iroh actually sitting so comfortably in the garden restaurant, he was so angry that he almost broke his teeth. And now everyone on the ship knows how high Aiello's playing level is, and they all discuss that he is a rare genius. There are many people who are willing to pay a lot of money to invite him to play, which is why he can be so leisurely in the garden restaurant. Eat breakfast.

If Serge had seen Aiello here before, he would definitely have ridiculed him, but he knew that Aiello now had a captain to protect him. In order to avoid a repeat of what happened last time, he did not dare to act rashly. But he still had no intention of letting Ai Luo go.

Ai Luo hadn't actually started eating breakfast yet because he was waiting for someone. Not long after, Wendy came up with the waiter, then walked to sit opposite Ai Luo.

"Why did you invite me here?" Wendy asked doubtfully, and then looked to the side, thinking that this is the garden restaurant, and the layout is really like a garden, which is very beautiful.

"Of course I asked you to come here so early in the morning to have breakfast." Ai Luo said matter-of-factly, and then motioned to the service staff to bring breakfast.

"It's very expensive here." Wendy came closer and said in a low voice: "And the price is calculated by the minute. It's just for breakfast. Is it necessary to come to a place like this?" "I came here because it's expensive

. "Ai Luo smiled slightly and said, "Of course, in addition to being expensive, it's also because the environment here is so comfortable." "

You are really like what I heard before. You haven't changed at all. Now the situation has just started to get better, and it started again. The extravagant spending leaves no room for escape." Wendy said looking at Ai Luo.

"Why change? Life should be enjoyed in time." Ai Luo said: "Look at me, not long ago I was worried about life. At this moment, I have money that I can't spend all my money. The next moment I don't know what I can do. I can't live. Instead of keeping those things for others to enjoy, of course it's most worthwhile if I enjoy them myself." "