83

Chapter 83 Escape from the Game World

Escape from the Game World

Ai Luo stood looking at Lu Nandi. He did not expect that before leaving this world, the two of them would meet again, let alone under such circumstances. When they met, he didn't think about how to explain to Lu Nandi what was happening now.

Just when Ai Luo was slightly at a loss, he suddenly heard movement behind him. He turned around and looked over. He saw that the white stone platform in the middle of the flowers was sinking rapidly. He immediately thought that it must be Anahan who was about to escape just now. What was done at that time.

Ai Luo didn't know where the angel doll would go after it sank. He only knew that as long as he touched the angel doll, he would be able to leave this world. Anyway, he didn't think about how to face Lunandi, so he started to head He ran towards the hole without looking back and jumped in without hesitation.

Lu Nandi's heart skipped a beat when he saw this scene. When he reacted, his body was already running forward.

Ai Luo was falling quickly with his head down. He looked at the angel puppet below who was still landing. He stretched out his hand to speed up his descent, and finally caught the angel puppet before it fell.

Ai Luo was originally lying head down. After grabbing the angel doll, he straightened his body. At this time, he looked up and saw that Lunandi also jumped down. His eyes widened. , his mind was suddenly unable to think, and suddenly a huge flash of white light enveloped him, his body became light and airy, and the surrounding area was white, with nothing but himself.

This made him feel very confused, because this departure seemed different from the previous ones. He watched helplessly as the range of white light around him became smaller and smaller, and his body began to be squeezed and became smaller and smaller, which made him feel uncomfortable. He wanted to struggle but was completely unable to use the strength, and then there was a sudden flash in front of his eyes. Black, lost consciousness.

When Ai Luo regained consciousness again, he appeared in a black space, with a faint light shining on him. Suddenly a line of words appeared in front of him: Congratulations on your successful escape from the game world.

Ai Luo's eyes widened in surprise. He couldn't even believe that those words were true. He felt that he must be dreaming. How could he escape from the game world so smoothly and so quickly.

As a lucky player randomly selected, you will be given a life span of five hundred years. Please choose the venue you want to return to now.

Looking at the map that appeared under the font, Ai Luo still couldn't react. He couldn't explain what he felt in his heart. He successfully escaped from the game world and was very lucky to have a life span of five hundred years. Even if it was a dream, he should It's only right to feel happy. If it were true, anyone would be ecstatic.

But Ai Luo's heart was unexpectedly calm, without sadness or joy. This was quite similar to his previous personality. As his ex-fiancé Wells said, he was emotionless and cold-hearted. people. After thinking about it this way, he had a real sense that he really wanted to return to the original world. His spiritual power, force, and personality had all returned to their original state.

After looking at the map in front of him and pondering for a while, Ai Luo stretched out his finger and clicked on the place he wanted to go.

The game live broadcast reported the news that Ai Luo had successfully escaped from the game world and gained a five-hundred-year lifespan. Not only were the audience watching the live broadcast shocked and filled with envy and jealousy, various media also reported the matter immediately. As a lucky person who may not appear once in hundreds of years, Ai Luo has naturally aroused discussion by almost everyone.

——Although every player who successfully escapes from the game world will receive a lifespan reward, the reward of five hundred years is too exaggerated!

——This is too lucky, right? How could there be such a lucky person? I'm so jealous!

——And the life span obtained from the game world can be transferred to others. He can resell it for a few decades at will, and he can live comfortably in the remaining few hundred years.

——I know this person. No one who watched his live broadcast at the beginning was optimistic about him. They all thought that he would not survive the first world. Unexpectedly, he actually escaped from the game world.

——I know him, I know him! At first, I thought he was a player who came out of the laboratory and might be very strong, so I checked it out. It turned out that he was so weak that I was irritated, so I stopped watching it. He actually escaped from the game. What happened in the middle?

——I have watched it from beginning to end, and he is not that weak at the end. Anyone who wants to solve it can solve it by himself, but to escape from the game, I feel that there is a lot of luck.

——Or luck is also a kind of strength. If I can have such luck, I won't change my strength no matter how strong I am.

Ai Luo has become completely famous. All media outlets are trying their best to contact him and interview him. If anyone can get a first-hand interview, the ratings will definitely explode. It's just that after Ai Luo came out of the game world, no one knew where he chose to be transported.

Just when Ai Luo successfully escaped from the game and caused a heated discussion among the people, the people who least expected him to escape from the game world are now in an extremely panic.

"How is it possible? How is this possible?!" Ivan slapped the table with both hands and shouted very unwillingly: "How could he have such good luck and escape from the game world? Why on earth could he have Such good luck?!"

Aiwen smashed all the things on the table to the ground, wanting to vent his unwillingness and anger, but not only did he not vent the anger in his heart, but also because he knew that Ai Luo would definitely come. The more I thought about taking revenge on him, the more I became worried, and the more I thought about it, the more I became afraid.

Ivan suddenly turned around and ran out of the room quickly. As he hurried downstairs, his feet became knotted and he almost fell.

When Alvin stumbled into the living room with a pale face, his parents were also watching the news with ugly faces.

"Dad, code!" Ivan rushed over and cried: "What should I do? What should I do? Ai Luo will definitely come to me for revenge. No matter what method is used, whether it be begging him or threatening him, you all will You must help me stop him!"

Ai Mingsong and Sun Qian looked at each other stiffly, and both saw a trace of despair in each other's eyes. They knew very well that with Ai Luo's character, if he attacks, let alone Ai Luo. Wen, it is very likely that even they will not let it go.

Ai Wen did not get the response and assurance from his parents like before, and said anxiously: "Mom and Dad, please speak. If you don't help me, Ai Luo may really kill me. Do you have to watch helplessly?" Will I die by Iroh's hands?"

"I think... why don't we go hide with Wells first? He should have a way to prevent Ai Luo from finding us." Ai Mingsong suggested.

Ivan was stunned for a moment, and then suddenly realized that the person who could really save him was Wells. He immediately took out his hand, dialed Wells's phone number with trembling hands, and muttered: "Yes, find him." Wells, he said he would protect me, and he promised me that he would never let Ai Luo hurt me."

Ivan contacted Wells, and Wells was also rushing to him. Come, so Alvin waited anxiously. He was very afraid that Ai Luo would come back in front of Wells. Every minute and every second was extremely painful for him.

"How about we pack our things first, and when Wells comes, we can leave directly." Sun Qian was also very uneasy and anxious inside. She didn't know how to face Ai Luo, but just like that Sitting and worrying was too much, so she wanted to find something to do to distract herself.

Ai Wen didn't say anything, he got up and ran to the room to pack his things. Sun Qian and Ai Mingsong also got up and went to the study and room respectively to pack the things they wanted to take away.

Ivan took out all the things he wanted to take away, and soon filled three suitcases. He looked at the pile of things that had not been put in, took out some more things, and then started to keep going. The process of taking it out and putting it in.

I don't know how long it took, but the doorbell suddenly rang, scaring Alvin enough to throw everything out. After taking a deep breath, he quickly walked to the wall and pressed the screen on the wall with trembling fingers. When he saw Wells' figure on the screen, he immediately breathed a sigh of relief and almost fell to the ground with his legs weak. .

After Ivan pushed the three suitcases into the elevator, he ran out of the room and quickly went downstairs. Wells had already walked into the living room.

"Wells..." Ivan looked at Wells, couldn't help but shed tears of grievance, and then threw himself into his arms and said: "Ai Luo escaped from the game world, he will definitely He came to take revenge on me. His spiritual power is so strong, what should I do if I can't hide? You said you would protect me, please help me find a way."

Wells's face was not relaxed either. He said seriously: "I'll find a place to hide you first. As long as he can't find you, he can't do anything to you. I have the protection of my family, and he won't do anything to you." Anyone who dares to attack me."

"Does it mean that... I can only live a life of fear and hiding in the rest of my life?" Ivan raised his head and cried and said, "Ai Luo got his skills from the game world. With a life span of five hundred years, he will definitely live longer than all of us. What should I do if he finds me?" "For the time being, I can only take one step at a time

. You hide first, and then We'll figure it out later, maybe things will turn around before he finds you." Wells could only comfort him.

"Let's leave here first and then discuss this. Ai Luo may come back at any time." Ai Mingsong frowned.

Wells nodded, held Alvin's hand and said, "Let's go."

"Where are we going?" Ai Luo wore a black windbreaker and walked out with a group of people also wearing black clothes. He came in, looked at him expressionlessly and said, "You guys look like you're in a hurry to leave?"