81

Chapter 81 Doll City 25

Doll City 25

Kaili and others hid in the far corner, watching the intimate scene of Ai Luo and Lunandi hugging each other, gritting their teeth because of the extreme jealousy in their hearts, but they were Not leaving, just hiding somewhere and watching.

Kaili dug his nails into the flesh of his palms to keep himself calm. He originally thought that with Sired and the relics of Ai Luo's parents as bait, he would not be able to remain indifferent, but after careful observation for several days, Ai Luo actually has no flaws at all. Could it be that he doesn't care about Sired and his parents' relics at all? But before, he clearly wanted to secretly meet with Sired even if he angered the city lord, but now he really doesn't care at all? Don't you even care about his parents' relics?

Seeing Lu Nandi kissing Ai Luo's face, Kaili clenched his fists harder, thinking that if this didn't work, he would have to use other methods, even if he took great risks, There must also be a way to succeed!

In the evening, Lu Nandi received an emergency report and was about to go out.

After Lu Nandi got dressed, Ai Luo stood in front of him, looking up at his face, feeling full of reluctance.

Lu Nandi looked at Ai Luo and was stunned for a moment, then asked: "What's wrong? Do you have anything to say to me?"

Ai Luo shook his head gently and said, "Nothing."

"Go to bed early. You don't have to wait for me anymore. You can see me when you wake up." Lu Nandi's expression suddenly became serious. He looked at Ai Luo with extremely serious eyes and said, "Promise me not to leave this room before I come back. "

...Okay." Ai Luo looked at him and nodded.

Lunandi held Ai Luo's hand tightly and reassured him with her eyes.

"I promise, I won't leave this room until you come back." Ai Luo said seriously: "If I can't do it, punish me... I will never see you again in this life." Lu Nandi said in a serious voice

. After kissing Ai Luo on the forehead, he glanced at Ai Luo again, endured the strange uneasy feeling in his heart, turned around and left quickly.

Ai Luo watched Lunandi disappear out the door, closing his eyes and resisting the guilt and reluctance in his heart.

After taking a deep breath, Ai Luo opened his eyes, closed the door and the lights in the room, walked to the window, opened it, looked up at the bright moon in the sky, and jumped out of the window with determination. He must complete the mission in this world. If he goes to the next world, maybe they can meet again. If he cannot complete the mission, he will have to disappear completely.

Ai Luo fell quickly, and when he was about to reach the ground, he used his spiritual power to land lightly. Lunandi must have arranged for someone to guard him outside the room, so he could not leave directly from the room, otherwise the plan would probably not go ahead. Go down.

Ai Luo took the route back to the Ouyuan, but he did not go back to the Ouyuan. Instead, he bypassed the Ouyuan and went to the woods behind the Ouyuan.

Kaili, who was waiting for Ai Luo in the woods, couldn't help but breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Ai Luo coming. He looked at Ai Luo with a half-smile and said, "I knew you would definitely come. ."

"Where are the things you said you wanted to give me?" Ai Luo asked. This afternoon, Kaili passed a message to him with a note, saying that Sired left his parents' belongings and asked him to leave today. He went to the woods behind the garden to get it at night. If he didn't take the things away before dawn, they would all be destroyed.

Ai Luo knew that even if he didn't jump into their first trap, they would never give up. They would definitely try to trap him again. If he never fell into the trap, they would probably use more forceful methods. method, but time no longer allowed him to delay any longer, so he just followed their trap and jumped in, which saved him a lot of trouble.

"The stuff isn't here. If you want it, just follow me and pick it up outside the City Lord's Mansion. It's just around here." Kaili said seriously.

"I will not leave the City Lord's Mansion. If you can't get those things here, then I won't want them." Ai Luo said pretending to be cautious.

Kaili sneered, turned to look to the side and said, "Look, I just said he won't follow us obediently."

Ai Luo followed Kaili's line of sight and saw a man walking out from behind the tree. Under the moonlight, Ai Luo could see the man's face clearly. He was actually Lu Nandi's eldest son Angus. Ai Luo was stunned. For a moment, he didn't think that he, Kaili and the others were in the same group, but for him... it wasn't something to be afraid of.

"Then we have to take him away by force." Angus looked at Ai Luo with a gloomy look.

Ai Luo thought to himself, it turns out that this is his true face, and he is usually pretty good at pretending.

"This is the City Lord's Mansion, and you want to take me out by force?" Ai Luo pretended to be disdainful and said, "I'm afraid you don't have the ability. I just need to shout loudly to lure the guards patrolling nearby." Come here."

"Of course we... won't give you this chance!" As soon as Angus finished speaking, two more people quickly jumped out from behind the tree.

One person grabbed Ai Luo's hands and tied them up with a rope. The other person sealed Ai Luo's mouth with something, and quickly covered Ai Luo's whole body with a cloth bag. The speed was very fast. If Ai Luo was just An ordinary person would not be able to react at all, but of course Ai Luo at this moment deliberately did not make any resistance.

"Let's go!" Kaili urged: "The longer you delay, the more likely you will be discovered!"

Seeing that Kaili seemed to want to go with them, Angus said to him: "You don't have to follow, I will take him Send him to the place where he should go. Bringing one more person will be more trouble."

"I have to see him being sent to that place with my own eyes." Kaili said seriously.

"What? He can't trust me?" Angus frowned, his eyes unhappy.

"There's no time for nonsense, why don't you leave quickly?!" Kaili urged again.

Angus could only take Kaili and leave together. It was not easy to get in and out of the City Lord's Mansion, but Angus had been in the City Lord's Mansion for so many years, so he was naturally prepared.

Ai Luo was carried on the shoulders and moved quickly. He would struggle symbolically from time to time. After being carried on the shoulders and bumping for a while, he felt that he was thrown into a box, because he heard There was the sound of a box being closed, and then the sound of a carriage moving quickly.

Ai Luo calculated the time silently in his mind. About an hour and a half passed and the carriage did not stop, so it must have left the city.

About two hours later, the carriage stopped, and Ai Luo felt that the box he was in was being lifted up. Although he could not see anything in the box, he kept concentrating on listening to the sounds outside, because if If necessary, he will get out of the box himself.

After feeling that the box landed, someone was having a conversation outside. Ai Luo couldn't hear clearly, so he used his spiritual power to enhance his hearing, and then he could fully hear what the people outside were saying.

"I have sent you the person as promised. Should you also give me what I want as promised?" This was Angus's voice.

"What's the rush? I should inspect the goods first." This was Anahan's voice.

Ai Luo thought to himself, he really didn't