72

Chapter 72 Doll City 16

Doll City 16

"Didn't we agree that we would come together to find Ai Luo later?" Viren looked at Sired with a bit of reproach and said, "How can you be in our comfort department?" Why did he secretly come to find Ai Luo alone when Collet was in bed? No matter what, you should consider Collet's mood, right? He has been so sad recently."

Viren is Sired's cousin and also Collet. He is a very good friend, so he naturally knows that Collet likes Sired. Although he and Ai Luo are also acquaintances, he must be biased towards Collet, not to mention that Ai Luo has become a puppet, and he already dislikes it. Ai Luo, in the minds of some rich young men like Viren and Cole, dolls are nothing more than playthings.

"So many of you are already comforting him, and I can't get a word in." Sired glanced at Collet and said indifferently: "Besides, it's not a big deal. You've all already comforted him. It's been two or three days, isn't it enough?"

Aiello looked at Collet and saw that his face was a little haggard. He looked at Sired with a somewhat hurt look, then changed his gaze and looked at him with hateful eyes.

"What do you mean it's not a big deal?" Wilen said with a somewhat angry expression: "Collet was insulted in front of so many people and in his own home. Isn't this a big deal? Besides, Kolet Lai's brother has been missing for a few days. The whole family is very worried. Can't you also pay a little attention to Cole?" "This is not the first time that

his eldest brother suddenly disappeared without knowing where he is. What is there to worry about?" Sired said sarcastically: "What's more, it's someone else who should be worried, right?"

Sired didn't like Collet, and even more hated his brother Ash, because Ash had a very bad character, and he knew that Ash was spying on Ai Luo. However, it was not known that Ash was involved in the bankruptcy of Ai Luo's family and the death of both his parents.

"You..." Viren was speechless for a moment, and could only glance sympathetically at Collet, who looked very sad. Collet's brother had been missing for a few days, and unlike before, he was completely missing this time. After asking everywhere, no one knew where he was and couldn't find him no matter how hard he looked, so Cole and his parents were really anxious and worried.

Originally, Collet was grounded by his father for a month, but because his parents were busy looking for his brother and had no time to take care of him, he came out early. Both he and his parents had a bad feeling. He felt that something might have happened to Asia, so this time he was not pretending to be pitiful, but was really worried about his brother, but it was obvious that Siride didn't care about his mood.

"Ailuo, you went a little too far when you insisted on searching Collet's body at Collet's house. Now almost the whole city knows about it. Do you know how hard this is for Collet? ?" Veren saw that Sired couldn't make sense, so he pointed his finger at Ai Luo again: "I hope you can apologize to him properly today." "What are you

talking about?" Sired frowned: "This matter I have learned more about the matter. It is clear that Collet deliberately framed Aiello at the banquet. In order to prove his innocence, Aiello asked to search Collet first. Is there any problem with this? Why should Aiello apologize to Collet? "

"If it was Aiello who was being searched, I would also ask Collet to apologize to Aiello, but it is also Collet who was humiliated and hurt when he was searched in public. Aiello just apologized to him and made him feel better. A little, isn't this okay?"

"You are simply arrogant!" Sired said unhappily: "Whether he was humiliated or hit, wasn't it all his fault? Even if he has to apologize, it should be him. You should apologize to Ai Luo."

Collet's expression became even uglier. He did not expect that Ai Luo had become a puppet and Sired would still defend him like this. Sired is one of the very few people in the city of dolls who doesn't like dolls, especially real-life dolls. He endured the embarrassment today and came to the banquet with so many people. He knew that Aiello would probably come, and he wanted to see with his own eyes Sired's disappointment after seeing Aiello become a doll, but he did not expect that it would be Now like this.

Ai Luo was watching the show as if it had nothing to do with him, as if what they were talking about had nothing to do with him. But he didn't expect that the Gustin family still hadn't found Ya Shi who he killed. It seemed that only Ya Shi knew about the dark room, or they didn't expect that Ya Shi would die there at all. In that dark room.

"Villen, forget it, you don't have to speak for me anymore." Collet said with tears in his eyes and a sad look: "No matter what, he doesn't care about my feelings, and Ai Luo doesn't No matter what he does, he will definitely defend him."

Viren himself felt angry because Sired kept refuting him, and now because of Collet's words, he felt even more angry for him, so he finally couldn't help but said to Sired: "No matter how much you defend Ai Luo, it's useless. It's just a waste of feelings. He is a puppet now, a puppet you have always looked down on and disliked. Do you think there is any hope for you and him? You It's better to wake up!"

What Collet said was something Sired had never wanted to think about, and now that Viren said it like that, his face became ugly.

Ai Luo had watched enough of the show and was a little tired from standing. He wanted to go back and sit down to drink tea where he was just now, so he walked forward without saying a word.

"Ai Luo!" After Sired came to his senses, he pushed Viren away and chased after him.

When Viren and Collet saw this scene, they were extremely angry.

"You don't have to be sad. No matter what, Sired's parents are unlikely to agree to them being together. You still have hope." Although Viren was angry, he still comforted Collet and said.

Collet gritted his teeth in anger as he watched Sired follow Ai Luo's back closely.

"Ello, I want to talk to you alone, is that okay?" Sired asked in the same gentle tone as before.

Ai Luo lowered his gaze, and after thinking carefully for a while, he suddenly stopped, slowly turned around and looked at Sired and said, "What do you want to say?" "

We..." Sired looked around and said: "Let's find a quieter place to talk, okay?"

"Okay." Aiello agreed without much thought.

Seeing that Ai Luo agreed, Sired's mood immediately improved. Ai Luo had been very indifferent to him before, but now he was willing to talk to him alone. This was an unexpected surprise for him.

So the two of them walked deep into the flowers nearby, bypassing the green plant wall that was as tall as one person. Walking a little further inside, they found another scenery and landscaping environment.

Collet saw Sired and Ai Luo walking away alone. He couldn't hold back and was about to follow them, but Viren grabbed his hand.

"Don't go." Viren looked at Cole and said, "If you follow now, it will only make Sirede dissatisfied with you, and it will not do any good." "Then let the two of them be alone together?

" Lai said anxiously.

Viren sneered and said, "Follow me."

Collet watched Viren move forward, and could only suppress the eagerness in his heart and follow him.

Viren found Kaili who was talking to someone and walked towards him.

Kaili saw Viren looking at him and walking towards him, so he stopped talking and looked at him.

"Are you Kaili?" Viren walked up to Kaili, looked at him and said.

"Yes." Kaili asked, "Is something wrong?"

"I heard that the dolls in the City Lord's Mansion are under your control." Velen said, "And are there any dolls in your City Lord's Mansion that you can't just follow?" What are the rules for other people's dealings?"

Velen knew Kalin, and because he was curious about the City Lord's Mansion, he tried to find a way to ask Kalin about some things about the City Lord's Mansion, and Kalin also told him some things that he could know.

"What do you want to say?" As soon as Kaili heard what he said, he already knew in his heart that he was going to say Ai Luo.

Velen said: "You don't care about the puppets in your City Lord's Mansion, but they have a private meeting with others?"

Kaili thought quickly in his mind and said: "Our City Lord's Mansion has always been strictly managed, and we will never do it. If something scandalous like a doll having a secret meeting with a human happened, please don't talk nonsense, let alone spread rumors casually, sorry." Willen watched

Kaili turn to walk away, and said anxiously: "Go and take a look for yourself. , you will know if what I said is true."

Kaili stopped, turned to look at him and said: "It doesn't matter what you say, the important thing is that the dolls of the City Lord's Mansion cannot embarrass the City Lord's Mansion. , and you can't afford the consequences of spreading rumors about the City Lord's Mansion."

Viren was stunned for a moment. He felt that Kaili's words seemed to have a profound meaning, but for a moment he did not understand what he meant. As far as he knew, after Ai Luo arrived at the City Lord's Mansion, he did not get along with the other dolls in the City Lord's Mansion. So shouldn't Kaili and the others hurry over and seize Ai Luo's handle now? Why not only didn't he do this, but he also acted like he was defending Iroh?

It is absolutely impossible to say that Kaili wants to protect Ai Luo, but as the puppet manager of the City Lord's Mansion, he took the lead in catching the dolls of the City Lord's Mansion for having private meetings with people. If this matter spread, he would be in trouble. He is not stupid enough to bear the wrath of the city lord.

Moreover, Kaili had just been informed that the city lord would leave early today. If the city lord left, they would definitely leave with him. After calculating in his mind that the time was almost up, he took the puppets from the City Lord's Mansion and went to the carriage to wait in advance.

Sure enough, not long after they waited, Lu Nandi came out.

Before getting into the car, Lu Nandi turned to look at them and asked, "Where's Ai Luo?"

"Ai Luo... I don't know where he went after he walked away. I looked for it and couldn't find it, so I Bring the others over here and wait." After Kaili replied, he quickly observed Lunandi's expression, but didn't see anything.