48

Chapter 48: Performing Arts on a Luxury Cruise but Not Selling Oneself 19:

Performing Arts on a Luxury Cruise but Not Selling Oneself 19.

Ai Luo came to Brian's room and asked him to fulfill his promise and take out all his gems for him to choose.

"It's all here. Come and take a look." Brian opened all the boxes, large and small.

Ai Luo walked over, looked at all the gems carefully, and asked in disappointment, "These are the only ones? Are these the only gems you, the eldest son of the Lu Nande family, have?" "I have all my personal gems

. It's here." Brian wasn't lying, indeed all his gems were here.

Brian had no interest in things like gems. Most of his previous collections were works of art. Before he was about to leave, he collected some temporarily because gold, silver and jewelry could be used as hard currency.

"Forget it." Ai Luo said disappointedly: "I don't like any of your gems, so there is no need to choose." "

What kind of gems do you want?" Brian looked at Ai Luo and said, "I can I'll find a way to help you find it."

"I want... the most special, precious, and unique gem." Ai Luo turned around and looked into Brian's eyes and said, "For example, have you heard of..."

" Ai Luo? Why are you here?!" Serge suddenly walked in and asked angrily after seeing Ai Luo.

Ai Luo turned around and looked over and said, "Is this your room? What do I have to do with you here?" "

You..." Serge was furious and walked to Brian's side, looking at Brian angrily and sadly. Ryan said, "How could you let someone like him come into your room?"

"Tell me, what kind of person am I?" Ai Luo said with a cold face.

"You are despicable and shameless! You go around seducing..."

"Shut up, Serge!" Brian glared at Serge angrily and said, "From now on, I won't allow you to insult Ai Luo again!" "

I'm going to say it. ! I'm going to scold him!" Serge looked at Ai Luo and shouted: "You are just a cheap and unwanted person..."

Aiello quickly walked up to Serge and slapped him hard on the face. He felt that there was no point in scolding Serge, so it would be easier to do it directly.

Serge was stunned by Aiello's slap. The previous slap from his father made him feel aggrieved and sad. Now that he was slapped by Aiello, he felt angry and unbelievable.

"You dare to hit me?" Serge covered his beaten face and looked at Ai Luo with wide eyes.

"What's wrong with hitting you? You owe me this!" Ai Luo sneered and said to Serge: "You humiliated me and teased me before, and you also deliberately spread rumors that I seduced Brian and the others, but this slap can't do it. I'll pay it off, I've remembered all these accounts, and I'll settle them with you one by one later!" "How

dare you hit me, how dare you hit me!" Serge got angrier and angrier as he thought about it, shouting, While about to hit Ai Luo: "I'll beat you to death! I'll beat you to death!"

"Sel, calm down, Serge!" Brian immediately stopped Serge to prevent him from touching Ai Luo.

Ai Luo didn't hide, and just looked at Serge with a sneer.

"He was the one who got me first, and you're still stopping me? Get out of the way! Get out of the way!" Seeing that Brian was still protecting Elora, Serge felt even more aggrieved and angry. He tried his best to push away Brian who was blocking him.

"Sere!" Brian warned: "If you continue to act like this, don't show up in front of me again. Get out!"

Sere stopped rushing towards Ai Luo and shed tears sadly. He looked at Brian and said, "You did this to me because of him? He hit me first!" "

If you hadn't scolded him so badly as soon as you came in, how could he hit you?" Brian said: " It's you who have always been too harsh on him."

"Why do you defend him so much?" Serge shed tears and asked in confusion: "You have never given him a good look before, why now? You suddenly started to defend him? And you let him come into your room, why on earth?!"

Brian glanced at Ai Luo, because he really didn't give Ai Luo a good look before, but now facing Ai Luo made him feel slightly Guilty.

"Just tell him." Aiello said coldly: "It's not something worth hiding, just let him understand it."

Brian looked at Aiello, then at Serge, and He lowered his head slightly and said after a moment of silence: "Okay, if you want to know so much, I'll tell you. Because... I like him, and I found that I have fallen in love with him, so I don't want to see anyone bully me anymore." Him!"

Serge's eyes widened in shock, with an unacceptable look on his face.

Ai Luo also looked at Brian in surprise. He thought Brian would say that he wanted to hear him play the piano, so he let him go into his room to pick out gems. Why did he suddenly say that he liked him?

"Eli really didn't lie to me." Serge looked at Ai Luo and said angrily: "You still said you didn't seduce Brian, and you also said I was spreading rumors! Do you mean you didn't seduce him?!" Ai Luo Zhang

said He opened his mouth but felt extremely speechless in his heart. He was speechless about Serge's divine logic, and he was also speechless about Brian.

"I took every precaution, but I still failed. You finally succeeded. Are you happy?!" After Serge yelled at Ai Luo, he turned around and ran out.

Ai Luo couldn't help it anymore and rolled his eyes hard.

"Ai Luo." Brian walked up to Ai Luo, looked at him and said, "I didn't lie just now. I thought about it seriously last night. The person I like has always been you." "You... ." Ai Luo was about to ask if there was something wrong with your brain. Out of the corner of his eye, he happened to see Eli standing at the door. His expression and face clearly showed that he had heard Brian's words, so Ai Luo looked at Brian and said: " So what should Eli do?"

"Eli..." Brian said with a complicated mood: "I made a mistake, I confused you with Eli." "What on earth are you talking about? What the hell? Wrong?" Ai Luo asked confused.

"Thirteen years ago, I heard someone playing "Song of the Sea" outside Eli's house. I always thought it was Eli playing it. After you played it last night, I was really sure. In fact, it was The "Song of the Sea" piano etude I heard was played by you."

"Thirteen years ago?" Ai Luo thought for a while and said: "Thirteen years ago, I was ten years old and Eli was thirteen years old. At that time, he didn't know how to play "Song of the Sea" at all. "Song of the Sea" "I taught him to play it after he came to our house."

"You told him that you were the one who played "Song of the Sea" at your house?" Ai Luo looked at Eli and asked.

Brian followed Ai Luo's gaze and turned around. When he saw Eli standing at the door, he was stunned for a moment. After thinking about it carefully, he said, "Eli, you only learned "Hai Luo" after arriving at Ai Luo's house. "Song" Piano Etudes? Then when I told you about this matter before, why didn't you tell me?"

Eli's face was a little ugly. It was rare for him to leave the room and get some air today. He originally wanted to find a Brian went for a walk together, but when he went outside, he saw Serge running out crying. He originally wanted to come in and ask Brian what was going on, but then he happened to hear Brian confessing to Ai Luo.

Ever since Eli knew that Aiello and Wendy were cooperating with fake bombs, he began to worry that this matter would be exposed. Sure enough, Brian found out about this matter.

"So you have always known that the person I am looking for is actually Ai Luo, but you have been deliberately hiding it from me." Brian's eyes showed the anger and discomfort of being deceived: "Why did you lie to me?"

" I didn't lie to you." Eli still said stiffly: "I never said that I was the one who played "Song of the Sea" back then." "But when I mentioned what happened back then, you didn't even

say Tell me you didn't know how to play "Song of the Sea" at that time, how is this different from cheating?!" Seeing that Eli still refused to admit it, Brian became even more angry.

"If I told you, would you still be so nice to me?" Eli said looking at Brian.

Brian was silent. If he knew that the person he had been missing in those years was Ai Luo, he would definitely not be so kind to so many people, and he would certainly not hate Ai Luo so much. But just because he had been deliberately concealing the truth, the development of the matter Everything is different.

"It seems that you are still aware of yourself and know that if you don't hide the true situation from him, he will not be nice to you." Ai Luo looked at Eli deliberately sarcastically and said, "But this is What's going on between you two has nothing to do with me, you two can talk slowly."

Ai Luo didn't bother to listen to them anymore and walked out directly.

"Aiello..." Brian looked at Eli after watching Aiello leave.

Brian originally thought that he had made a mistake and had nothing to do with Eli. He even thought that his feelings had changed. He felt a little sorry for Eli and wondered how to explain to him so that he would not be hurt. Unexpectedly, It was he who knew everything but deliberately concealed it. Brian was in a very complicated mood. He didn't know what emotion and attitude to use to face Eli for a moment, so he simply walked out quickly and left his room directly. I want to be alone to calm down.

Eli turned to look at Brian who was leaving, took a deep breath, tried hard to control his inner anxiety, and turned back to the room.

Ai Luo was walking in a less crowded area of ​​the ship, thinking about what had just happened. What had just happened solved some of the doubts in his mind, such as why Brian asked him to play "Song of the Sea", Brian Why did you suddenly confess to him?

However, he felt that he didn't want to care about these things. Now that time was getting tighter and tighter, the most important thing was to seize the time to get the "Heart of the Siren".

Ai Luo hadn't eaten breakfast or lunch yet and felt hungry. It happened that there was a high-end restaurant not far ahead, so he walked over quickly.

After Ai Luo entered the restaurant, he was about to find a seat to sit down. However, at this time, there was only one table of guests in this luxuriously decorated restaurant. It was Odes and a young man whom Ai Luo did not know, who were sitting together to eat.