47

Chapter 47: Performing Arts on a Luxury Cruise but Not Selling Oneself 18:

Performing Arts on a Luxury Cruise but Not Selling Oneself 18.

Brian used the precious and unique "Purple Demon" gemstone as the price, just to let Ai Luo play him such a simple song as "Song of the Sea" , this deal is a good deal no matter how you think about it, but Ai Luo doesn't care about those gems at all. All he wants is the "Heart of the Siren", but the condition that Brian put forward that he can choose all the gems is very tempting to him. .

"You just said that if I agree to play for you, all your gems will be for me to choose from, right?" Ai Luo felt that after seeing all of Brian's gems, he could at least do an elimination process first.

"Yes." Brian replied.

Ai Luo thought about it again, and then said: "Okay, I agree."

Ai Luo turned around, walked back to the piano and sat down, ready to start playing.

Brian also walked to the sofa and sat down, already ready to listen to Ai Luo's performance. He just wanted to confirm this time whether Ai Luo was the person he had missed for many years.

"Song of the Sea" is a relatively difficult etude for children, but for Ai Luo's current strength and level, it can be said that it is not difficult at all. But Ai Luo still prepared to play this song very carefully, because he thought that Brian's friends must also have a lot of gems at home, and he wanted to make good use of them.

Ai Luo actually remembered what Brian asked Ai Luo just now. In Ai Luo's memory, he did play the piano at Eli's house. At that time, Eli's parents had just passed away, and his mother took him there. Eli's family stayed with Eli for a few days. The reason why he said he didn't remember was because he didn't know why Brian asked him about this matter. He felt that maybe Eli had said something to Brian, and he didn't want to waste time and energy worrying about these things. , so I said I didn't remember.

Brian listened to Ai Luo's performance and looked at Ai Luo's eyes slowly changing. He was now sure that Ai Luo was the person he had missed for many years. Although compared with many years ago, Ai Luo's strength and level were far behind. It had improved too much, but the feeling it gave him was the same. No one else's playing had given him such a feeling except him.

But Brian's mood is very complicated now. When he thinks that not only did he get the wrong person before, but he also hates Ai Luo, he doesn't know how to deal with his inner emotions for a while. And Eli didn't do anything wrong. He was the one who made the mistake. But from the moment he suspected that Ai Luo was the person he had missed for several years, his inner feelings seemed to have begun to change.

After Ai Luo finished playing, he turned to look at Brian. When he saw Brian standing up and walking towards him, he also stood up, looked at him and said, "I have played "Song of the Sea" for you as you requested. ", you can also fulfill your promise."

Brian walked up to Ai Luo and looked at him, looked at him and shouted: "Ai Luo..."

Ai Luo felt that his eyes were a bit strange and asked doubtfully: "You...why are you looking at me like that?"

Brian looked at Ai Luo, his inner emotions becoming increasingly uncontrollable. He raised his hand to touch Ai Luo's face.

Ai Luo looked at Brian's hand and subconsciously wanted to avoid it, but at this time, Odes walked in quickly.

When Aiello received private performances, he never closed the door. His bodyguards were guarding the door. The door was open, so Odes saw this scene as soon as he walked in.

"Captain." Aiello looked at Odus and shouted. He turned to look at Brian, then looked at Odus and said, "Captain, I..."

Aiello subconsciously wanted to explain to Odus. What, but I don't know what to explain, and I don't know why I suddenly feel guilty for no reason.

"Uncle." Brian turned to look at Odes and called.

Odes looked at the two of them with eyes as if he wanted to eat someone, but he didn't say anything. After clenching his fists hard, he controlled the jealous anger in his heart, then turned around and left quickly.

"Captain!" Ai Luo immediately chased after him.

"Ai Luo..." Brian originally wanted to hold Ai Luo, but his movements were slow and he could only watch Ai Luo run out.

"Captain, please listen to me and explain to you. Don't walk so fast." Aiello trotted to catch up with Odus and grabbed his hand, but Odus did not stop, and Aiello also I could only follow him and continue walking forward quickly.

After the two entered Odes' room, the bodyguard immediately closed the door from the outside.

"Captain, I just took the gem to play. Apart from playing the piano, he and I did nothing." Ai Luo explained anxiously: "Don't misunderstand us." "Us?" Odes turned and looked at Ai Luo

. Luo, took a deep breath, gritted his teeth and said, "Are you and him "us" now?" "

I...I didn't mean that, please don't mince words, okay?" Ai Luo said helplessly. : "I really just went to play the piano, and I didn't know it was him who invited me at the beginning. He should have deceived me. If I knew the gem was him from the beginning, I wouldn't have accepted him at all. Invitation."

"You told me before that you had someone you liked, and that meant Brian, right?" Odes asked, holding back the jealousy in his heart.

Ai Luo was stunned for a moment, then immediately shook his head and said: "It's not him, I never liked him! It was Serge who deliberately spread the rumor that I seduced Brian. I never liked him at all, nor did I seduce him!" "

Then Tell me, if the person you said you liked before is not Brian, then who is it?" Odes asked while holding back his anger.

"Yes..." Ai Luo subconsciously thought of using Flanders as a shield because he suddenly confessed his love. He didn't think about it at all at that time. Now he has no way to tell him who Flanders is. If He asked him who Flanders was, and he said that Flanders was his identity in a previous life. Is there any possibility that he would believe it? It's impossible to believe it.

"I lied to you because you suddenly confessed to me. I was not mentally prepared and didn't know how to refuse, so I just thought of a reason to lie to you." Ai Luo felt that he could only explain it this way. And said to him seriously: "I really don't like Brian."

"You don't like him, and you let him touch your face?" The reason why Odes was so angry was because he saw the scene just now. Originally, he wanted to go over and take Ai Luo away, but when he saw Brian touching Ai Luo's face, he really almost lost his mind. If he didn't leave immediately, he might really beat Brian.

"When did I let him touch my face?!" Ai Luo felt that he was about to die unjustly, and said forcefully: "He suddenly raised his hand to touch my face, and when I was about to avoid it, you Come in, and he didn't touch him at all, okay!"

"Actually, you are concerned about my status as captain and worried that I will no longer protect you, so you are denying to me that you like Brian now, right?" Des asked looking at Iroh.

"In your eyes, am I such a person?" Ai Luo felt sad because of his words. He tried so hard to explain to him, but he not only didn't believe himself, but also said that to him.

"Otherwise, what else could it be because of?" The jealousy in Odes's heart had caused him to lose his usual calmness and rationality. Seeing Ai Luo's sad eyes, he did not even speak to comfort him.

"Then just think of it like this." Ai Luo said while holding back tears: "Just think that I really like Brian, and then do whatever you want, Captain." After finishing speaking,

Ai Luo walked out quickly and opened the door. When he walked outside, his footsteps paused. He turned his head and glanced at Odes. Seeing that his back was turned to him and he had no intention of chasing him out, Ai Luo was almost furious and walked back to the room quickly. .

Aiello's room was not far from Odes's room. He didn't go far before he reached the door of his room. He opened the door and walked in, closing the door hard.

Entering the bedroom, Ai Luo was so angry that he pressed his chest and kept walking around. He had already explained it to him, but he didn't believe him. If anyone else had explained it to him, he wouldn't have even explained it. Too lazy to care.

Aiello poured himself a glass of water, drank it in gulps, and then placed the tea cup heavily on the table. He thought to himself that since Odes didn't believe him and he had to say that he liked Brian, then he would Just make him angry, make him mad to death!

Ai Luo went to the bathroom to wash up, then came out of the bathroom in his nightgown, returned to the bedroom and lay down on the bed. His every move was filled with anger.

Ai Luo closed his eyes and thought, tomorrow he will go to Brian and ask Brian to take out all the gems for him to choose. If Brian can make his friends also take out the gems for him to choose, He will still continue to accept Brian's invitation and will not avoid suspicion and make him angry to death! Make him mad!

Iroh wanted to sleep, but he was so angry that he couldn't fall asleep. It was not until dawn that he was so sleepy that he finally fell asleep.

Ai Luo didn't wake up until almost noon. When he sat up from the bed, he felt dizzy. He thought maybe he was too angry last night and his mental strength was affected, so he felt dizzy. Now he has calmed down. When I got down, I felt that just thinking about irritating Odes was not enough. The most important thing was to complete the mission and get the "Heart of the Siren", but... regarding the matter of irritating Odes, just treat it as incidental.

After Ai Luo changed his clothes, he left the room, ready to find Brian and ask him to fulfill his promise last night.

Brian was waiting for Ai Luo in his room. He waited all morning but didn't see him. He originally thought that if Ai Luo didn't come to him after noon, he would go find Ai Luo's, and then Ai Luo came in. .

Ai Luo walked into the living room of Brian's suite, looked at him and said, "Are your gems ready? You agreed on your own, and you will take out all the gems for me to choose, all of them." Ai Luo specifically All two words are emphasized.