08

Chapter 8 Shura Field in Rose Manor 8

Shura Field in Rose Manor 8

"Is Aisie in there?" Galen had been here before, but Ai Luo was not in the room at that time, so he looked around and then Back here again.

"Elsie was a little frightened and is resting. I have already confirmed that she is fine, so please don't disturb his rest anymore." Archie stopped Galen and said.

"I have to confirm with my own eyes that she is fine before I can rest assured." Galen raised his hand to knock on the door, but was immediately stopped by Archie.

Galen looked at Archie in confusion and said, "Second brother, why do you keep stopping me?"

"I don't want you to disturb her rest." Archie said with some guilt. In fact, he suddenly had selfish motives and didn't want you to disturb her rest. Galen saw the scene just now.

Galen immediately saw Archie's guilty conscience, and immediately frowned and said, "Second brother, do you think you also like Aisie?"

Archie looked a little unnatural and turned his eyes away, not knowing what to do for a moment. answer him.

Galen said a little excitedly: "Second brother, you can't like Essie, Essie..."

Before Galen could finish speaking, the door to the room suddenly opened. Ai Luo stood in the door and looked at them and said: " Are you... quarreling?"

"No, we just..." Before Archie could finish speaking, he was interrupted by Galen again.

"Elsie, how are you? Do you feel uncomfortable?" Galen looked at Elsie with a worried look on his face and asked.

"I'm really fine, you guys... don't quarrel over me." Ai Luo looked at them and said, "It's a bit boring to stay in the room. I want to go for a walk in the garden. Do you want to go together?" Galen and Archie said at the same time

. They nodded and looked at each other.

Aiello smiled and said, "Let's go."

The three of them came to the garden, Aiello walked in front, and Archie and Galen followed him like bodyguards.

"Second brother, go ahead and do your work. I'll just walk with Ai Xi." Galen turned to look at Archie and said. He had something to ask Ai Luo alone.

"I have nothing to be busy with right now." Archie glanced at Galen and said.

Galen strongly hinted Archie with his eyes and asked him to leave quickly, but Archie just pretended not to see him.

Ai Luo stopped and looked at the flowers in the garden for a while, then turned to look at them and said, "Thank you for accompanying me. Having you care about me makes my heart feel very warm." After hearing what

Ai Luo said, Galen His mood immediately improved and he said: "Any time you need company, you can notify me. No matter where I am or what I am doing, I will definitely come to you." Archie heard Galen open his mouth and came

. He turned around and glanced at Galen. When it came to expressing his feelings, he had to admit that he had indeed lost.

"I've heard before that the relationship between you brothers is very good, which actually makes me feel envious." Ai Luo said with a smile: "Don't quarrel in the future, just keep getting along."

Galen and Archie were stunned at the same time. , looked at each other and then looked at Ai Luo, not knowing what to say for a moment. They were not quarreling, but it was indeed the first time since they were young that neither of them gave in.